Nestle Nesquik Strawberry Flavored Syrup Plastic Bottle uploaded by Destiny D.Nestle Nesquik Strawberry Flavored Syrup Plastic Bottle uploaded by Bree C.Nestle Nesquik Strawberry Flavored Syrup Plastic Bottle uploaded by Felecia F.

BY NESQUIK #16 in Canned & Powdered Milk

Nestlé Nesquik® Syrup Transforms Milk Into A Yummy, Wholesome Drink For The Whole Family. Beyond Milk, Nesquik® Syrup Also Makes A Tasty Topping For Ice Cream. Awesome Hot Or Cold, When Mixed With 8 Fluid Ounces Of Low-fat Milk, Nesquik® Syrup Provides 30% Of The Recommended Daily Intake Of Calcium And 8g Of Protein, Turning Ordinary Into Extraordinary With The Great Taste Of Nesquik®.

Sugar, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Less Than 2% Of Malic Acid, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Artificial Flavors, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Xanthan Gum, Red 40, Salt, Blue 1.

Other Label Instructions: A Naturally Fat Free Food

• Does the strawberry really taste good or does it taste too much l...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
Stuff is really good but a very strong if you make it per directions. I have found that if you cut it in half it is just a sweet and taste just as good. Other than the strong syrupy flavor , I love this product.
Corrina W.
Huntsville, AL
Drinking this brings me back to when I was younger so you know I had to give my kids this milky creamy strawberry taste of heaven. My 3 children can't go to bed at night without a glass of strawberry milk. They love it
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
My whole family loves this stuff. It's easier to use than the powdered drink mixes and with just a few stirs it's all blended in the milk. The strawberry flavor is authentic and it's my son's #favorite after nap snack.
Annika K.
Who wants some strawberry milk?! I remember how my grandma used to always use the powdered version for my milk but I haven't found those in my city :/ so I had to settle for this. No difference in taste but definitely in the feels😢😢
Tiffany D.
Gardner, MA
Though it makes the milk taste yummy according to my daughter. I don't care for the amount of sugar it adds to the milk. This is something I won't buy very often and if I do it would only be used as a extra special treat.
Ashlee W.
My son loves flavored milk usually we buy the powder kind but went to this & it is easier to measure and it don't take a lot to get a good flavor like it does with powder.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Not my favorite product but my little brother loves it. It's very sugary and makes the milk unbearable. Kids like it and I guess it has some sources of vitamins.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
I buy this regularly. It mixes easily and smoothly in milk. It has a great strawberry flavor. It is perfect for ice cream and other desserts, too.
Roxanna A.
My kids loves this syrup. The design is a squeezeable bottle that makes it a mess free. I use it with milk or our a bit with my ice cream.
Maria C.
Consistency is great. Mixes very good with milk and the flavor is just right.
My fridge always has this flavor or the chocolate one in it.
Jackie B.
Westerville, OH
Does the strawberry really taste good or does it taste too much like artificial flavoring?