Nestle Nesquik Strawberry Flavored Powder Canister uploaded by Tavares M.Nestle Nesquik Strawberry Flavored Powder Canister uploaded by Danielle O.Nestle Nesquik Strawberry Flavored Powder Canister uploaded by Braelyn G.

BY NESQUIK #6 in Canned & Powdered Milk

Nestlé Nesquik® Syrup Transforms Milk Into A Yummy, Wholesome Drink For The Whole Family. Beyond Milk, Nesquik® Syrup Also Makes A Tasty Topping For Ice Cream. Awesome Hot Or Cold, When Mixed With 8 Fluid Ounces Of Low-fat Milk, Nesquik® Syrup Provides 30% Of The Recommended Daily Intake Of Calcium And 8g Of Protein, Turning Ordinary Into Extraordinary With The Great Taste Of Nesquik®.

Sugar, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Less Than 2% Of Malic Acid, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Artificial Flavors, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Xanthan Gum, Red 40, Salt, Blue 1.

Other Label Instructions: A Naturally Fat Free Food

• Is this better than buying strawberry milk?6 Answers
SoNice T.
I remember drinking this when I was younger. The taste was always good to me and keep me full for a while. I don't believe there's room for improvement regarding the formula. If you would like to put a spin on drinking milk, this is for you.
Suzannah M.
Cleveland, GA
Nothing like some nes quick. The taste hasn't changed since I was a kidmy kids love it I still love it it's something that's usually our house it's not very expensive if you get a fine and Stephanie worth the money that's got lots of vitamins and minerals in it that's good for the kids other than just chocolate syrup and milk
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
This is the only strawberry flavoring for milk I like! It tastes amazing! It's kinda expensive but well worth it because it doesn't taste artificial like other brands do. It's definitely worth a try if you love strawberry milk!
viviana s.
I grew up with this!! I love this!! I drank it every morning it is soooooo delicious! I am definitely a repeat consumer this product is great!! The packaging is nice too, makes it easy to store. I would recommend this.
Keiona T.
Sicklerville, NJ
This is a childhood classic for me. This is perfect for when you're craving some strawberry milk. I love how you can control the amount of powder (sugar) you use, and I also love how you can use it in plant based milks and it's still delicious.
Meredith H.
This is my FAVORITE strawberry flavor for milk! I love having this as a treat after dinner. I don't know where it could improve. The flavor is perfect and has the cutest pink color! I will buy it again and recommend it to anyone!
Kylie B.
Plainfield, IL
I love the way this makes my milk tastes It is affordable and an easy way to "spice" up your milk in the morning. It is easily stored and very easy to make your strawberry milk! It has little to no mess(depending on how clumsy you are).
Rachel L.
Love this I have strawberry and regular! I put it in my icecream and milk it's easy to use. It never goes bad! And it stirs in nicely! I love this product because you get so many uses out of it! Completely recommend
Caitlyn M.
I used to live off of this when growing up and i still love it. Just a couple scoops to put in your milk and it tastes so good! Its quick and easy! Best thing to have in the morning on the go. And kids love it!
Hilda M.
Es el favorito de mi hijo ya que no está muy dulce y no tiene un sabor muy fuerte muy fácil de disolver en leche caliente y a muy buen precio creo que es el único que usamos en nuestra casa
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
Is this better than buying strawberry milk?