Nestle Nesquik Strawberry Flavor Canister uploaded by Esther P.Nestle Nesquik Strawberry Flavor Canister uploaded by Grisel D.Nestle Nesquik Strawberry Flavor Canister uploaded by Paola T.

BY NESQUIK #31 in Cocoa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

1 Can = 14.1 oz; Nesquik - Strawberry. With vitamin complex. Artificial flavor, fortified with vitamins and minerals. With added vitamins and minerals which help in supporting normal physical and mental development. Quality and trust since 1866. Product of Mexico. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=2800036130'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();}

Buy on Walmart
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love love love the strawberry! And it’s actually good when it’s hot too!
It’s easy to mix even though it’s a powder. I use it for my protein shakes to add flavour.
It doesn’t taste like artificial strawberry it actually tasted really good!
Sarah K.
I use to love this flavoring as a child. It was the only way my parents could get me to drink milk. I still use it today just not as much. It has a really good flavor and if you don't get the flavor that you want at first just add more of the mix. If you can't get your kids to drink milk i would highly recommend you try this. Also I've heard the chocolates good to, once again the only way my parents could get my brother to drink milk.
Maritza V.
Bronx, NY
As a child for some odd reason i always stayed away from this flavor and stood strong with the chocolate one. One day i checked into my boyfriends fridge and found this its a funny story but i was angry with him and was on my period so i wanted chocolate! Without anything else to reach for i just gave up and tried this instead. Now i perfer this honestly over the chocolate and btw idk why he had it in his fridge it should be out lol
Ischikelle C.
Medley, FL
I grew up on this , I remember wondering why the milk was pink 😭 . Even now that I'm older I still enjoy this beverage . I don't know about everyone else but I enjoy this at best when it's cold ; I would pour some in a tall glass with ice and just sit around and relax . The strawberry flavor is actually really pleasing and I prefer it to the chocolate . If you haven't tried this before I think you should and if you have kids they need to have this
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I love Nestled and my kids love the strawberry flavor to mixed with milk at meal times. It does meet all my expectations. The value, the price is just perfect. I highly recommend it to everyone. I definitely buy it all the time.
Lily P.
Baton Rouge, LA
My favorite. I've loved this stuff since I was a kid! It was also really fun to get to stir it in and watch the milk change from white to pink when I was younger! Defiantly want to get some soon because I haven't had it in such a long time! For sure plan on buying in the near future
Kim B.
Delaware, OH
NESQUIK is my family's favorite when it comes to flavored milk. The strawberry is my personal favorite. It's not too fruity, and I am often more in the mood for it that I am the chocolate flavor. It's not too sweet and the flavor doesn't taste artificial. Highly recommend!
Lucia R.
Belvidere , IL
I'm obsessed with this. I love it when I add this to my cold or hot milk. Like it has the flavor of Choco Milk but also tastes like strawberries, which that's made off of. I do recommend this to any that is addicted to chocolate and strawberries like me!
Nasyeli B.
Mi chocolate favorite de nina nada de hersheys syrup . Siempre nos davan este chocomilk aunqe fuera de fresa o chocolate nos encantaba. Save delicioso y con galletas o cualquier pan aun mas. its not expensibe and could find the big one in Sams for about $11.00