Nestlé Nesquik Strawberry Drink Mix, 14.1 oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by Rosmary M.Nestlé Nesquik Strawberry Drink Mix, 14.1 oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by Aliesh A.Nestlé Nesquik Strawberry Drink Mix, 14.1 oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by crystal b.

BY NESTLÉ #48 in Hot Cocoa

Nestle Nesquik Strawberry Drink Mix: Natural flavor With vitamins and minerals see more...

• Does this work as good as the liquid syrups?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maidelyn P.
I think the power of this strawberry tastes better than the strawberry syrup and tried several. There is a small separation of milk and strawberry flavors that make it look much fresher. With the syrup all the flavor just mix and taste artificial. I think it uses the powder in the fresh milk and the best thing that includes the premixed Fast in the convenience stores.
Kelita A.
Creo que el poder de esta fresa sabe mejor que el jarabe de fresa y he probado varios. Hay una pequeña separación de la leche y sabores de fresa que hacen que parezca mucho más fresco. Con el jarabe todo el sabor sólo se mezclan y prueban artificial. Creo que usar el polvo en la leche fresca sabe mejor que incluso el premezclado Quick en las tiendas de conveniencia.
ashton j.
Decatur, TX
This has been one of my favorites to drink, especially in the mornings. Me and my best friend used to always go to the kitchen late at night and get a nice big glass of this. i have great flavor and great quality. plus you can add just as little or as much as you'd like.
Valentina P.
Para mi en particular el chocolate nesquitk , es uno de los mejores en el mercado , mas espumosos y mas nutritivos para los mas pequeños de la casa hasta los mas grandes les encantan estos productos puedes tenemos Drink Mix 14.1 hasta de banana Milkshake.
Samantha B.
10/10 LOVE the strawberry mix! I've loved it ever since I was a little kid, and I love it even more now. I love Nestlé products! It's usually always for a great price compared to other drink mixes, but the price sometimes matches the quality.
Olivia R.
Las Vegas, NV
I am not a huge fan of this flavor. The strawberry tastes very fake and artifical. I was not pleased with this at all. I must admit the color it made my milk was pretty since I love pink, but it just didn't do much for my taste buds.
Elena L.
Nesquick strawberry is one the best mix flavor. It out beats the chocolate one ! I love how delicious it is , I love making milk shakes with the mix. I'm always going to buy these flavor mix. It's unbelievable good!
Roxana C.
I love strawberry milk, it has been my favorite since I was a little girl. It gives my milk a great taste without the powder taste. I would recommend it for anyone that enjoys strawberry milk and for kids.
Jessie O.
Saint James , NY
I've loved nesquik since I was a kid and I still do! I use this mix in my almond milk in the morning sometimes and it's so good. Whenever I buy milk mixes I always get nesquik because it's the best one!
Sara K.
Denver, CO
I love nestle nequick. The strawberry mix is perfect for when you are craving strawberry milk. It can be hard to mix in sometimes though! Overall, it is great and taste amazing for the price!
Corrin B.
Newfane, VT
Does this work as good as the liquid syrups?