Nestle Nesquik Strawberry Drink Mix uploaded by crystal b.Nestle Nesquik Strawberry Drink Mix uploaded by Aliesh A.Nestle Nesquik Strawberry Drink Mix uploaded by Rosmary M.

BY NESQUIK #49 in Cocoa

Nestle La Lechera Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk Has The Same Sweet Taste As The Original Nestle La Lechera Sweetened Condensed Milk With No Fat And Fewer Calories. Nestle La Lechera Is The Leading Hispanic Fat-free Sweetened Condensed Milk.

Ingredients

Sugar, Maltodextrin, Modified Cornstarch, Calcium Phosphate, And Less Than 2% Of Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Color Added (Carmine, Beta Carotene, Turmeric Extract). Made On Equipment That Also Processes Milk And Soy.

• Does this work as good as the liquid syrups?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lorena G.
Funza, CO
Es una bebida deliciosa, y muy nutritiva, pues está fotificada con vitaminas importantes y vitales para nuestro organismo. La variedad de sabores y presentaciones se acomodan no sólo a la economía de algunos consumidores; sino también al gusto de muchos, es grandioso, pues podemos complementarla con algún otro alimento, y queda estupendo. Es una bebida uy ligera, sabrosa, de muy fácil preparación y va muy bien con todo, la consumen niños, jóvenes y adultos, muy buena puntuación para éste producto.
crystal b.
Seffner , FL
my family is  big fans of all nestle nesquick products and the strawberry drink mix is my daughters favorite as well as my favorite. the powder dissolves quickly in ice cold milk with little stirring and mixing . the nesquick drink mix does not clump up leaving yucky clumps in the milk like other brands. I love the smell and flavor of nestle nesquick strawberry drink mix just writing this review is making anxious to have a glass of strawberry milk
Lesly B.
Cuando no habia tanta patria, me comia una de estas al desayuno, a media mañana, al almuerzo a mitad de la tarde, a casi la cena, con la cena y despues de cenar. Obviamente, despues de tomarte un vaso quedas como llende azucar y tienes mas energia que el conejito de las baterias, pero meh. ¡100% recomendado!
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL

I love this drink a lot, when I was a kid I used to drink it every day. How rich this drink is, my mom gave it hot or cold and it was rich in both ways. Today I give my son in the bottle. I recommend it for your children, it is excellent, I always buy it, I would like to buy all the flavors
Laura G.
Tarrytown, NY
I haven't had Strawberry Nesquik in awhile but used to love this when I was younger. It totally met my expectations and was easy to use straight out of the package. I have had this quite a few times and am craving it right now. I do and have recommended it to others.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I always love this even though i haven't tried it recently, but im sure its great like i was a kid again the fresh smell of strawberries. ITs been a while but i would love to try this again, and yes great value too.Yes i would recomment this to people.
Megan C.
Oregon, IL
I am a fan of Nestle's Nesquick Strawberry Drink Mix. I love adding it to milk for a sweet drink in the mornings. I have been getting Nesquik products since I was younger and will continue to buy it. I would definitely recommend Nesquik drink mixes to others.
Faleem M.
Walden, NY
This is a kid favorite products I absolutely love strawberry milk nesquik. I remember drinking this as a snack, it was filling and flavorful. I also love the chocolate milk as well, these two are my top favorites. Now I want some now just to satisfy the craving lol.
Jessie O.
Saint James , NY
I've loved nesquik since I was a kid and I still do! I use this mix in my almond milk in the morning sometimes and it's so good. Whenever I buy milk mixes I always get nesquik because it's the best one!
Kim W.
Elizabethton, TN
I prefer the powder to the Lakewood I have since I was a child my grandma used to make the powder for me all the time and then they come up to strawberry and I have always loved it with anything for breakfast and just a sweet drink when I'm in a mood for one.
Corrin B.
Newfane, VT
Does this work as good as the liquid syrups?