Nestle Nesquik Low Fat Vanilla Milk uploaded by Yennifer R.

BY NESQUIK #15 in Canned & Powdered Milk

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yennifer R.
Love this one so much. Honestly there is no age limit for these. My favorite flavor has to be the vanilla and strawberry. They're very affordable and easy to find. Great to take to work or school. I highly recommend everyone to try this flavor.
Brianna S.
Healthier alternative to the regular flavored vanilla milk. Still great same taste without adding more to your daily fat. Overall I would recommend to many others.
Cindy S.
Avondale, AZ
It tastes good but it has a aftertaste. I like the strawberry one best. It is very affordable as something you get at a store. It has better flavor then other flavored milks out there. It was my first time but I would buy again.
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
Omg.. this is amazing. it is my FAV! It does have lots of sugar but that is expected. I do have a hard time finding it. I'm not sure if that is because it is always sold out or if stores just don't carry it. if you see this def give it a try!!!
Tracie G.
Hayti, MO
I love love this milk you can taste the vanilla in it very good. Love the taste of is the best milk besides the chocolate. Great taste kudos wish I could find it in the stores.
Lelia T.
Brooklyn, Ny
Nesquik is the best! I've been drinking these since I was little and they have never failed me. Their chocolate milk is my favorite but the vanilla is not too bad either.
gloria m.
I love flavored milk and as a kid that was all i wanted to drink but i usually only like 2% and can taste the difference. But with nesquick it tates pretty similar
rena k.
I really liked this milk. Sometimes when you get low-fat, it can taste funny. This drink was nice and creamy without all the extra calories.
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
This is my favorite brand for chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla milk! i remember drinking it as a kid and I have loved it ever since!!
Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
It is very rich and delicios my brothers and I took these and chocolate flavor is incredible as usual because I love her cerial
Isa C.
como queda mejor preparado en leche o en agua?