BY NESQUIK #19 in Cocoa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kids will be kids. That is why we fortified Nestle Nesquik with calcium, vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals. Just what today's extreme kids need to build strong healthy bones , plus we kept the same great chocolaty taste that gets kids...

• With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a differen...3 Answers
  • Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the choco...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Keyonna H.
Midland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these pizzas they are very tasty they have the right amount of tomato sauce the right amount of cheese in the right amount of toppings and I really love them
Eva A.
I was a big chocolate addict when I was a kid, still am but I can control it more. I would be able to eat the powder easily and i know thats so bad to do but I couldn't help it lol. So good! This stuff is easy to put away and its really convenient to. I think it taste better than when you add that Hershey syrup to make ur chocolate milk.
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
I can remember this from my childhood. Of course the one from my childhood had sugar in it. But I buy this one for my kids. Why because it's good and I don't want them to have too much sugar. They drink this like it's going out of style and are non the wiser there is no sugar added. I think everyone wins this round.
Amethyst M.
Thomasville, NC
My mom had the hardest time getting me to drink milk, and this was the ONLY way I would drink mine. It's what I grew up on, and it's affordable and you get a lot for your price. I'm a repeating consumer. Yes of course I would. and My future kids will know all about this chocolate milk!
Lucy M.
we use nesquik for as long as i can remember since i was a baby i would say. omg this is delish with bread, as hispanic would say conchas lol. it is a good value it lastes me for almost a month. nice easy packaging just wish they would add like a scoop for it to be easy to dip out.
galina s.
Bear, DE
Very convenient to cook, do not stand near the stove. (Filled with milk or boiling water and ready!)Very tasty, even I can not stop at one cup)))Very bright, colorful and interesting box!A cheerful rabbit, always uplifting!According to the manufacturer - a full breakfast!And it is designed especially for preschool and school age!And the manufacturer is all known to Nestlé!
Rebeka D.
Chesapeake, VA
Well I buy this one for me sense a have diabetes with insulin pup and I buy my daughter the regular one but the taste is the same nothing changes only the carbs and yes I buy again I love chocolate and recommend for people with diabetes
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Although this is a no sugar added, it is actually quite tasty. I bought the no sugar added by accident one time but honestly couldn't tell much of a difference. It is sweet and smooth. Blends easily in my milk... doesn't leave any clumps.
Marie S.
miami, FL
The taste of nesquik is as characteristic as its aroma. It's a gods drink, I love it.
With breakfast or at the snack is the best option.. I have nothing bad to say about this.
It has good price and nestle is one of the best food brands in the world.
Tenika V.
I was honestly really surprised with how good it was with no sugar added. It still had that chocolate flavor. The only thing I thought it was a little grainy and didn't mix in as well as the kind with sugar. But over all was good.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
With this having no sugar in it...can you tell a difference? Or is it kind of the same as the original?
Kathy K.
Does the no sugar added make a difference or is the chocolate enough to make it sweet?