BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Nesquik® Fat Free Chocolate Milk.
Fat free chocolate.
Safety seal.
Real®.
Vitamin A&D.
Calcium fortified*: 40% DV per serving.
Protein: 8g per serving.
Grade A.
Homogenized.
14 fl oz (414 ml).
*10% DV more calcium per serving (40%) vs flavored fat free milk (30%). see more...

• Nesquick is mine and my families favorite chocolate milk. We would ...2 Answers
  • "Less calories and less sugar but still tastes great!" in 1 review
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Acushnet, MA
Foodie Expert
Love this product for my household the whole family drinks it. they come in different flavors and the packaging is great. flavors very good and the price isn't to expensive. compared to other alternatives this is the best brand by far. i am a repeat buyer and will buy again.
Maria F.
Maria F.
i love nestle and chocolate milk. This is delicious and the package is perfect. Less sugar and less calories but still tastes delicious. I Recommend this product, u wouldnt regret..
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious. Nesquik has always been one of my favorite milks. It has such a sweet taste and it's very chocolatey. The milk is low fat, has 8 grams of protein, and is a good source of calcium and vitamin A & D. I recommend it
Yasmin R.
Yasmin R.
Westwood, MA
I take one of this everyday, they are really good and you don't feel it heavy so your stomach is safe, delicious flavor
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Beverly hills, CA
I still love these chocolate milks even though I'm not a kid anymore! they are a delight to drink. I prefer the chocolate one amongst the other flavors.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
I love this milk! Drank it all the time I was pregnant & I don't even like milk!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Anchorage, AK
Packaging is easy to open and very true to the brand. But, the milk is not as chocolaty as I would like. Tastes a little artificial.
Great flavor!! Also the perfect treat for every child!!! Especially love the low fat double chocolate!!
Meagan E.
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
You can find it at most gas stations and my little boy loves it! We only give it as a treat though because there's a lot of sugar!
Madeline Z.
Madeline Z.
Cicero, IL
Foodie Expert
I love this version of chocolate milk as a treat for my 6 year old who is obsessed with chocolate milk. Less calories and less sugar but still tastes great!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
orient, OH
Nesquick is mine and my families favorite chocolate milk. We would drink it ever day if we could.