BY NESQUIK #1 in Milk

Nestlé Nesquik® Chocolate Ready-to-drink Fat Free Milk Provides Kids And Adults Alike An Irresistibly Yummy, Wholesome Drink! Made With Fat Free Milk, This Delicious Flavor Comes In A Resealable Bottle, Perfect When You're On The Go.

Nonfat Milk With Vitamin A Palmitate And Vitamin D3 Added, Sugar, Less Than 2% Of Cocoa Processed With Alkali*, Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose Gel, Modified Corn Starch, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Gellan Gum, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan. *adds An Insignificant Amount Of Fat

Contains: Milk Ingredient

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Not my favorite brand of chocolate milk, but its still good." in 1 review
  • "I have not agreed with the taste of low fat necsquick." in 1 review
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I’m lactose intolerant, but this doesn’t seem to bother me as much. I can only drink a small amount of it, but it’s so good! My daughter loves it! It’s really affordable and can be found almost anywhere. If you like chocolate milk, I highly recommend this over anything else!
Crystal G.
Yum! How can you go wrong with chocolate milk! Great for sack lunches. If they get warm they don't go bad. My kiddo loves them. They are just the right size!
I as well love chocolate milk!! (:
I will continue on buying this!
Alix G.
I love love chocolate milk and I love love this brand! It's such a good drink that I always have to buy these! It's the perfect size and price and the taste is amazing! I would believe anyone if they sad they disliked it because it's just so good! Been buying this forever and I will keep buy it forever!
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
This is my favorite chocolate milk. It has the real authentic chocolate taste to it. It's a healthy alternative to what I usually drink. It's not pricey at all which is great for me. My son loves this chocolate milk as well. This us great little kids!
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
This product taste so great and the advertisement on it encourages young children to want it even more. This is purchased regularly for my younger siblings and they love it! It is affordable and can found almost everywhere from grocery stores and gas stations.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
You haven't had chocolate milk until you've had Nesquick chocolate milk, its seriously one of the best pre made chocolate milks I've ever had. It has the perfect amount of chocolate, and comes in a decent sized bottle. Solo soooo good!
Courtney M.
Fishers
These milks are great to bring with you for after a practice or a workout! You can get them in almost any grocery store so they are easy to find! I love that you don't have refrigerate them so you can bring them anywhere with you!
Kaitlyn B.
Osage, IA
I can not tell you how many times I come to school with this in my hand! It’s so cheap, so well mixed it’s so much better then the other options. It’s been around since I was a little girl and my love for it has stayed the same!
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
My favorite milk to ever taste!!!! It taste so much better than any other chocolate milk out there. It has such a good flavor and it of such a good value. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
crystal j.
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
What is your favorite flavor
oumaima h.
Where can we find it ?
Christina S.
How often do you have this milk
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
Is there a flavor you would avoid?
Lucia H.
Does this taste like the original?