BY NESTLÉ #1 in Milk

Nestlé Nesquik® Chocolate Low Fat Milk is made with 100% real milk and has 8g of protein in every 8 fluid ounce serving. Because Nesquik® is specially packaged you can store it in your pantry. So feel free to stock up but don't forget to refrigerate after opening. Nestlé Nesquik® Chocolate Low Fat Milk is a great post-workout drink. Research suggests that low-fat chocolate milk, like Nesquik®, may contain the right mix of carbs and protein to help refuel and restore exhausted muscles. Low-fat Chocolate milk naturally contains the 3:1 ratio recommended.

Ingredients: LOWFAT MILK WITH VITAMIN A PALMITATE AND VITAMIN D3 ADDED, SUGAR, LESS THAN 2% OF COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CELLULOSE GEL, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SALT, CELLULOSE GUM, GELLAN GUM, CARRAGEENAN

• "Not my favorite brand of chocolate milk, but its still good." in 1 review
  • "I have not agreed with the taste of low fat necsquick." in 1 review
Fab M.
Foodie Expert
This chocolate milk is one of the best milks I've had. It's tasty and refreshing. This is the product I take when I go out on picnics or have for children at parties. Convenient and not messy. I don't have to make the chocolate milk. And has lots of protein. Cheap as well. The one thing I love about this product is that is low in fat! Best spring product. Specially when going out you can just grab it and ready to go. Bottle is small so it can fit about anywhere. I recommend people buying this product because of the size, flavor, and easy access. Full of flavor as well.
Destiny B.
My son love chocolate milk,and really like this brand. its a Good value and price wise, when we shops at the store I buy as often I usually get the off brand because of price,but if was on sale i would definitely get it . Yes I would buy again
Geovanna P.
Simi Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
This has been my favorite chocolate milk brand since I was a child and now I buy it for my daughter. She loves it as much as I do. The flavor of chocolate is not too rich it is just perfect. Will definitely keep on buying it.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Chocolate milk has been my favorite drink before bed for a long time. While my favorite is making my own this is always my go to in a pinch. It's a good chocolatey flavor. I would recommend to a chocolate milk love!
Staci D.
New Hartford, NY
The husband loves these little bottles of chocolate milk. We starting purchasing them at our local wholesale club and now I have to pick up a case for my nieces each time....they love it now too!
Briana H.
Manhattan, KS
I do not like milk, but I love Nestle milk! It's so rich and sweet. It's the perfect amount of chocolate and it gets me full in the morning with I get it with a nice breakfast.
kenia o.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my all time favorite quick drink. Ever since I was a kid I would drink this and sometimes when I skip a meal I drink some of this to wait until my next meal
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
Foodie Expert
It's good but i rather have the fat than low fat, the price is good when on sale, nestle nesquik chocolate has been around a long time
Andrea Alejandra A.
Foodie Expert
ESE NESTLE NECESITA AGREGARLE LECHE U OTRO PRODUCTO PARA PREPARARLO O SIMPLEMENT SE PUEDO INGERIR SIN NECESIDAD DE AGREGARLE ALGO?
Sara I.
Foodie Expert
I would give more stars if I could! I've been drinking this chocolate milk a lot lately and there's no way I can get tired of it.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite flavor
oumaima h.
Where can we find it ?
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
Is there a flavor you would avoid?
Christina S.
Foodie Expert
How often do you have this milk
Lucia H.
Foodie Expert
Does this taste like the original?