BY NESQUIK #1 in Milk

Nestlé Nesquik® Chocolate Ready-to-drink Fat Free Milk Provides Kids And Adults Alike An Irresistibly Yummy, Wholesome Drink! Made With Fat Free Milk, This Delicious Flavor Comes In A Resealable Bottle, Perfect When You're On The Go.

Nonfat Milk With Vitamin A Palmitate And Vitamin D3 Added, Sugar, Less Than 2% Of Cocoa Processed With Alkali*, Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose Gel, Modified Corn Starch, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Gellan Gum, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan. *adds An Insignificant Amount Of Fat

Contains: Milk Ingredient

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Not my favorite brand of chocolate milk, but its still good." in 1 review
  • "I have not agreed with the taste of low fat necsquick." in 1 review
Bryn N.
Not a huge fan of this. It tastes good, but that's because it has a ton of sugar. I also think it's a bit pricey. I suppose it's made for packing up and taking with you places, so you need that individual setting convenience, but it's so much more expensive than buying a gallon of plain milk and making it chocolate yourself.
Lexie S.
Franklin, TN
YUM!! This is the perfect snack and fulfills any chocolate craving!! (Which is huge if you’re like me). You can get them at any convenience store and they’re very affordable! Don’t even have to take up fridge space until after you open it. Definitely worth the purchase! Plus, they’re addicting!
Vaness E.
I love chocolate milk but this isn’t my first choice for it. I don’t really like the way nesquick tastes - it has this taste in the back of your mouth that I can’t describe but I don’t like it. It just doesn’t taste like real chocolate
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite chocolate drink when I’m looking for something sweet I go for one of these. They’re cheap too and they have a bunch of different kinds too. I like the strawberry one too and they’re not thick and gritty like some of them can be
Crystal G.
Yum! How can you go wrong with chocolate milk! Great for sack lunches. If they get warm they don't go bad. My kiddo loves them. They are just the right size!
I as well love chocolate milk!! (:
I will continue on buying this!
Alix G.
I love love chocolate milk and I love love this brand! It's such a good drink that I always have to buy these! It's the perfect size and price and the taste is amazing! I would believe anyone if they sad they disliked it because it's just so good! Been buying this forever and I will keep buy it forever!
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
This is my favorite chocolate milk. It has the real authentic chocolate taste to it. It's a healthy alternative to what I usually drink. It's not pricey at all which is great for me. My son loves this chocolate milk as well. This us great little kids!
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
This product taste so great and the advertisement on it encourages young children to want it even more. This is purchased regularly for my younger siblings and they love it! It is affordable and can found almost everywhere from grocery stores and gas stations.
Courtney M.
Fishers
These milks are great to bring with you for after a practice or a workout! You can get them in almost any grocery store so they are easy to find! I love that you don't have refrigerate them so you can bring them anywhere with you!
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
My favorite milk to ever taste!!!! It taste so much better than any other chocolate milk out there. It has such a good flavor and it of such a good value. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Vanessa G.
Porterville, CA
What is your favorite flavor
oumaima h.
Where can we find it ?
Lucia H.
Does this taste like the original?
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
Is there a flavor you would avoid?
Christina S.
How often do you have this milk