BY NESQUIK #11 in Cocoa

Start Your Day Off Right With Some Delicious Chocolate Milk When You Grab The Nesquik® Chocolate Flavor Powder From Nestlé®. With No Sugar Added And Multiple Essential Vitamins And Minerals, This Drink Is The Perfect Quick Breakfast For Your Child. It Just Takes Two Spoonfuls Of This Delicious Powder To Transform Your Milk Into A Yummy, Chocolate Mix That Will Brighten Your Day.
Serving Size: 2.000 Tablespoons
Servings Per Container: 41.000
Containers Per Package: 1.000
Form: Powdered

Grocery Disclaimer: Content On This Site Is For Reference Purposes Only. Target Does Not Represent Or Warrant That The Nutrition, Ingredient, Allergen And Other Product Information On Our Web Or Mobile Sites Are Accurate Or Complete, Since This Information Comes From The Product Manufacturers. On Occasion, Manufacturers May Improve Or Change Their Product Formulas And Update Their Labels. We Recommend That You Do Not Rely Solely On The Information Presented On Our Web Or Mobile Sites And That You Review The Product?S Label Or Contact The Manufacturer Directly If You Have Specific Product Concerns Or Questions. If You Have Specific Healthcare Concerns Or Questions About The Products Displayed, Please Contact Your Licensed Healthcare Professional For Advice Or Answers. Any Additional Pictures Are Suggested Servings Only.

samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I used to drink this stuff all the time when I was little.  While it isn't bad at all, I just find other brands a whole lot better.  You can get this almost anywhere!
Terah S.
Sweetwater, TN
This used to be the only way I could get my underweight child to drink milk. We still make sure we have both flavors in stock for those nights he isn’t hungry because he will ALWAYS drink flavored milk.
Alix G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I hadn’t had this since I was a child and when I saw it being sold at my local Walmart I bought it right away. Went home and immediately tried it. The taste is so chocolaty yet not so strong and it brought so many good memories I had to buy two the next time I went shopping.
Priscilla G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this. I am not sure how it is so different from other brands, but it honestly is by far the best. I would recommend to so many other people and I will continue to purchase their products because they are that amazing. They are very affordable and have very  Cute packaging.
Lexus D.
Middletown, NY
Delicious! I have never been a fan of chocolate syrups for chocolate milk so this powder chocolate milk mix is absolutely amazing. It's so delicious and never makes my drink too chocolate tasting!
Michelle p.
I really love to buy this chocolate mix for my kids, they love it specially before going to school they love to drink this with a banana for something good and quick
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
Best chocolate milk mix on the market today! We always keep a container of this in our pantry. Sometimes the price is a bit steep for my liking, but it's so yummy, it's hard to resist!
Brenda R.
Richmond, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We love it at our my kids have it everyday in the morning .. the chocolaty taste is so good we also have in strawberries flavor you guys should really try it ...really good for kid and grown up because i sure like it
Valentina B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love chocolate and this is not the exception. I like its original version because it tastes very good, it also works to prepare brownies, cakes or other chocolate desserts. recommended
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Boy does this bring back childhood memories! I used to drink this stuff all the time and would love when it didn't mix in all the way and I would get the dry powder mixed in! I bought this recently at Costco and I still love it's chocolaty taste! Nice and creamy and tastes so good! Glad I get to share this with my kids now!
Judith C.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
What flavor do you guys rather have ?