BY NESTLÉ #12 in Hot Cocoa

Nestle® Nesquik® Chocolate Flavor 25% Less Sugar.
25% less sugar than the leading syrup brand*.
38 servings.

• Do you prefer your Nesquik hot or cold? 29 Answers
  • Can you taste the difference in this to the originale?3 Answers
  • How much less sugar is in this and does it taste any different than...5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "Easy to mix and has great flavor, much better then the chocolate milk you can buy in a half gallon at the store in my opionion." in 13 reviews
  • "i usually mix it with Almond milk sooo delicious very smooth and mixes well is not gritty at all Just a nice chocolate taste " in 11 reviews
  • "Ever since I was a kid I would drink this every moring and loved it, now my son drinks it he loves it always drinks it in the am and pm, I give him the one with less sugar its great same good taste! " in 9 reviews
  • "It doesnt have a lot of calories and is a really super easy way to make kids drink milk every morning or snack! " in 7 reviews
  • "My son and daughter love this chocolate Nesquik, easy to make and it gives you a nice chocolate flavor, you can make it light or give it more flavor by adding extra scoops of chocolate powder." in 7 reviews
Christina H.
Christina H.
Sikeston, MO
My children love milk. This product allows me to get their dairy in and add a little more flavor to it. I have 5 children, of which one does not like chocolate. I can buy the strawberry flavor for him and everyone is happy. This is a easy to make product as well. If I am busy they can make it themselves. Love Nestle products. One happy mommy!
Krista H.
Krista H.
This stuff makes the BEST chocolate milk and I love that you can make it as chocolaty as you want or just have a hint of chocolate.

I feel it is a bit more pricey than it should be, but that's just me. I don't buy it often except for every once in a great while but I love it. So delicious!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
I don't think there is anyone out there that can say a bad word about nesquik! You can use it so many different way, not just for chocolate milk. It's fairly inexpensive. I prefer it to its competitors. I love sharing it with my kids. I would highly recommend!
R T.
R T.
For those who don't enjoy sugar that much but still like Nesquik, this is a great alternative. There is nothing better than knowing you are getting the same product but healthier! Also very good for kids if you want to cut the amount of sugar they have.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Oxford, AL
Who does not love this stuff?! It reminds me of my childhood because I would always have this with my grandmaw. It has a rich, chocolate taste. Now that it has less sugar I don't have to feel as guilty for indulging in this treat!!
Elizalu Nicole R.
Elizalu Nicole R.
Santa Rita, GU
This is such an old school way to make milk even better! Container may need a bit more of an update, like a bit more seal to it. Flavor is delish, not to sweet, no need to keep adding more just to get the perfect CHOCOLATE MILK!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Dublin, GA
This has always been my favorite chocolate mix. It's super affordable. Easy to mix. No powdery taste. It is much better tasting than the chocolate milk you buy in the gallon. Definitely worth a try if you've never tasted it!
Yasmin Z.
Yasmin Z.
My favorite one since I was a kid it's soo good and so tasteful me and my sister would drink it I would put a lot though because it wouldn't be chocolaty enough to for me but i love it I would totally recommend it.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
Foodie Expert
Nestle Nesquick is one of my favorites! It doesn't taste chalky and is addictive. It's also more chocolatey tasting than most brands I've had. A girl has got to have her chocolate fix! Definitely recommend!
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
Now I want chocolate milk! This is so easy to make simple two steps. It around five dollars so its affordable and it should last you a long time. Great for kids and adults.
Virginia G.
Virginia G.
Do you prefer your Nesquik hot or cold?
Evelin C.
Evelin C.
Apple Valley, CA
Do you prefer chocolate or strawberry !?
Amy W.
Amy W.
Temecula, CA
Did you have to find the perfect combination of powder and milk or can you just wing it?
Jose G.
Jose G.
Killeen, TX
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite flavor? Mine is strawberry!
. ..
. ..
What is your favorite flavor?