BY NESTLÉ #22 in Hot Cocoa

Nestle® Nesquik® Chocolate Flavor 25% Less Sugar.
25% less sugar than the leading syrup brand*.
38 servings.

• Do you prefer your Nesquik hot or cold? 29 Answers
  • Can you taste the difference in this to the originale?3 Answers
  • How much less sugar is in this and does it taste any different th...5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "Easy to mix and has great flavor, much better then the chocolate milk you can buy in a half gallon at the store in my opionion." in 13 reviews
  • "i usually mix it with Almond milk sooo delicious very smooth and mixes well is not gritty at all Just a nice chocolate taste " in 11 reviews
  • "Ever since I was a kid I would drink this every moring and loved it, now my son drinks it he loves it always drinks it in the am and pm, I give him the one with less sugar its great same good taste! " in 9 reviews
  • "It doesnt have a lot of calories and is a really super easy way to make kids drink milk every morning or snack! " in 7 reviews
  • "My son and daughter love this chocolate Nesquik, easy to make and it gives you a nice chocolate flavor, you can make it light or give it more flavor by adding extra scoops of chocolate powder." in 7 reviews
Christina H.
Sikeston, MO
My children love milk. This product allows me to get their dairy in and add a little more flavor to it. I have 5 children, of which one does not like chocolate. I can buy the strawberry flavor for him and everyone is happy. This is a easy to make product as well. If I am busy they can make it themselves. Love Nestle products. One happy mommy!
Krista H.
This stuff makes the BEST chocolate milk and I love that you can make it as chocolaty as you want or just have a hint of chocolate.

I feel it is a bit more pricey than it should be, but that's just me. I don't buy it often except for every once in a great while but I love it. So delicious!
Paige H.
Oxford, AL
Who does not love this stuff?! It reminds me of my childhood because I would always have this with my grandmaw. It has a rich, chocolate taste. Now that it has less sugar I don't have to feel as guilty for indulging in this treat!!
Courtney L.
Dublin, GA
This has always been my favorite chocolate mix. It's super affordable. Easy to mix. No powdery taste. It is much better tasting than the chocolate milk you buy in the gallon. Definitely worth a try if you've never tasted it!
Yasmin Z.
My favorite one since I was a kid it's soo good and so tasteful me and my sister would drink it I would put a lot though because it wouldn't be chocolaty enough to for me but i love it I would totally recommend it.
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
Nestle Nesquick is one of my favorites! It doesn't taste chalky and is addictive. It's also more chocolatey tasting than most brands I've had. A girl has got to have her chocolate fix! Definitely recommend!
Kayla G.
The best chocolate milk! Easy to mix, yummy to drink. Kids love it, adults love it. No complaints from our house. We buy it all the time and will continue to do so
BAINAMA L.
Irvington, NJ
My husband and kidsss love to drink every morning especially the little easy to carry for kids to go to school no killing my husband also carry to work ect...
Brigitte R.
Hollywood, Fl
You can't go wrong with nestle nesquick chocolate flavor . I absolutely love it , the other brands don't taste good to me . So I'm always buying this one .
Beth F.
Cincinnati, OH
My youngest child loves chocolate milk so at dinner time I make him chocolate milk with nes quick chocolate milk it is really easy quick and delicious
Virginia G.
Do you prefer your Nesquik hot or cold?
Evelin C.
Apple Valley, CA
Do you prefer chocolate or strawberry !?
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
Foodie Expert
Did you have to find the perfect combination of powder and milk or can you just wing it?
Jose G.
Killeen, TX
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite flavor? Mine is strawberry!
. ..
What is your favorite flavor?