Nestle Nesquik Chocolate Flavor 25% Less Sugar
Nestle® Nesquik® Chocolate Flavor 25% Less Sugar.
25% less sugar than the leading syrup brand*.
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
- "Easy to mix and has great flavor, much better then the chocolate milk you can buy in a half gallon at the store in my opionion." in 13 reviews
- "i usually mix it with Almond milk sooo delicious very smooth and mixes well is not gritty at all Just a nice chocolate taste " in 11 reviews
- "Ever since I was a kid I would drink this every moring and loved it, now my son drinks it he loves it always drinks it in the am and pm, I give him the one with less sugar its great same good taste! " in 9 reviews
- "My son and daughter love this chocolate Nesquik, easy to make and it gives you a nice chocolate flavor, you can make it light or give it more flavor by adding extra scoops of chocolate powder." in 7 reviews
- "It doesnt have a lot of calories and is a really super easy way to make kids drink milk every morning or snack! " in 7 reviews
Key Ingredients: sugar, cocoa, salt, spice, artificial flavors, vitamins, minerals, soy, milk, wheat
How it smells/tastes/looks: It smells like rich powdered hot chocolate mix and you could probably use it as hot chocolate mix as well, even though it is meant to be a breakfast drink. It looks like regular chocolate milk and tastes like it too. I personally like powdered versus syrup, because I think powdered is less in calories and easier to mix together with cold milk.
Why I like it: I like that it doesn’t take much effort in the morning to make and that it does offer some type of nutrition that regular chocolate milk does not. I would buy a small container of this for me and my future son to share. I wouldn’t drink this all of the time, pregnant or not. It is a nice alternative to breakfast when you are just not up to having anything to eat. This would be better than nothing, that is for sure.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos