BY NESQUIK #19 in Cocoa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nestle Nesquik Chocolate Drink Mix: Natural flavor With vitamins and minerals

• Hot or iced chocolate drink ? Nestle Nesquik Chocolate Drink Mix3 Answers
  • From these variations Nesquick powder and syrup, which is your fa...6 Answers
  • Han probado esta bebida achocolatada ? que opinan? quiero comprarla1 Answers
Jennifer A.
Pompano Beach
Nestle Nesquik Chocolate Flavor Powder
Nestle Nesquik Chocolate Drink Mix
Best product ever. I grew up mixing this and the strawberry one with my daily morning milk. It has affordable price and delicious taste. It comes with sugar added and lots of vits and mineral. I even have used it for baking. It dissolves very easily in any liquid or massy base.
Carlee C.
Start by saying this product is great for heart burn and I love that the chocolate taste is not too overwhelming! The taste is just perfect and is extremely easy to make and mix I have no complaints and would buy again and again!!
Morgan L.
This is my childhood in a can. I used to drink the powdery goodness every morning for breakfast. Nothing made my day better then a big glass of nestle chocolate milk. When ever I see a can at the store I usual snag it.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Our family absolutely loves nesquick and all their prooducts. Their hot chocolate is absolutely amazing and the chocolate milk can't be beat! Best chocolate milk on the market. Highly recommend just doesn't taste good in the cans!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
i don't give this to my kids often, we don't buy it all the time because if not they will drink it everyday. when my kids were younger would mix this for them in the mornings and they would love it, because that's what my parents gave me all the time. but when i was a kid, drinking nesquik was the only way i drink milk. still to this day its the only chocolate milk i can drink, hot or cold.
Twanna R.
hillsboro, AL
I tried this product and in short, it has good flavor, mixes well and fast, and is a great "go to" when you want a quick substitute for chocolate milk. After you let or Sit for five minutes it will definitely septate so make sure to drink it from a cup you can mix in constantly unless you plan to gulp it all down at once.
Britnee J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE Nesquick. This was one of my go to drinks a child. I still drink it till this day. However, I no longer opt for the powder form and buy the ready made drink instead. This is great for paring with a cereal bar when you are on the go but need still need something to hold you over until you get some real food ... like on a road trip. HIGHLY RECOMMEND for anyone of all ages.
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
Growing up Nestlé Nesquik Chocolate Drink Mix was my favorite chocolate milk drink! I always had so much mixing it together and then was able to enjoy a delicious drink! It is very affordable! Nestlé Nesquik Chocolate Drink Mix will always be a go to chocolate milk mix for me!
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
['San Diego', 'CA'], CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love chocolate milk and this is my favorite favorite brand! So good and yummy like I don't know how to describe how I feel really because I love this so much. I absolutely love chocolate milk, it's my favorite drink, and this is my preferred brand of mix.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely hate milk in any form or fashion, won't even eat cereal because if it BUT can I put down some with Nesquik with lots of the powder so I can't taste the milk! When my kids were growing up if I had Nesquik in the house, I couldn't keep milk coming in fast enough. I love buying the huge containers of it at the Sams Club! Seems to last much longer.
Aline M.
Davis, CA
From these variations Nesquick powder and syrup, which is your favorite with cold milk?
Lola E.
Hot or iced chocolate drink ? Nestle Nesquik Chocolate Drink Mix
Greisy L.
Han probado esta bebida achocolatada ? que opinan? quiero comprarla
Nicol S.
cordoba
Este chocolate tiene vitaminas o no es así?