BY NESTLÉ #16 in Hot Cocoa

• Este chocolate tiene vitaminas o no es así?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
ana g.
raleigh , NC
I love this product!!!!! Its easy to make, when your sibling want a milkshake. It's not expansible and they have two of the most amazing favors, chocolate and strawberry. I would recommend it for anyone that has kids. They would love it just like my siblings do!!!!!!
adina o.
Elmira, NY
omg i usually get the individual bottles but when i acn find the big cans i grab one or two since the syrup never completely mixes i usually make a big container of nesquick since one cup just never seems to be enough and it has become a treat for my girls as well
Morgan P.
Hermitage, TN
I was a chocoholic as a kid. This tastes so smooth and has so much flavor. I would make it for my dad every Saturday morning and my mom would make me a glass when ever I was sad. There's no chocolate milk like nestles.
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
Must have for the holidays specially with thanksgiving coming up! Tastes so yummy and it's a kid must have beverage! So so good you add milk mix and drink up kid fave personally love this drink ever since I was a kid!
Andrea L.
Doral, FL
Nesquik it's a like my childhood, and every single morning of it, I like a lot this chocolate drink, and the taste it's not so surgary or thick texture, I recommend this chocolate drink and I want a taste right now.
Cheyenne G.
I love love love these! When I was a younger child I would buy a can/container every time I went shopping with my parents! It is tasty and also some what healthy. Plus, who doesn't love chocolate? It's amazing!
Phuong Thao P.
This hot chocolate drink is good. I tried better ones but it's still good. I don't drink coffe, so I love to drink hot chocolate. But the milk in the microvave and add the chocolate powder and it is ready.
Stephanie W.
Palatine, Il
I used to love this as a kid! It was like gold in our house! Always had it at breakfast! This compared to the other alternatives, there's no question, this powder was the best! I would always recommend!
Dessa B.
Bellevue
Nesquik is my one and only go to for chocolate milk. I've tried so many and none compare to this chocolate powdery goodness. Always get the best chocolate milk from it. And no gritty unmixed feeling.
mels j.
From a young lil girl to a teenager im still in love with this mix! No other drink mix can compare to nesquik!im forsure gonna make sure that my kids grow up drinking the same brand as i did
Aline M.
Davis, CA
From these variations Nesquick powder and syrup, which is your favorite with cold milk?
Greisy L.
Han probado esta bebida achocolatada ? que opinan? quiero comprarla
Nicol S.
cordoba
Este chocolate tiene vitaminas o no es así?