Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESQUIK #43 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mia B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this! Makes milkshakes instantly and is really good for traveling. It’s super fast and cheap and it’s very long lasting. It’s easy to make and perfect for any day! I would definitely buy again!
Lola E.
This is the most delicious cacaoo that I have taste . It is make my happy . I can't compare it with any product. It's unique. Good value . Excellent taste
ANDREEA R.
Bucharest
i think this is so unhealty and chemical, instead of drinking this you can just get some fresh fruits, milk and whatelse you like and put them in a blender
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Don't have a bad word to say. Have brought these for so many years and they are so nice. Love the flavours too!
Harley B.
Westcliff on sea
The kids absolutely love adding this to their milk at tea time I'm always trying to stop them drinking it all! This is worth the price 100% and good for the kids !
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Riquiiiisimo el chocolate. No lo cambio por ningún otro. Fácil de preparar y el sabor es tan único que dan ganar de seguro tomando
Atseosi I.
Their banana milkshake is great for a sugary snack. Easy to make with easy to follow instructions provided
Benish E.
I'm not sure if this is only for kids, but I have it anyways. I mean it tastes so good that I cannot resist from it. They also have other great flavours. I love love love this a lot.
Sol F.
LEWISVILLE, TX
milkshake gostoso para fazer no fim da tarde de calor, bater no liquidificador com algumas frutas, fica uma delícia
Carla A.
Comber, Down
My daughter loves these and it's a great alternative to just having milk. Good value boxes too usually they are on sale too which help.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.