Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #41 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Atseosi I.
Their banana milkshake is great for a sugary snack. Easy to make with easy to follow instructions provided
Benish E.
I'm not sure if this is only for kids, but I have it anyways. I mean it tastes so good that I cannot resist from it. They also have other great flavours. I love love love this a lot.
Sol F.
LEWISVILLE, TX
milkshake gostoso para fazer no fim da tarde de calor, bater no liquidificador com algumas frutas, fica uma delícia
Carla A.
Comber, Down
My daughter loves these and it's a great alternative to just having milk. Good value boxes too usually they are on sale too which help.
Kaileigh W.
Nuneaton , Warwickshire
How good is this stuff??! I've had it since I was a kid and it's so good, I love how you can make it as strong as you like and the flavour is amazzingggg!! I recommend for others definitely. Easy to make and tastes great!
Annie F.
Lisbon
This was my favourite growing up!! I can still find it at import stores around here luckily because it got discontinued. It's a nice change from the chocolate routine. My sister loved strawberry
Eden G.
Manchester
I'm not too into powdered milkshakes. Also the nesquik milkshakes are not amazing, definitely wouldn't recommend.
Elsie M.
Hot Chocolate. Hot chocolate. My daughter loves hot chocolate. She drinks it all year round and love it's
Erin P.
London, ON
I remember getting these stuff as a child and mixing it together, omgg it tasted soooo good! I haven't had this stuff in years, I wonder if it even still tastes the same as it did when I was a kid or if they changed the taste completely, I'll have to try it out sometime and find out and come back and update!
Afsheen M.
This is my all time favourite milkshake! Loved the banana flavour the most since I was a child and still to this day love it! Always ago to as it doesn't have any lumps so I would always recommend to any one who likes milkshake
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.