Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESQUIK #41 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lola E.
This is the most delicious cacaoo that I have taste . It is make my happy . I can't compare it with any product. It's unique. Good value . Excellent taste
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Don't have a bad word to say. Have brought these for so many years and they are so nice. Love the flavours too!
Harley B.
Westcliff on sea
The kids absolutely love adding this to their milk at tea time I'm always trying to stop them drinking it all! This is worth the price 100% and good for the kids !
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Riquiiiisimo el chocolate. No lo cambio por ningún otro. Fácil de preparar y el sabor es tan único que dan ganar de seguro tomando
Benish E.
I'm not sure if this is only for kids, but I have it anyways. I mean it tastes so good that I cannot resist from it. They also have other great flavours. I love love love this a lot.
Sol F.
LEWISVILLE, TX
milkshake gostoso para fazer no fim da tarde de calor, bater no liquidificador com algumas frutas, fica uma delícia
Carla A.
Comber, Down
My daughter loves these and it's a great alternative to just having milk. Good value boxes too usually they are on sale too which help.
Kaileigh W.
Warwickshire , Nuneaton
How good is this stuff??! I've had it since I was a kid and it's so good, I love how you can make it as strong as you like and the flavour is amazzingggg!! I recommend for others definitely. Easy to make and tastes great!
Annie F.
Lisbon
This was my favourite growing up!! I can still find it at import stores around here luckily because it got discontinued. It's a nice change from the chocolate routine. My sister loved strawberry
Elsie M.
Hot Chocolate. Hot chocolate. My daughter loves hot chocolate. She drinks it all year round and love it's
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.