Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #41 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda M.
Bolton, NC
I like the bottle version of this so much I had to get the tub. Unfortunately I'm not able to replicate the same taste but I continue to make adjustments.
Drielle B.
Austin, TX
for me it seems not chocolate but only sugar with brown color, I dont like this chocolate cause it has a lot of calories and it doenst taste like chocolate
Kimilie K.
Kansas City, KS
Yes!! Great tasting easy way to get my grandkids to drink their milk! And something different from the regular chocolate and strawberry. Flavor is great.
Jamie D.
It is the most yummiest and satisfying Chocolate Banana Milkshake flavor ever! Fill you up after one but makes you crave more, because it tastes so good!
Basant M.
Jacksonville, FL
Drinking this brings all the memories back in egypt I used to always drink it with my friends. I love the packaging and the drink is soo chocolatety
Mayeli N.
Hialeah, FL
Love it. Taste real good and has been one of my favorite since a child. Very hard to find in stores though. They should be more accessible to find.
Jasmon K.
Irving, TX
I really loved that they had another flavor besides chocolate and vanilla. My daughter loves it too and its pretty good blended with real bananas.
Mandy C.
Michigan
The only words I have to describe this product are yum and delicious! I love the flavor completely great you should try it if you haven't already
Ashley C.
Easton, PA
I didnt know they made these tubs. But banana is my favorite out of all the nesquick flavors. I usually buy online as i cant find in stores.
Marilia G.
Acho nesquick tão bom, tem gostinho de infância, me dá nostalgia, me faz reviver momentos marcantes de minha vida com meus amigos
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.