Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #31 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jen Z.
Jen Z.
This cream is amazing! The scent was wonderful and my skin was so smooth and soft! I will definitely be using this again!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Tulsa, OK
Yummm I love it. My brother hates it. If you love banana flavored things you will probably love it!
Erika H.
Erika H.
A good change to chocolate and strawberry. Banana is the best kind! Cheap and just stir in!! Defiantly a must have !
April V.
April V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Ehhhh not so great. I like the original better to make the chocolate shakes in the morning! So good!
Rasha S.
Rasha S.
Munster, IN
So good to drink, I love giving this to my niece and nephew you they always seem to enjoy it and want more
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
So good sounds so yummy I have tried their chocolate milk but not this. Sounds yummy.
Madison F.
Madison F.
Shamokin, PA
Kids love it! I use it for the kids I babysit and they always love it so much. Always buy these
Looking forward to seeing the product. All all all all app ago do do sl znyyj ch dghh dghh fl di
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
San Jose, CA
Always had this as a kid it's super easy to make and super convenient and also it last you a while
Jocelyn R.
Jocelyn R.
Wilbraham, MA
I wish they would bring this back closer to home! As a child my mom would warm a glass of banana milk and I would have it before bed. I am 25 and until this day I can smell the sweetness and taste the amazingness of banana milk.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?