Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESQUIK #45 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mayeli N.
Hialeah, FL
Love it. Taste real good and has been one of my favorite since a child. Very hard to find in stores though. They should be more accessible to find.
Mandy C.
Michigan
The only words I have to describe this product are yum and delicious! I love the flavor completely great you should try it if you haven't already
Mari C.
Denver City, TX
In the summertime my kids drink milk so I add bananas and add the mix to make a banana milkshake and add whip cream and a cherry for a nice treat
Vanessa T.
Rochester, NY
Omg I miss this stuff so much! It reminds me of my childhood and it was delicious! I wish I could still find it in store. My absolute favorite.
Wanda V.
Love this nesquilk is been around for so long this is my favorite flavor so is chocolate. Very good price quality tastes amaZing is just bomb.
Sonia P.
This was the best growing up! Are they still available? Where can I find it? I loved all when growing up but vanilla and banana were my faves
Ashley C.
Easton, PA
I didnt know they made these tubs. But banana is my favorite out of all the nesquick flavors. I usually buy online as i cant find in stores.
Flor A.
Tucson, AZ
Tastes justvlike the strawberry milk you used to get in elementary. Just make sure you mix it well because it's a little hard to dissolve.
Ebony M.
Fort Worth, TX
This was my favorite when I was a kid. Too bad I can't find the banana in any stores. If someone knows where to find this...please share!!
gabriela p.
Doral, FL
I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS LOVEEEE
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.