Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESQUIK #45 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
nicole o.
Este producto me facina por el sabor que tiene que es muy rico y bueno, es fácil de preparar y la textura suave es muy rica además de que Buele delicioso.
Drielle B.
Austin, TX
for me it seems not chocolate but only sugar with brown color, I dont like this chocolate cause it has a lot of calories and it doenst taste like chocolate
Kimilie K.
Kansas City, KS
Yes!! Great tasting easy way to get my grandkids to drink their milk! And something different from the regular chocolate and strawberry. Flavor is great.
Helens D.
This milkshake mix is DELICIOUS!!!
My family Love when I make shakes with This mix, I add pieces of banana and cookies.
It is PERFECT!!! for snack time.
Jamie D.
It is the most yummiest and satisfying Chocolate Banana Milkshake flavor ever! Fill you up after one but makes you crave more, because it tastes so good!
anel t.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Good one my kids love it its a must have in my house and pantry and ita healthy for them like it nothing bit good review from me and well my kids also
Basant M.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Drinking this brings all the memories back in egypt I used to always drink it with my friends. I love the packaging and the drink is soo chocolatety
Tiffany S.
Havelock, NC
I always buy Nesquik for my kids. Its their favorite brand. Recently the banana is all they have asked for. We make smooties and milk shakes with it.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Banana all the way!! Omg it's hard to find this and I love it. Artificial flavor is so good! Ahaha I really do like it. Reminds me of my childhood.
Jasmon K.
Irving, TX
I really loved that they had another flavor besides chocolate and vanilla. My daughter loves it too and its pretty good blended with real bananas.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.