Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #31 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Doral, FL
It's just an awesome taste. If you like banana flavoured stuff you need to find this mix and try it in your milk!
Riddhi G.
Riddhi G.
I love milkshakes
And my brother loves it too
Our mom gives this banana milkshakes to us everyday....
Its really nice
Denitsa K.
Denitsa K.
He probado este Nestlé pero no me ha gustado mucho.Prefiero el colacalo original.Pero es genial para los niños.
Tina R.
Tina R.
Leonardo, NJ
I love this stuff but i cant find it anywhere use to drink all the time if i find it i would tell all my friends to go get it
Petronila B.
Petronila B.
At firts i love banana when i see it in thw market i get in love love it excelent flavor is the best for me
Afton G.
Afton G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
My kids cannot taste the difference when it comes the powder shake mix from Nestle he's just like a banana milkshake
Elsie M.
Elsie M.
Hot Chocolate. Hot chocolate. My daughter loves hot chocolate. She drinks it all year round and love it's
Marilia G.
Marilia G.
Acho nesquick tão bom, tem gostinho de infância, me dá nostalgia, me faz reviver momentos marcantes de minha vida com meus amigos
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
paris, texas
I mean yum. All nesquick is delicious. Love this stuff. Yum yum bananas. I love this stuff
Marianna S.
Marianna S.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite! It's so difficult to find this but when I do, I stock up! It has a very creamy banana flavor.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?