Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #35 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kare P.
The banana flavor is delicious. Soft. Sometimes I put oatmeal or cinnamon and is explosive on the palate.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
This is delicious, my mom always buy this for me and I can end it in 4 days I love iitt
Kelly R.
Philadelphia, PA
My kids live this stuff taste like real bananas no after taste, nice and smooth and yummy.
Valeria C.
Windsor, Ca
Gosh, I love this banana chocolate. Nesquik is the best chocolate and banana flavor is the best for the kids.
Aliesha A.
Love Nestle. Me and my family mix it and drink it all the time. It taste good and creamy.
Maria M.
Los Angeles, CA
My children and I love this mix. It has a great taste and is good for all of the family.
Erika G.
Long Beach, CA
I miss this banana nesquik flavor! I know they used to sell it in mexico, but the times I've gone, ive not seen it. I hope they bring it back, and to the US.
nicole o.
Este producto me facina por el sabor que tiene que es muy rico y bueno, es fácil de preparar y la textura suave es muy rica además de que Buele delicioso.
Amanda M.
Bolton, NC
I like the bottle version of this so much I had to get the tub. Unfortunately I'm not able to replicate the same taste but I continue to make adjustments.
Kimilie K.
Kansas City, KS
Yes!! Great tasting easy way to get my grandkids to drink their milk! And something different from the regular chocolate and strawberry. Flavor is great.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
🦋⛓josie e.