Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #31 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Vincennes, IN
This stuff is my LIFE. it is literally the best milkshake ever. instead of going out and spending $4 for one milkshake go buy this and you can make so many more. i can taste it now just thinking about it.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Michigan
The only words I have to describe this product are yum and delicious! I love the flavor completely great you should try it if you haven't already
Kimilie K.
Kimilie K.
Kansas City, KS
Yes!! Great tasting easy way to get my grandkids to drink their milk! And something different from the regular chocolate and strawberry. Flavor is great.
Basant M.
Basant M.
Jacksonville, FL
Drinking this brings all the memories back in egypt I used to always drink it with my friends. I love the packaging and the drink is soo chocolatety
Jasmon K.
Jasmon K.
Irving, TX
I really loved that they had another flavor besides chocolate and vanilla. My daughter loves it too and its pretty good blended with real bananas.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Easton, PA
I didnt know they made these tubs. But banana is my favorite out of all the nesquick flavors. I usually buy online as i cant find in stores.
Shakira M.
Shakira M.
Since girl took this and let me say that is a delight in all its flavors. I love it and I still take it,  It is a very good product, besides it is very delicious, it also fills
you with energy and I think that for breakfast would be fantastic, and
as it has a bit of sweet joy the breakfast of the smallest of the house
Angell G.
Angell G.
Moore, SC
This had the best flavor. It is the most refreshing drink. The normal flavor is chocolate but banana is just as great.
Janette M.
Janette M.
Our family loves Nesquik. I grew up adding this to my milk because I do not like the taste of plain milk. So good!
Johana O.
Johana O.
Spring, TX
I like the nestle products and this products form part of my morning and my night, and also when I eat my cookies
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?