Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #45 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
andrea q.
Medley, FL
But, yes, you have to be very careful to leave it in an open container, for this I recommend plastic cans where you store the cereals so that they do not get in the air and thus keep them in the best possible way because what I least like these cereals when They become soft and lose their crisp character that characterizes them so much.
Dafranlii B.
I love chocolate with madness, and this I love, I always buy it because I love its taste.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Amo el chocolate con locura, y esto me encanta, siempre lo compro porque me encanta su sabor.
Sarah W.
Valley Spgs, CA
These taste like banana laffy taffy. My children call these candy shakes because of how sweet they taste. I enjoy putting them in classic milkshake glasses too.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
los que están encantados son mis hijas por su savor tan rico a banana son sus fans están locas por tomar toda las mañanas su Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix
Cailey L.
Nestle always meets my expectations! It is very affordable, sometimes. The flavor is really great! It's also easy to make. The packaging is made really well.
Erika G.
Long Beach, CA
I miss this banana nesquik flavor! I know they used to sell it in mexico, but the times I've gone, ive not seen it. I hope they bring it back, and to the US.
ada n.
Irving, TX
This Powdered Nesquik has a really wonderful, yummy, flavor! It sort of reminds me of Mexican chocolate, (which I dearly love), because there is a very tiny hint of spices like cinnamon & nutmeg in it. You get a pretty big canister & it is a lot more economical to use then the Nesquik Chocolate Syrup & less sugar in it too!
Amanda M.
Bolton, NC
I like the bottle version of this so much I had to get the tub. Unfortunately I'm not able to replicate the same taste but I continue to make adjustments.
nicole o.
Este producto me facina por el sabor que tiene que es muy rico y bueno, es fácil de preparar y la textura suave es muy rica además de que Buele delicioso.
Drielle B.
Austin, TX
for me it seems not chocolate but only sugar with brown color, I dont like this chocolate cause it has a lot of calories and it doenst taste like chocolate
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.