Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #41 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amy G.
This is great to add to a milkshake for the banana flavor! It is pretty strong and potent so a little goes a long ways!
maria e.
Cicero
The whole line of nesquik are my favorites especially the banana nesquik, when making my breakfast is always accompanied by my nesquik of banana or strawberry, I love being able to make them with pure milk or put it in malt.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
Both my kids love this mix, and so do I. Easy to mix and make. Taste so yummy! Just like bananas haha.
Thalia H.
Orange Cove, CA
My husband favorite!! Anyone can like this! It brings out the inner kid in you out! It's so good & you can throw in some bananas into the blender with some ice & this product & silk milk always bomb.com lol
Lisa S.
This was my all time fave when I was growing up. Does it taste like bananas? No not really. Is it healthy? No definitely not. Will you like it? Yes. Yes you will. Trust me.
Leslie I.
This banana milk shake nesquik is very rare to find , you usually only see the chocolate or strawberry one . Does anyone know where to find ? I def want to try this .
Josette H.
I used to looove this stuff when I was little. I kade mybdad get it for me every time we went shopping.
Vicky C.
Plaquemine, LA
I'm not that keen on banana milkshake however with this brand it tastes pretty good
I really love this one! Thumbs up for the babana flavour, much better than the chocolate one in my opinion.
Jessica S.
Ramona, CA
Who doesn't love banana milkshakes? This one trumps them all and passed my expectations on how I though it would taste. Definitely better than most that I've tried in the past. It is so affordable aswell. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.