Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #42 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lisa S.
This was my all time fave when I was growing up. Does it taste like bananas? No not really. Is it healthy? No definitely not. Will you like it? Yes. Yes you will. Trust me.
Leslie I.
This banana milk shake nesquik is very rare to find , you usually only see the chocolate or strawberry one . Does anyone know where to find ? I def want to try this .
Michelle M.
This intrigued me so I figured I would give it a try. Not terrible, but would not buy again. I thought it was too sweet and the artificial banana taste was not my favorite.
Jessica Q.
West Haven, CT
We are obsessed with this flavor of Nestle, but struggle to find it in grocery stores. We usually have to order online which ends up being more expensive with shipping
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I do not like it very much, the best hot chocolate is what we do here in RD without milk, only chocolate, water, cinnamon and a few orange leaves if the orange tree, it is called "water chocolate"
María R.
weston, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
estas ricas tostadas son lo maximo, me encanta su sabor y por eso se las recomiendo, no duden en comer de estas ricas milkshake mix banana porque son una delicia total y lo mejor del mundo asi que de verdad prueben esta delicia que es lo mas perfecto
Jessica S.
Ramona, CA
Who doesn't love banana milkshakes? This one trumps them all and passed my expectations on how I though it would taste. Definitely better than most that I've tried in the past. It is so affordable aswell. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Marialvis P.
Ok I use nesquik since my childhood and although we have always bought the classic chocolate this product based on banana flavor is something different and delicious for the snacks accompanied by a cookie is great I add a little bit of vanilla essence and it is very tasty
Andrea R.
OH sweet heavenly nectar of the gods. I love this milk, and I remember my mom buying it for me when I was younger. It was my special treat when we went out, and I would pick up the premixed bottles at the gas station. Then they stopped selling it! I'm so happy that I found this stuff here. The tub is small, but it's so worth it. I wish Nestle would just bring it back in the US, they wouldn't have any problem making sales on this stuff! The taste is just like the stuff I bought as a kid. I have it hidden on the top of my fridge, and only have a glass when my children are in bed - because there's no way I'm sharing it with them.
andrea q.
Medley, FL
But, yes, you have to be very careful to leave it in an open container, for this I recommend plastic cans where you store the cereals so that they do not get in the air and thus keep them in the best possible way because what I least like these cereals when They become soft and lose their crisp character that characterizes them so much.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
🦋⛓josie e.