Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #46 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
TaShyra G.
TaShyra G.
I've been drinking this the last few months. It's good, but doesn't taste quite as good as I remember. It is a good, lower-calorie alternative to ice cream, though, and it satisfies that craving. I only buy 2% milk, and I mix up my Nesquik, and put the cup in the freezer. Instead of getting a bowl of ice cream, I grab my milkshake instead, thaw it out a little and mix it enough that it's a shake or smoothie consistency.
Serena H.
Serena H.
Somers, MT
#DELiCiOUS One of my favorite spins on a old school childhood classic!! My favorite is to mix the old school chocolate and the banana, turns into a heavenly delight! Milkshake, sundaes and ice cream will never be the same!
Rafi M.
Rafi M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is very yummy I like to drink it cold because of the banana flavor and also taste really good if you drink it hot me and my sisters love it because it's a good flavor and I really recommend it to others every time they come to my home and I served hot chocolate with banana flavor
Raquel N.
Raquel N.
This being a back so many childhood memories. Definitely a classic product and a classic brand! It tastes good and kids always love it. Variety of flavors too. I would buy again. It's a quality known brand.
LeeLee Minaj H.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Love banana didn't know they had the banana dang I'm really missing out on the goods I love the original chocolate and the strawberry flavor though. I just know the banana would rock my taste buds
Susie C.
Susie C.
Bring this back!!!! I haven't found this in years! I love it! Reminds me of being a kid and drinking it warm out of my favorite soppy cup, cuddling under a blankie with my little sisters
Meriza p.
Meriza p.
Calumet Park , IL
I have a huge sweet tooth as do my children. I was surprised when I didn't like it and when my children tried it they literally made a face of disgust. Kind of has a salty after taste.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Madisonville, KY
We were out of state was able to find a banana Nesquik and my kids fell in love sadly we haven't been able to find it and our local. It's an amazing flavor that my kids absolutely love
Erika G.
Erika G.
Long Beach, CA
I miss this banana nesquik flavor! I know they used to sell it in mexico, but the times I've gone, ive not seen it. I hope they bring it back, and to the US.
nicole o.
nicole o.
Este producto me facina por el sabor que tiene que es muy rico y bueno, es fácil de preparar y la textura suave es muy rica además de que Buele delicioso.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?