Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESQUIK #45 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cynthia A.
Los Angeles, CA
The Nesquick Banana Flavor is like the only flavor I enjoy. It comes is this cute yellow packaging that catches the eye. I've been drinking this product since I was a kid and til this day I still love it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has kids.
Mel R.
Tacoma, WA
I have not had banana nesquick in years and I don't remember the last time I saw this in the store. I remember when I was little my dad would make this for my sister and I and we loved it.
Esmeralda V.
Weslaco, Texas
First time I tried this. One of my co-workers knew I was CRAZY about banana flavored shakes or almost any banana flavored drink. And she gave me this. It actually taste like bananas.
Abby K.
Cleveland, OH
I love nestle. Some of the ingredients in nestle are bad and I wish they could find a heathier way to make this product but until that day I will continue to use it and hope to see heathier ingredients later in the future. But otherwise I would recommend this to all of my friends.
Irina M.
I can't describe quite what it tastes like, but it's sweet and delightful and the closes comparison I have is banana Laffy Taffy. Love love love this stuff, but it's super difficult to find in the US T_T
Tiffany O.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Grew up with this Nestle mix. I have always loved it and enjoyed the flavoring and taste. It is extremely affordable and lasts for a long time due to the fact that you only need one and a half teaspoons for a full glass of amazing banana milk. I will buy this many times over.
Jesse C.
Temple, GA
Banana is the best flavor it's a big win with my son. Something I am always running out of. I think this product is perfect the way it is and the packaging is great. It's affordable and that's always a plus. I have bought this mix for years and will continue to do so.
Alyssa S.
Southbridge, MA
I didnt really like this product. The Banana flavor tastes very fake and artificial. even my daughter seemed to notice. As a family we usually enjoy Nesquik products.
Thalia H.
Orange Cove, CA
My husband favorite!! Anyone can like this! It brings out the inner kid in you out! It's so good & you can throw in some bananas into the blender with some ice & this product & silk milk always bomb.com lol
Vanessa P.
This is my absolute favorite. I LOVE banana milk! This will change your life. I grow up drinking Nestles banana milk. I haven't been able to find it as of late but when I do I'm going to buy a ton of it!
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.