Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #50 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Choctaw, OK
My kiddos love this stuff! I think it's unique and they like it better than strawberry and chocolate.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
I love the Banana flavor but haven't been able to find it in years. Need to get it out in the store!
Cherish A.
Cherish A.
Shafter, CA
yummy. it taste just like a banana milkshake. my favorite. i don't think i'll ever stop buying this
Dawn K.
Dawn K.
Everett, MA
The best love the hot cocoa it is so smooth & tasty everyone should try it the best try it so good
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.

This chocolate reminds me of when I was younger and I drank it in the mornings, truly delicious.
The nesquik I like a lot because it can be made both yarn and hot and it is easy to prepare
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Philadelphia, PA
My kids live this stuff taste like real bananas no after taste, nice and smooth and yummy.
Janell D.
Janell D.
I love this product because it reminds evryone of their childhood and how delicious it is
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Mason City, IA
If you like bananas like my kids do you will love this drink ! Perfect for a quick snack!
marisa s.
marisa s.
Buford, GA
Thus is so good to go along with breakfast. I add almond milk when I make it. Very tasty
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?