Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #41 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Abby K.
Cleveland, OH
I love nestle. Some of the ingredients in nestle are bad and I wish they could find a heathier way to make this product but until that day I will continue to use it and hope to see heathier ingredients later in the future. But otherwise I would recommend this to all of my friends.
Tiffany O.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Grew up with this Nestle mix. I have always loved it and enjoyed the flavoring and taste. It is extremely affordable and lasts for a long time due to the fact that you only need one and a half teaspoons for a full glass of amazing banana milk. I will buy this many times over.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Most brands hate making banana products, but it happens to be one of my favorite flavors. This product captures the essence of what I love and makes it more accessible to me. I absolutely love that I can make banana milkshakes at home.
Rafi M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is very yummy I like to drink it cold because of the banana flavor and also taste really good if you drink it hot me and my sisters love it because it's a good flavor and I really recommend it to others every time they come to my home and I served hot chocolate with banana flavor
La cantidad de productos que maneja esta marca es muy amplia y hay de donde escoger, por lo cual, eso es muy bueno ya que todos tenemos diferentes gustos, asi, se pueden encontrar desde cosas en polvo hasta cosas liquidas y de verdad que eso le da un plus.
Serena H.
Somers, MT
#DELiCiOUS One of my favorite spins on a old school childhood classic!! My favorite is to mix the old school chocolate and the banana, turns into a heavenly delight! Milkshake, sundaes and ice cream will never be the same!
Raquel N.
This being a back so many childhood memories. Definitely a classic product and a classic brand! It tastes good and kids always love it. Variety of flavors too. I would buy again. It's a quality known brand.
Gorgi L.
exeter, nh
This chocolate milk brings me back to childhood days. I always drink this brand. That's great flavor even if it isn't healthy! I would say it's good value since it's pretty cheap and really good. Definitely recommend it to anyone
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Love banana didn't know they had the banana dang I'm really missing out on the goods I love the original chocolate and the strawberry flavor though. I just know the banana would rock my taste buds
Meriza p.
Calumet Park , IL
I have a huge sweet tooth as do my children. I was surprised when I didn't like it and when my children tried it they literally made a face of disgust. Kind of has a salty after taste.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.