Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESQUIK #41 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hadiyah I.
Lahore, Pakistan
Having this since i was a child and i love it. So tasty and price is good. Packing is nice
Phanie T.
I love these flavor, its natural not sweet, delicius, i love chocolate and vainilla flavors
Leah C.
Boldon colliery
Love it.
I can not say this enough I LOVE this. It's my all time milk shake and got drink x
Zahna M.
Ghent
Very easy to make & above all very tasty! I love a good cup of Nestlé, either warm or cold!
Emily S.
Love this stuff! Makes drinking milk more tasty and it's easy to make so anyone can do it
Dafne R.
merida
A mi novio le encanta el de vainilla de la misma marca facil de preparar y sabe delicioso
Anisa S.
Melbourne Victoria
As a kid this was my go to even till this day I make myself a milkshake:) never gets old
Lorena G.
Melilla
está muy malo, por lo menos para mí gusto y no merece la pena gastarse el dinero en eso
Amber F.
Love this it's so sweet and is a nice cool drink to have in the summer when it's hot!!
Tania T.
ANTIGONISH, NS
I just love like it is really taste banana love it love it and the price is reasonable
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.