Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #35 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Irai P.
Irai P.
I was so disappointed that this product was discontinued in the US, it's been my favorite type of milk powder, for many years. It's pretty overpriced for how small it is. It is not the "normal average size" it's smaller than that.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Edmonton
This is actually my favourite milk product I could get. It reminds me a lot of when I was younger, and their recipe hasn't changed as much over the years so it's consistent. Of course it doesn't taste like natural bananas but artificial bananas but any banana flavor is a good flavor so :)
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Wigan
Easily dissolvable powder, strong but not over powering flavour, perfect consistency. I love this so much, use it all the time. Perfect for any age.
rosa a.
rosa a.
Nestle is a brand with which I was born and would not exchange it for anything in my country that is venezuela is a brand well known and very good nestle hot chocolate is the best in the world
Thaissa W.
Thaissa W.
Is a wonderful chocolate, veryooo very very tasty I always like it when I have money because without any doubt it is the most delicious chocolate to eat like this, when you are happy, right?
Simran P.
Simran P.
While these milkshakes must surely be terrible for you, they do taste good, in my opinion. They contain a lot of sugar and so must not be great for young children to have frequently. The flavour is less like a real banana and more like an artificial sweetener.
cora m.
cora m.
I like very much its banana flavor fascinates me and it is very delicious besides the quality
Atziiry R.
Atziiry R.
Es bueno pero no mi favorito

Le falta un poco más de sabor

Realmente no lo . compraría de nuevo
Maria Joy C.
Maria Joy C.
Lowestoft, Suffolk
This powder is the best stuff! Mixing it with milk for the perfect banan milkshake is what everyone does but I am a genius! Sprinkle some of the powder over your ice cream next time you have some and you can thank me later (also works with other milkshake powders)
Safa S.
Safa S.
This is a very good milkshake powder. It is extremely easy to make as all you have to do is stir with milk. It tastes good but because I am don't like banana milkshake I have given it 3 stars. If you are a lover of banana milkshake, you will love it!
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?