Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #35 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amelia W.
Very nice banana flavour and full of vitamins and minerals. Mixes well, not chalky or grainy. A little too sweet though.
Poleth L.
A mi hijos les compro para saborisar su leche le gusta mucho es mi preferido para ellos. Les encanta la frutilla y chocolate.
Alyssa S.
Emmen
Good taste but don't use to much.
It is very strong otherwise.
Best drink with a few marshmallows or whipped cream
Nanii C.
Cali/ Colombia
This is probably the most expensive powdered milk drink mix you will ever find. I remember going into a QuikTrip and finding Nesquik Banana milk in the milk section and was amazed by the deliciousness. I actually called Nesquik a few years back to ask if they had this mix and said that it didn't do well in the US and so it was not available. You have your vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate of course, but for some reason this stuff wasn't a hit supposedly. Well they never told me you could find it overseas, all I got was a coupon and a "thank you for your feedback" letter. When I ordered It didn't come in the big tub but sent two bubble wraped have portions. It's got that yummy artificial banana flavor in the like of runts candy and taffy. This is the real deal and brings me back to my youth some. You do pay the piper by the price but as an occasional treat I find it well worth it and should last you a decent while.
Courtney M.
Banana nesquik is the best thing and most standout favourite thing I remember from being a kid
Safa S.
This is a very good milkshake powder. It is extremely easy to make as all you have to do is stir with milk. It tastes good but because I am don't like banana milkshake I have given it 3 stars. If you are a lover of banana milkshake, you will love it!
Pania C.
Gore
I love making milkshakes with this brand Also there hot chocolates are a go to at the store I alway have a nestle powder mix for milkshakes at home so easy and so good 👍🏼👍🏼
merlyns s.
noce yo me omeria todo pero el que tego y me gusta muchisima es nesquik de banana es muy bueno lo recomiendo a todos
Bansari G.
This is great for people who don't like drinking fresh milk as it adds that extra flavour to make it bearable. I love banana milkshake and being able to make it easily at home is amazing! I love this product!
Elena C.
managua
I like all products nestle since I was a little girl I eat and drink nestle products I love it so much , I nestle addict
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.