Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #33 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kerry Louise R.
Kerry Louise R.
Bristol
This is my favourite Milkshake mix, it dissolves all powder & the flavour is great.
Some can be over powering but the flavour in this is just right.
Ana Clara P.
Ana Clara P.
Is super super rich a addiction with banana taste. It is a ritual at home to take it before a day of work highly recommended
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
This really reminds me of my childhood. I haven't been able to find this in stores for a while, but I really love it! Nothing will ever beat banana nesquik!
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
Warlingham, Surrey
Defiantly my favourite milkshake brand, great alternative to a mcdonald's milkshake! and a lot healthier too!
Geraldynee M.
Geraldynee M.
Wenatchee, WA
I cant go a day without having a glass of Nestle Chocolate Flavored powder. It is a must have at my house. As soon as I run out I go buy one right away.
Leanne G.
Leanne G.
I use to make the kids I use to work with this in the summer as a nice cold treat for them. It is very easy to make and tastes very nice snd sweet,I used the whole tub as I had a lot of afterschool kids. The kids loved it aswell as the strawberry and chocolate one!
Maaia L.
Maaia L.
Favourite milkshake to make at home usually good value for money and tastes great. Easy to mix with milk and or water. Couldn't improve anything. Packaging great. Would definitely recommend to others.
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Poitiers
This milkshake powder is really good and easy to make ! It is not too high in sugar either compared to other brands.
Leila D.
Leila D.
I love banana milk shake and this is my favourite brand. Even though I have issues with the company itself I cannot find another company that does the banana milkshake mix as good as this. It tastes like you are eating an actually banana. I would buy again.
Beatriz D.
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
Nesquik banana is the best of all fact is that most buy that more consumption I love bananas and just this smoothie with some banana for me is absolute paradise so I highly recommend it to those who like me love the bananas
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?