Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESQUIK #45 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
lish d.
I don't like this very much due to the fact that I don't like bananas.great for the kids though.
Leslie L.
La Piedad
They are a good complement to the breakfast and very delicious, without many colorings or sugars
Jayne Q.
E muito gostoso, sou viciada nessa mistura... adoro tomar com leite quente e fazer misturinhas.
Amanda C.
É muito cremoso muito gostoso. o gosto do morango e banana ficarão excelentes
Todos vai gostar
Courtney M.
Banana nesquik is the best thing and most standout favourite thing I remember from being a kid
Atziiry R.
Es bueno pero no mi favorito

Le falta un poco más de sabor

Realmente no lo . compraría de nuevo
Amy R.
Great for kids and for your inner child very delicious. Definitely a favourite within my house
Kyra M.
Very nice. Great for kids and on hot summer days and aren't clumpy like other milkshake brands.
Llecenia M.
Reno, NV
One of my favorite Nesquik. It's not to sweet which is perfect for me I can drink it everyday
Naara G.
I really like to make chocomilk with this product is super tasty and frothy

I really love it
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.