Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #50 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hadiyah I.
Hadiyah I.
Lahore, Pakistan
Having this since i was a child and i love it. So tasty and price is good. Packing is nice
Jane T.
Jane T.
Chilliwack, BC
Nestle is the taste of childhood and they've always delivered the best product that's not only flavourful but also nutritious. The packaging is very convenient and appealing and it's definitely my go-to
Alex M.
Alex M.
28048
Me encanta este chocomilk la verdad es muy delicioso un rico chocomilk por la mañana cae muy bien para iniciar tu dia aparte se acompaña de un rico desayuno
Suman K.
Suman K.
This has been my favourite milkshake ever since I was young! It's definitely really nice I really recommend you buy this if you need to try a new milkshake.
Atziiry R.
Atziiry R.
Es bueno pero no mi favorito

Le falta un poco más de sabor

Realmente no lo . compraría de nuevo
Toni K.
Toni K.
I love nesquik because I have a very sweet tooth but iv got to say my favourite milkshake out of all of them it has to be the banana it's bursting with flavouring which I quite like because I like my milkshakes that are quite strong 😀
Kyra M.
Kyra M.
Very nice. Great for kids and on hot summer days and aren't clumpy like other milkshake brands.
Angelique R.
Angelique R.
Cape Town
Nestle's banana milkshake has always been my favourite but sadly it seems to have been discontinued in South Africa. The packaging is good as it keeps ants out which is always a good thing during summer. I will definitely stay a loyal customer to the Nestle franchise.
manvi M.
manvi M.
Rickmansworth, Herts
This is a childhood favourite. Maybe not anymore because I'm more health conscious and this has a lot of sugar 😮
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Cardiff, RCT
I would suggest using a stirrer instead of a spoon to get rid of the lumps but tastes so good with any fat milk. It's so affordable and becomes a little sweet treat. Who doesn't love being a kid and having a milkshake.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?