Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #35 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ari C.
Ari C.
El sabor es increíble y realmente es muy fácil de preparar, ademas de que es muy accesible y se puede conseguir con facilidad
Jipzee T.
Jipzee T.
I have been drinking this for as long as I can remember. I love banana milk, especially this one. I use a tablespoon per glass of milk and it's soooo good. Love it with Nutella toast. I would 100% recommend this to others.
Bansari G.
Bansari G.
This is great for people who don't like drinking fresh milk as it adds that extra flavour to make it bearable. I love banana milkshake and being able to make it easily at home is amazing! I love this product!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
hermosillo sonora
Me encanto el sabor de este liquado lo tomo a todas horas cuando se me antoja algo dulce le agrego mas bananas de por si, lo tomo frio y caliente y sabe igual de bien, no tiene un sabor a medicina como algunas marcas de soberes de banana pueden tener
tanzeela b.
tanzeela b.
Nestle milkshake mix is probably my favourite drink as it is bursting with flavour and tastes great. I purchase this product regularly as it has a variety of different flavours. The purchase price is reasonable and that's what i love about it.
Valesca C.
Valesca C.
muy rico para hacerlo en temporada de frio y tomarlo caliente, para darle a los niños es gtenial para merendar
Rhea M.
Rhea M.
sydney
i love this , especially on a cold night when youre studying for exams it takes all the stredsss away my favourite!!
chonene l.
chonene l.
quisiera que me mandaran productos para seguir probandolos y recomendarlos kn my familia son muy ricos batidos licuados leche todos los p`roductos son buenos
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Melilla
está muy malo, por lo menos para mí gusto y no merece la pena gastarse el dinero en eso
Cherrice S.
Cherrice S.
Love this, have been using this in milkshakes for years, it's a childhood favourite of mine. It tastes great and the tub lasts for ages.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?