Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #46 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix is a favourite amongst kids – as well being a guilty pleasure for some grown-ups! It is a great way to encourage kids to drink milk, and contains no artificial colours, sweeteners or preservatives.

This tasty milkshake mix is also fortified with essential vitamins, especially vitamin D for healthy bones and teeth.
Joselyn B.
Joselyn B.
amo este chocolate ya que es muy practico al momento de usar y delicioso me encanta tomarlo caliente y su sabor es bueno
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Melilla
está muy malo, por lo menos para mí gusto y no merece la pena gastarse el dinero en eso
Anisa S.
Anisa S.
Melbourne Victoria
As a kid this was my go to even till this day I make myself a milkshake:) never gets old
Monika K.
Monika K.
Taste of my childhood! It's perfect for cold, raing wheater. So sweet and tempting. Price is really good
Jipzee T.
Jipzee T.
I have been drinking this for as long as I can remember. I love banana milk, especially this one. I use a tablespoon per glass of milk and it's soooo good. Love it with Nutella toast. I would 100% recommend this to others.
Nanii C.
Nanii C.
Cali/ Colombia
This is probably the most expensive powdered milk drink mix you will ever find. I remember going into a QuikTrip and finding Nesquik Banana milk in the milk section and was amazed by the deliciousness. I actually called Nesquik a few years back to ask if they had this mix and said that it didn't do well in the US and so it was not available. You have your vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate of course, but for some reason this stuff wasn't a hit supposedly. Well they never told me you could find it overseas, all I got was a coupon and a "thank you for your feedback" letter. When I ordered It didn't come in the big tub but sent two bubble wraped have portions. It's got that yummy artificial banana flavor in the like of runts candy and taffy. This is the real deal and brings me back to my youth some. You do pay the piper by the price but as an occasional treat I find it well worth it and should last you a decent while.
Cherrice S.
Cherrice S.
Love this, have been using this in milkshakes for years, it's a childhood favourite of mine. It tastes great and the tub lasts for ages.
Sheldin D.
Sheldin D.
Yummyy yet satisfying. The kids love it and so do I. Grab a glass of milk, a few scoops of nesquik and your tummy will start dreaming. What a boost of flavours and I know I'm definitely hooked on these.
Aisling m.
Aisling m.
Loved this as a child and I still love this now! Flavour is still the same great flavour and still buy it now as an adult!
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?