Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #42 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Fabii R.
Caracas
ME ENCANTAAAA! nada como esta bebida demasiado ricaaa sobretodo si es frio ufff lo mejoooor jajajajaja
Rosdayvid R.
Caracas
El producto nestle es muy bueno.. tanto en el chocolate en polvo, el cereal, la verdad lo recomiendo
Sarah G.
Always a go to for a quick milkshake for my kid and always puts a smile on his face and wanting more.
Lottie b.
i absolutely adore nestle milkshakes! especially banana, it's a lovely treat! definitely recommend
Sandra S.
Osnabrück
It taste really good and I would always buy it again. But I feel like it has a lot of sugar in it.
Caitlin P.
I love the banana milkshake it is easy to make an really tasty it's good to have cold on a hot day
Leslie L.
La Piedad
They are a good complement to the breakfast and very delicious, without many colorings or sugars
Tamika K.
I have been making these these Nesquik drinks since I was six years old, I still do, I love them!
lish d.
I don't like this very much due to the fact that I don't like bananas.great for the kids though.
Amanda C.
É muito cremoso muito gostoso. o gosto do morango e banana ficarão excelentes
Todos vai gostar
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
🦋⛓josie e.