Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #50 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
If you're a fan of banana this is really good. It's really rich in flavor and it really does taste like bananas
Hector D.
Hector D.
La Feria, TX
Everyone I know has drank this chocolate milk like comon it's amazing I love it. As a child I always loved it
I really love this one! Thumbs up for the babana flavour, much better than the chocolate one in my opinion.
Marglys C.
Marglys C.
Medley, FL
Very expensive to me... I can buy it :_
But its DELICIOUS
.. Banana isn't ok for someone but to me is good
Kare P.
Kare P.
The banana flavor is delicious. Soft. Sometimes I put oatmeal or cinnamon and is explosive on the palate.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Gheens, LA
Tried thos once and hated it. Not what banana should tase like. Was disappointed and a waste of my money
Josette H.
Josette H.
I used to looove this stuff when I was little. I kade mybdad get it for me every time we went shopping.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
San Benito
I love this chocolate. My family loves it. It's a quick thing to make. It's so good. Perfect for kids.
ashley B.
ashley B.
This is amazing! The banana taste just like real banana and you dont have to add a lot of mix either.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Choctaw, OK
My kiddos love this stuff! I think it's unique and they like it better than strawberry and chocolate.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?