Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESQUIK #45 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Inmaculada M.
Portland, OR
My daugther loves it!
I think it is good to have new flavors while maintaining the quality of the products.
Nestlé is a quality brand and we are delighted to have new varieties at breakfast or snack.
My daughter says the taste is very good, she loves banana so it's her favorite moment.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Most brands hate making banana products, but it happens to be one of my favorite flavors. This product captures the essence of what I love and makes it more accessible to me. I absolutely love that I can make banana milkshakes at home.
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO
Nestle beverages are very healthy, and many times they are amazing in taste. Personally, I think they are worth it, accept some might view it as too expensive. I have gotten it only once from a local store, though I would definitely fetch for somemore if my family pleases.
maria e.
Cicero
The whole line of nesquik are my favorites especially the banana nesquik, when making my breakfast is always accompanied by my nesquik of banana or strawberry, I love being able to make them with pure milk or put it in malt.
Samantha M.
Pleasant Vly, MO
THIS STUFF IS SO AMAZING. IF YOU AHVE NOT TRIED IT YOU NEED TO ASAP. I DONT KNOW HOW EASILY IT IS TO FIND IN STORES I MEAN IVE ONLY TRIED IT ONCE BECAUSE I FOUND IT AT WALMART. IM NOT INO POWDERED DRINKS REALLY THOUGH BUT THIS ONE WAS REALLY GOOD GO GET YOU SOME
Ellie F.
So strange, but oh so good! My childhood friend from England introduced me to this specialty Nesquik flavor. I wouldn't go so far as saying it's better than chocolate milk, but it is definitely better than strawberry!!
Angie M.
Excellent flavor. Love at first sip. If you want to really kick it up, make yourself a mug or pitcher full and use hot half & Half instead of water or milk. What a great, rich treat! I definately recommend this.
Jena K.
I absolutely love this flavored powder for milk! The only problem is is that I can't seem to find it any stores around me currently and I miss it! But if you like banana flavored milk you definitely need to try this!
Gizeh Ve1025569 d.
Doral, FL
Yet another tasty podered chocolate ive been drinking this one since for as long as i cab remember i share this with my husband and i can tell he loves it too because i leave him alone with the jar and he litterary eats it and makes his home made
Jocelyn R.
Wilbraham, MA
I wish they would bring this back closer to home! As a child my mom would warm a glass of banana milk and I would have it before bed. I am 25 and until this day I can smell the sweetness and taste the amazingness of banana milk.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.