Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #41 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
The nesquik I like a lot because it can be made both yarn and hot and it is easy to prepare
Cindy H.
Mason City, IA
If you like bananas like my kids do you will love this drink ! Perfect for a quick snack!
Janell D.
I love this product because it reminds evryone of their childhood and how delicious it is
marisa s.
Buford, GA
Thus is so good to go along with breakfast. I add almond milk when I make it. Very tasty
TaShyra G.
I've been drinking this the last few months. It's good, but doesn't taste quite as good as I remember. It is a good, lower-calorie alternative to ice cream, though, and it satisfies that craving. I only buy 2% milk, and I mix up my Nesquik, and put the cup in the freezer. Instead of getting a bowl of ice cream, I grab my milkshake instead, thaw it out a little and mix it enough that it's a shake or smoothie consistency.
Angie M.
Excellent flavor. Love at first sip. If you want to really kick it up, make yourself a mug or pitcher full and use hot half & Half instead of water or milk. What a great, rich treat! I definately recommend this.
Christine H.
Nampa, ID
My sons favorite chocolate mix in the world. He wouldn't ever let me get anything different, as soon as we would try something else, it just wouldn't compare to what he wanted. Glad he enjoys it so much and that kids can indulge a little.
Cynthia A.
Los Angeles, CA
The Nesquick Banana Flavor is like the only flavor I enjoy. It comes is this cute yellow packaging that catches the eye. I've been drinking this product since I was a kid and til this day I still love it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has kids.
Esmeralda V.
Weslaco, Texas
First time I tried this. One of my co-workers knew I was CRAZY about banana flavored shakes or almost any banana flavored drink. And she gave me this. It actually taste like bananas.
Sasha M.
Mmmm omg my absolute all time favorite it's just so hard to find I never find it when I used to work at my families market I used to order it but they stopped ordering them and since I haven't been able to find it I used to add it to my cereal.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.