Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESQUIK #45 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Valesca C.
muy rico para hacerlo en temporada de frio y tomarlo caliente, para darle a los niños es gtenial para merendar
Mariah T.
este chocolisto es delicioso en verdad me gusta por que tiene un sabor diferente ya que no me gusta el original
maria angelica m.
Barranquilla
ah mis favoritos amo todo los productos de nestle me recuerdn mi infancia y siempre los he consumido sin duda
Bethany R.
Warlingham, Surrey
Defiantly my favourite milkshake brand, great alternative to a mcdonald's milkshake! and a lot healthier too!
Roxana S.
la libertad

I love because consumption in milk, juices alone and is super nutritious, delicious and especially who cares
Rachel B.
Love nestlé as a treat at the weekends such good flavor and not to many calories love it with warmed up milk
aida d.
I love to do this milkshake, and you can add it vainilla ice cream!! I prepare this since I was 5 years old.
Laura M.
Barquisimeto
This is super delicious, I usually take it very often and I love the taste so different from the rest.....
Luis Gerardo J.
lo probé recientemente y no me gusto, pero solo en lo personal... quizás a los demás usuarios si les guste.
Atseosi I.
Their banana milkshake is great for a sugary snack. Easy to make with easy to follow instructions provided
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.