Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #41 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angelique R.
Cape Town
Nestle's banana milkshake has always been my favourite but sadly it seems to have been discontinued in South Africa. The packaging is good as it keeps ants out which is always a good thing during summer. I will definitely stay a loyal customer to the Nestle franchise.
Caitlin P.
I love the banana milkshake it is easy to make an really tasty it's good to have cold on a hot day
Safa S.
This is a very good milkshake powder. It is extremely easy to make as all you have to do is stir with milk. It tastes good but because I am don't like banana milkshake I have given it 3 stars. If you are a lover of banana milkshake, you will love it!
Jane T.
Chilliwack, BC
Nestle is the taste of childhood and they've always delivered the best product that's not only flavourful but also nutritious. The packaging is very convenient and appealing and it's definitely my go-to
Diarra T.
Paris
LOVE IIIIIIIIT! I love thi NESQUIK BANANA MIX I dont even like banana's but when I drink a milk shake whith this I think i'am in heaven!!!!
Hadiyah I.
Lahore, Pakistan
Having this since i was a child and i love it. So tasty and price is good. Packing is nice
Nanii C.
Cali/ Colombia
This is probably the most expensive powdered milk drink mix you will ever find. I remember going into a QuikTrip and finding Nesquik Banana milk in the milk section and was amazed by the deliciousness. I actually called Nesquik a few years back to ask if they had this mix and said that it didn't do well in the US and so it was not available. You have your vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate of course, but for some reason this stuff wasn't a hit supposedly. Well they never told me you could find it overseas, all I got was a coupon and a "thank you for your feedback" letter. When I ordered It didn't come in the big tub but sent two bubble wraped have portions. It's got that yummy artificial banana flavor in the like of runts candy and taffy. This is the real deal and brings me back to my youth some. You do pay the piper by the price but as an occasional treat I find it well worth it and should last you a decent while.
Amelia W.
Very nice banana flavour and full of vitamins and minerals. Mixes well, not chalky or grainy. A little too sweet though.
Maricoiu R.
Brasov
I used to drink two cups of this in my childhood ,in the morning , but now I am a teenager and I don't drink this anymore
Lilian L.
Desde niños hemos aprendido a amar un chocolate por la mañana y sin duda desde mi infancia este ha sido de los mejores
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.