Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #50 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anjhie M.
Anjhie M.
Miami, Florida

I love its taste of chocolate, its taste is very well done, which is quite typical of most white brands. Also I like the shape of pellets that have cereals, their texture and how crunchy they are since without that "crack" they would not be the same.

But, yes, you have to be very careful to leave it in an open container, for this I recommend plastic cans where you store the cereals so that they do not get in the air and thus keep them in the best possible way because what I least like these cereals when They become soft and lose their crisp character that characterizes them so much.

In short, it is a good product for the breakfast hour as it contains more than 11 vitamins and minerals and a calorie intake good enough to get enough energy to endure all day active.
Ebony H.
Ebony H.
Halstead
This is my all time favourite milkshake, I absolutely love this. I find with a lot of milkshake powders you have to use a lot of powder to get the taste, however with this not much is needed to get the amazing taste!! The packaging is super adorable with the little bunny on it and I would 100% buy this product again and again
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
This product went so dry very quickly, I had only had it a few weeks and then all the powder was solid! Which was really disappointing as I had really enjoyed this product before.
Tamika K.
Tamika K.
I have been making these these Nesquik drinks since I was six years old, I still do, I love them!
Karima Z.
Karima Z.
Antwerpen
It smells so goed and the flavour is really good i love it you have to taste it
Maricoiu R.
Maricoiu R.
Brasov
I used to drink two cups of this in my childhood ,in the morning , but now I am a teenager and I don't drink this anymore
Sian D.
Sian D.
Great milkshake, there is a variety of flavours liek choclate and strawberry etc. I have tried all of them and they are absaloutly delicious
Kornelia R.
Kornelia R.
London, Greater London
Very bland taste, and horrible aftertaste. I only use it for making cupcakes icing, which is the best for. As for a hot drink, it's absolutely disgusting and bland. Sorry to say that, but I don't think it is enough intense in taste, I find it really cheap.
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
My children love this drink in the morning and after school 😄😄😄it is so tasty and it seems to give them energy for the day
Nestle nesquik has a few different flavours to suit everyone's needs.
I like them all but the banana is refreshing, easy to make, and good prices from the supermarket etc.
I do recommend these.
For a quick drink with some biscuits.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?