Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #31 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Love love love this. I'm not a great fan of bananas but this milkshake is amazing. Always have to pick up a box whenever I go out. It finishes so quick in my house.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Osnabrück
It taste really good and I would always buy it again. But I feel like it has a lot of sugar in it.
Shsjhs S.
Shsjhs S.
Very tasty and has a good banana taste. The powder dissolves in a minute when warm. It is a good alternative to sugary powdered hot chocolote
Valencia G.
Valencia G.
Its flavor is incomparable I like to start the day with a smoothie with this flavor to my family like I love to try it if you can every day.
es muy delicioso tiene un sabor a chocolate irresistible y ademas es muy fácil de preparar y no solo lo tomo en los meses fríos si no todo el tiempo sobre todo en las mañanas para empezar bien el día, ya que todos mis días son muy largos y me gusta aprovecharlos al máximo
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
This milkshake mix was my childhood! My mum would always just mix it with ilk and i loved it ! I always buy this product ad t tastes great and its the best milkshake powder i've ever used , the flavour isnt too fake either its delicious .I buy this all the time so i reccomend you do too!
ellie h.
ellie h.
I used this in my child hood and I drink it when it's that time of the month because it's chocolate! It's got good packaging it's affordable and it tastes amazing!!!!
Kyra M.
Kyra M.
Very nice. Great for kids and on hot summer days and aren't clumpy like other milkshake brands.
Toni K.
Toni K.
I love nesquik because I have a very sweet tooth but iv got to say my favourite milkshake out of all of them it has to be the banana it's bursting with flavouring which I quite like because I like my milkshakes that are quite strong 😀
Suman K.
Suman K.
This has been my favourite milkshake ever since I was young! It's definitely really nice I really recommend you buy this if you need to try a new milkshake.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?