Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESQUIK #45 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
ninoska m.

I love this, it is very rich and very useful for when it is cold or want to take a rich breakfast I recommend them
Ana Maria U.
Mi favorita batida mi mama siempre me la hace y me encanta su rico sabor tan cremoso sabroso y dulce no empalagoso
Jackson d.
santa marta
Me encanta el nesquik real mente batido con algunas frutas cono fresas o banana en el desayuno es lo mejor que hay
Gloria F.
Exquisito batido de nesquik y lo Mejor con sabor a banana exquisito Rico a los niños les encanta 1000% recomendable
Tainara A.
Não é tão bom! O sabor poderia ser mas presente Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g #critica123
Daniela R.
nestle because the brand is very rich in what I buy chocolate cans and envelopes found in many places and very fast
Eden G.
Manchester
I'm not too into powdered milkshakes. Also the nesquik milkshakes are not amazing, definitely wouldn't recommend.
Jesus G.
Muy rico, sin tanta azúcar, barato, es posible encontrarlo en muchas tiendas, lo usa mucho mi familia y amistades
manvi M.
Rickmansworth, Herts
This is a childhood favourite. Maybe not anymore because I'm more health conscious and this has a lot of sugar 😮
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Don't have a bad word to say. Have brought these for so many years and they are so nice. Love the flavours too!
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.