Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #41 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica D.
Cardiff , RCT
I would suggest using a stirrer instead of a spoon to get rid of the lumps but tastes so good with any fat milk. It's so affordable and becomes a little sweet treat. Who doesn't love being a kid and having a milkshake.
Kyra M.
Very nice. Great for kids and on hot summer days and aren't clumpy like other milkshake brands.
Toni K.
I love nesquik because I have a very sweet tooth but iv got to say my favourite milkshake out of all of them it has to be the banana it's bursting with flavouring which I quite like because I like my milkshakes that are quite strong 😀
Suman K.
This has been my favourite milkshake ever since I was young! It's definitely really nice I really recommend you buy this if you need to try a new milkshake.
manvi M.
Rickmansworth, Herts
This is a childhood favourite. Maybe not anymore because I'm more health conscious and this has a lot of sugar 😮
Maree S.
Melbourne
Cannot fault this product at all what's not to like about it especially the banana flavour. It's sweet and delicious reminds me of those winter nights when I was younger this brand has been around for ages it's the best
Angie R.
It reminds me of my childhood, I like this one more than chocolate, I love the taste
Ellie L.
I love this sooo much when I need a drink and feel a bit dehighdrated so this is my go to I love it so much and I always have it in it is really nice texture and I Wood recommend it again to anyone it is lovely
Jeni S.
I have always LOVE this product it has always been exceedingly good! I had used this product since I was a young child and still drink it! My daughter loves the flavouring of this product and it last a long time! But not in my house we drink so much of it!
Laura F.
One of the best brands I have tried, the truth is everything is really delicious its hot chocolate is tasty I love it .... I recommend 100% one of the best brands without a doubt
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.