Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #50 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Osnabrück
It taste really good and I would always buy it again. But I feel like it has a lot of sugar in it.
Kerry Louise R.
Kerry Louise R.
Bristol
This is my favourite Milkshake mix, it dissolves all powder & the flavour is great.
Some can be over powering but the flavour in this is just right.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
hermosillo sonora
Me encanto el sabor de este liquado lo tomo a todas horas cuando se me antoja algo dulce le agrego mas bananas de por si, lo tomo frio y caliente y sabe igual de bien, no tiene un sabor a medicina como algunas marcas de soberes de banana pueden tener
tanzeela b.
tanzeela b.
Nestle milkshake mix is probably my favourite drink as it is bursting with flavour and tastes great. I purchase this product regularly as it has a variety of different flavours. The purchase price is reasonable and that's what i love about it.
Valesca C.
Valesca C.
muy rico para hacerlo en temporada de frio y tomarlo caliente, para darle a los niños es gtenial para merendar
Love love love this. I'm not a great fan of bananas but this milkshake is amazing. Always have to pick up a box whenever I go out. It finishes so quick in my house.
Sheccid C.
Sheccid C.
Soo delicious i like it, taste really good. Soo delicious i like it, taste really good, Soo delicious i like it, taste really good, Soo delicious i like it, taste really good, Soo delicious i like it, taste really good, i would buuy it always
Meriam S.
Meriam S.
Lo probé pensando que estaría igual de bueno que el Nesquik normal pero para nada, está mucho peor, el sabor bastante artificial y no se parece al de banana. Aunque sí que está más bueno que el de fresa, ese es malísimo, sabe a azúcar puro. Le daría tres estrellas.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Good stuff, an Australian treat that has soooo much flavour. I definitely recommend! Slightly sugary but the sweetness gives it that pleasant feeling that comes with warm drinks
Maaia L.
Maaia L.
Favourite milkshake to make at home usually good value for money and tastes great. Easy to mix with milk and or water. Couldn't improve anything. Packaging great. Would definitely recommend to others.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?