Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #31 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix is a favourite amongst kids – as well being a guilty pleasure for some grown-ups! It is a great way to encourage kids to drink milk, and contains no artificial colours, sweeteners or preservatives.

This tasty milkshake mix is also fortified with essential vitamins, especially vitamin D for healthy bones and teeth.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Great for kids and adults alike! Just 3 heaped teaspoons into hot or cold milk and you have a great banana tasting milkshake ready. 10/10 for this product
maria angelica m.
maria angelica m.
Barranquilla
ah mis favoritos amo todo los productos de nestle me recuerdn mi infancia y siempre los he consumido sin duda
Nestle nesquik has a few different flavours to suit everyone's needs.
I like them all but the banana is refreshing, easy to make, and good prices from the supermarket etc.
I do recommend these.
For a quick drink with some biscuits.
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
My children love this drink in the morning and after school 😄😄😄it is so tasty and it seems to give them energy for the day
Sian D.
Sian D.
Great milkshake, there is a variety of flavours liek choclate and strawberry etc. I have tried all of them and they are absaloutly delicious
Karima Z.
Karima Z.
Antwerpen
It smells so goed and the flavour is really good i love it you have to taste it
Tamika K.
Tamika K.
I have been making these these Nesquik drinks since I was six years old, I still do, I love them!
Anjhie M.
Anjhie M.
Miami, Florida

I love its taste of chocolate, its taste is very well done, which is quite typical of most white brands. Also I like the shape of pellets that have cereals, their texture and how crunchy they are since without that "crack" they would not be the same.

But, yes, you have to be very careful to leave it in an open container, for this I recommend plastic cans where you store the cereals so that they do not get in the air and thus keep them in the best possible way because what I least like these cereals when They become soft and lose their crisp character that characterizes them so much.

In short, it is a good product for the breakfast hour as it contains more than 11 vitamins and minerals and a calorie intake good enough to get enough energy to endure all day active.
Sheccid C.
Sheccid C.
Soo delicious i like it, taste really good. Soo delicious i like it, taste really good, Soo delicious i like it, taste really good, Soo delicious i like it, taste really good, Soo delicious i like it, taste really good, i would buuy it always
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?