Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESQUIK #45 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maricoiu R.
Brasov
I used to drink two cups of this in my childhood ,in the morning , but now I am a teenager and I don't drink this anymore
Amelia W.
Very nice banana flavour and full of vitamins and minerals. Mixes well, not chalky or grainy. A little too sweet though.
cecilia h.
Me encanta y ami familia tambien no se me hace necesaria la publicidad ya que para mi es un producto basico de canasta
Lilian L.
Desde niños hemos aprendido a amar un chocolate por la mañana y sin duda desde mi infancia este ha sido de los mejores
Gabrielle N.
Banana milkshake is my most favourite thing in the world and this is perfect! Such a creamy texture and tastes so good!
Luana S.
Ai gente! Eu tomo isso desde sempre, eu é minha família amamos muito, está ai uma coisa que faz parte do meu dia a dia.
Rhea M.
sydney
i love this , especially on a cold night when youre studying for exams it takes all the stredsss away my favourite!!
Rosie R.
Poitiers
This milkshake powder is really good and easy to make ! It is not too high in sugar either compared to other brands.
merlyns s.
noce yo me omeria todo pero el que tego y me gusta muchisima es nesquik de banana es muy bueno lo recomiendo a todos
Tainara A.
Não é tão bom! O sabor poderia ser mas presente Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g #critica123
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.