Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESQUIK #45 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Magali A.
buenos aires

I really like nesquik, I take it every day and the truth is very rich and I recommend it for people who are chocolates lovers
Ari C.
El sabor es increíble y realmente es muy fácil de preparar, ademas de que es muy accesible y se puede conseguir con facilidad
Poleth L.
A mi hijos les compro para saborisar su leche le gusta mucho es mi preferido para ellos. Les encanta la frutilla y chocolate.
Ana Clara P.
Is super super rich a addiction with banana taste. It is a ritual at home to take it before a day of work highly recommended
Aisling m.
Loved this as a child and I still love this now! Flavour is still the same great flavour and still buy it now as an adult!
Ellie M.
Cardiff
Makes delicious milkshakes my sister absolutely loves them... not to crazy about it myself but it is quick and easy to make
Nicola K.
Prestatyn , Denbighshire
My go to milkshake mix tastes fresh and makes the milk creamy .

Used with ice cream it tasktes as good as a restaurant one
Charlotte R.
My children love this drink in the morning and after school 😄😄😄it is so tasty and it seems to give them energy for the day
Maricoiu R.
Brasov
I used to drink two cups of this in my childhood ,in the morning , but now I am a teenager and I don't drink this anymore
Joselyn B.
amo este chocolate ya que es muy practico al momento de usar y delicioso me encanta tomarlo caliente y su sabor es bueno
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.