Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #33 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angelique R.
Angelique R.
Cape Town
Nestle's banana milkshake has always been my favourite but sadly it seems to have been discontinued in South Africa. The packaging is good as it keeps ants out which is always a good thing during summer. I will definitely stay a loyal customer to the Nestle franchise.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Good stuff, an Australian treat that has soooo much flavour. I definitely recommend! Slightly sugary but the sweetness gives it that pleasant feeling that comes with warm drinks
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
This product went so dry very quickly, I had only had it a few weeks and then all the powder was solid! Which was really disappointing as I had really enjoyed this product before.
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
london
love banana milk so yummy and none compare to nestle nesquick they are great value and last ages such a great way to add more milk into your diet
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Very nice banana flavour and full of vitamins and minerals. Mixes well, not chalky or grainy. A little too sweet though.
Sheldin D.
Sheldin D.
Yummyy yet satisfying. The kids love it and so do I. Grab a glass of milk, a few scoops of nesquik and your tummy will start dreaming. What a boost of flavours and I know I'm definitely hooked on these.
Jane T.
Jane T.
Chilliwack, BC
Nestle is the taste of childhood and they've always delivered the best product that's not only flavourful but also nutritious. The packaging is very convenient and appealing and it's definitely my go-to
Aisling m.
Aisling m.
Loved this as a child and I still love this now! Flavour is still the same great flavour and still buy it now as an adult!
Anisa S.
Anisa S.
Melbourne Victoria
As a kid this was my go to even till this day I make myself a milkshake:) never gets old
Joselyn B.
Joselyn B.
amo este chocolate ya que es muy practico al momento de usar y delicioso me encanta tomarlo caliente y su sabor es bueno
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?