Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #50 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Beatriz D.
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
Nesquik banana is the best of all fact is that most buy that more consumption I love bananas and just this smoothie with some banana for me is absolute paradise so I highly recommend it to those who like me love the bananas
Lilian L.
Lilian L.
Desde niños hemos aprendido a amar un chocolate por la mañana y sin duda desde mi infancia este ha sido de los mejores
Leila D.
Leila D.
I love banana milk shake and this is my favourite brand. Even though I have issues with the company itself I cannot find another company that does the banana milkshake mix as good as this. It tastes like you are eating an actually banana. I would buy again.
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Poitiers
This milkshake powder is really good and easy to make ! It is not too high in sugar either compared to other brands.
ellie h.
ellie h.
I used this in my child hood and I drink it when it's that time of the month because it's chocolate! It's got good packaging it's affordable and it tastes amazing!!!!
Nicola K.
Nicola K.
Prestatyn , Denbighshire
My go to milkshake mix tastes fresh and makes the milk creamy .

Used with ice cream it tasktes as good as a restaurant one
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
This milkshake mix was my childhood! My mum would always just mix it with ilk and i loved it ! I always buy this product ad t tastes great and its the best milkshake powder i've ever used , the flavour isnt too fake either its delicious .I buy this all the time so i reccomend you do too!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
For me the taste is quite strong, so I usually put in less mix than what is recommended but I don't think that's a bad thing, just makes it last longer! A really nice banana milk that's quick and easy.
es muy delicioso tiene un sabor a chocolate irresistible y ademas es muy fácil de preparar y no solo lo tomo en los meses fríos si no todo el tiempo sobre todo en las mañanas para empezar bien el día, ya que todos mis días son muy largos y me gusta aprovecharlos al máximo
Valencia G.
Valencia G.
Its flavor is incomparable I like to start the day with a smoothie with this flavor to my family like I love to try it if you can every day.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?