Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #35 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rosdayvid R.
Caracas
El producto nestle es muy bueno.. tanto en el chocolate en polvo, el cereal, la verdad lo recomiendo
Sarah G.
Always a go to for a quick milkshake for my kid and always puts a smile on his face and wanting more.
Lottie b.
i absolutely adore nestle milkshakes! especially banana, it's a lovely treat! definitely recommend
lish d.
I don't like this very much due to the fact that I don't like bananas.great for the kids though.
Leslie L.
La Piedad
They are a good complement to the breakfast and very delicious, without many colorings or sugars
cora m.
I like very much its banana flavor fascinates me and it is very delicious besides the quality
Sol V.
Meta , Colombia
Para mi esta bien ni mucho ni poco apenas es lo que muchos niño quieren tener en su desayuno
Dafne R.
merida
A mi novio le encanta el de vainilla de la misma marca facil de preparar y sabe delicioso
Marcelle L.
orpington
In my opinion it is a good product, the price is fair And i love it so much. Really good.
This thing is amazing. It is not too sweet and it is not too salty. It is just fine!
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
🦋⛓josie e.