Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESQUIK #45 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Char A.
this milkshake tastes just like a mcds take away milk shake and the tub lasts for a long time as you don't need to use too much powder
Sofia R.
Bogotá
Los productos Nestlé como el Netsquik son de lo más rico que he probado y aun más en un día frió un Nesquik caliente con unas galletas
This never gets old it reminds me of my childhood and this flavour is just amazing if u didn't try it already what are u waiting for?
Aniette V.
One of the best drinks that I know, I'm in love with this. Since I was a kid I consume nesquik and definitely is the love of my life!
E  .
Stoke-on-Trent , West Midlands
Recently had this ..is and always my favourite, especially when your craving a milkshake and it also good just before you go to bed
Nía G.
Caracas
I don't like this flavor very much. I prefer the original flavor of Nesquik, but if you like banana milkshakes you will love this!
silvana m.
santiago
me encanta el nesquik el sabor al chocolate es increible, me puedo tomar 2 tazas de leche con chocolate nesquik, se los recomiendo
Laura-Eugenia L.
Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango
Uno de mis favoritos y que tiene un sabor muy rico, mi hermana pequeña siempre lo consume y yo le quito un poco porque me encanta
wendy Q.
Barranquilla
Absolutamente delicioso, un muy buen producto, me gusto, es perfecto para desayunos y aporta energia y vitaminas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danielly D.
Speak to me who loves not eat or drink, princilpamente Things sweets, i love sweets Very EVEN and Nestlé and my favorite brand
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.