Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #50 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Wigan
Easily dissolvable powder, strong but not over powering flavour, perfect consistency. I love this so much, use it all the time. Perfect for any age.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Edmonton
This is actually my favourite milk product I could get. It reminds me a lot of when I was younger, and their recipe hasn't changed as much over the years so it's consistent. Of course it doesn't taste like natural bananas but artificial bananas but any banana flavor is a good flavor so :)
Leanne G.
Leanne G.
I use to make the kids I use to work with this in the summer as a nice cold treat for them. It is very easy to make and tastes very nice snd sweet,I used the whole tub as I had a lot of afterschool kids. The kids loved it aswell as the strawberry and chocolate one!
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
london
love banana milk so yummy and none compare to nestle nesquick they are great value and last ages such a great way to add more milk into your diet
Daiana M.
Daiana M.
buenos aires
My daughter loves it, and me too ... they are rich and have an authentic taste that makes the children like them much more. I recommend it because they are good.
Geraldynee M.
Geraldynee M.
Wenatchee, WA
I cant go a day without having a glass of Nestle Chocolate Flavored powder. It is a must have at my house. As soon as I run out I go buy one right away.
Irai P.
Irai P.
I was so disappointed that this product was discontinued in the US, it's been my favorite type of milk powder, for many years. It's pretty overpriced for how small it is. It is not the "normal average size" it's smaller than that.
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
Warlingham, Surrey
Defiantly my favourite milkshake brand, great alternative to a mcdonald's milkshake! and a lot healthier too!
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
This really reminds me of my childhood. I haven't been able to find this in stores for a while, but I really love it! Nothing will ever beat banana nesquik!
Ana Clara P.
Ana Clara P.
Is super super rich a addiction with banana taste. It is a ritual at home to take it before a day of work highly recommended
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?