Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #36 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Phanie T.
Phanie T.
I love these flavor, its natural not sweet, delicius, i love chocolate and vainilla flavors
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Burgess hill
I love banana milkshakes they are so yummy. They are so easy to make just a few scoops of nesquik and a cup of milk. Such an amazing flavour and no room for improvement and would recommend it for others
Phoebe L.
Phoebe L.
Oh my God this is to die for love it and taste so nice I love to put pure strawberries in there as well and it just gives out that perfect taste
Tania T.
Tania T.
montreal
I just love like it is really taste banana love it love it and the price is reasonable
Ciara M.
Ciara M.

BANANA MILK! Tastes great. I would recommend not using it with skim milk though. Tastes really weird without enough fat from the milk. Very hard to find this product but man it's so good! It is so tasty it's great after workouts to bring your sugars back up
Lilian L.
Lilian L.
Desde niños hemos aprendido a amar un chocolate por la mañana y sin duda desde mi infancia este ha sido de los mejores
Meriam S.
Meriam S.
Lo probé pensando que estaría igual de bueno que el Nesquik normal pero para nada, está mucho peor, el sabor bastante artificial y no se parece al de banana. Aunque sí que está más bueno que el de fresa, ese es malísimo, sabe a azúcar puro. Le daría tres estrellas.
Constantina B.
Constantina B.
N.Smyrni
I love it!!!!!The taste is so nice but kind of artificial.If you don't like the artificial flavour u recomend you to buy the strawberry one.
Maricoiu R.
Maricoiu R.
Brasov
I used to drink two cups of this in my childhood ,in the morning , but now I am a teenager and I don't drink this anymore
Nanii C.
Nanii C.
Cali/ Colombia
This is probably the most expensive powdered milk drink mix you will ever find. I remember going into a QuikTrip and finding Nesquik Banana milk in the milk section and was amazed by the deliciousness. I actually called Nesquik a few years back to ask if they had this mix and said that it didn't do well in the US and so it was not available. You have your vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate of course, but for some reason this stuff wasn't a hit supposedly. Well they never told me you could find it overseas, all I got was a coupon and a "thank you for your feedback" letter. When I ordered It didn't come in the big tub but sent two bubble wraped have portions. It's got that yummy artificial banana flavor in the like of runts candy and taffy. This is the real deal and brings me back to my youth some. You do pay the piper by the price but as an occasional treat I find it well worth it and should last you a decent while.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?