Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESQUIK #41 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Valencia G.
Its flavor is incomparable I like to start the day with a smoothie with this flavor to my family like I love to try it if you can every day.
Shsjhs S.
Very tasty and has a good banana taste. The powder dissolves in a minute when warm. It is a good alternative to sugary powdered hot chocolote
Constantina B.
N.Smyrni
I love it!!!!!The taste is so nice but kind of artificial.If you don't like the artificial flavour u recomend you to buy the strawberry one.
Sian D.
Great milkshake, there is a variety of flavours liek choclate and strawberry etc. I have tried all of them and they are absaloutly delicious
Alejandra B.
Es un buen complemento con la leche y tiene un sabor exquisito . es nutritivo sobre todo con los niños , Tambien es rico el sabor vainilla
Diarra T.
Paris
LOVE IIIIIIIIT! I love thi NESQUIK BANANA MIX I dont even like banana's but when I drink a milk shake whith this I think i'am in heaven!!!!
Cherrice S.
Love this, have been using this in milkshakes for years, it's a childhood favourite of mine. It tastes great and the tub lasts for ages.
Sofia R.
Bogotá
Los productos Nestlé como el Netsquik son de lo más rico que he probado y aun más en un día frió un Nesquik caliente con unas galletas
Carla A.
Comber, Down
My daughter loves these and it's a great alternative to just having milk. Good value boxes too usually they are on sale too which help.
Char A.
this milkshake tastes just like a mcds take away milk shake and the tub lasts for a long time as you don't need to use too much powder
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.