Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #46 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Emmen
Good taste but don't use to much.
It is very strong otherwise.
Best drink with a few marshmallows or whipped cream
Pania C.
Pania C.
Gore
I love making milkshakes with this brand Also there hot chocolates are a go to at the store I alway have a nestle powder mix for milkshakes at home so easy and so good 👍🏼👍🏼
rosa a.
rosa a.
Nestle is a brand with which I was born and would not exchange it for anything in my country that is venezuela is a brand well known and very good nestle hot chocolate is the best in the world
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Banana nesquik is the best thing and most standout favourite thing I remember from being a kid
Bansari G.
Bansari G.
This is great for people who don't like drinking fresh milk as it adds that extra flavour to make it bearable. I love banana milkshake and being able to make it easily at home is amazing! I love this product!
Safa S.
Safa S.
This is a very good milkshake powder. It is extremely easy to make as all you have to do is stir with milk. It tastes good but because I am don't like banana milkshake I have given it 3 stars. If you are a lover of banana milkshake, you will love it!
Maria Joy C.
Maria Joy C.
Lowestoft, Suffolk
This powder is the best stuff! Mixing it with milk for the perfect banan milkshake is what everyone does but I am a genius! Sprinkle some of the powder over your ice cream next time you have some and you can thank me later (also works with other milkshake powders)
wendy Q.
wendy Q.
Barranquilla
Absolutamente delicioso, un muy buen producto, me gusto, es perfecto para desayunos y aporta energia y vitaminas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cora m.
cora m.
I like very much its banana flavor fascinates me and it is very delicious besides the quality
Simran P.
Simran P.
While these milkshakes must surely be terrible for you, they do taste good, in my opinion. They contain a lot of sugar and so must not be great for young children to have frequently. The flavour is less like a real banana and more like an artificial sweetener.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?