Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #46 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jeni S.
Jeni S.
I have always LOVE this product it has always been exceedingly good! I had used this product since I was a young child and still drink it! My daughter loves the flavouring of this product and it last a long time! But not in my house we drink so much of it!
Laura
Laura
One of the best brands I have tried, the truth is everything is really delicious its hot chocolate is tasty I love it .... I recommend 100% one of the best brands without a doubt
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
This milkshake is out of this world amazing i have it everyday when i have money to get it and i recommend it more than the strawberry or chocolate one
Ari C.
Ari C.
El sabor es increíble y realmente es muy fácil de preparar, ademas de que es muy accesible y se puede conseguir con facilidad
Sana N.
Sana N.
I live Nestle and I always have a box of milkshake powder in my pantry. The flavour is amazing and so delicious just what I need right before bed or when it's super cold out side. This has been my favourite since about the age of 5, not to mention my younger sibling swear by Nestle !
Elena C.
Elena C.
managua
I like all products nestle since I was a little girl I eat and drink nestle products I love it so much , I nestle addict
Constantina B.
Constantina B.
N.Smyrni
I love it!!!!!The taste is so nice but kind of artificial.If you don't like the artificial flavour u recomend you to buy the strawberry one.
Thaissa W.
Thaissa W.
Is a wonderful chocolate, veryooo very very tasty I always like it when I have money because without any doubt it is the most delicious chocolate to eat like this, when you are happy, right?
Llecenia M.
Llecenia M.
Reno, NV
One of my favorite Nesquik. It's not to sweet which is perfect for me I can drink it everyday
merlyns s.
merlyns s.
noce yo me omeria todo pero el que tego y me gusta muchisima es nesquik de banana es muy bueno lo recomiendo a todos
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?