Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESQUIK #43 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taylor B.
Was a Nanny for a year and the kids LOVED this as a cold treat. Kept well and is reasonably priced. Would recommend to parents of banana loving kids!
Lucie C.
pessac
Great chocolate milkshake , when it Is winter And You are cold and You Just want something warm You go to a hot chocolate and things are Great again
Ana K.
Slavonski Brod
It was so hard for me to find really nice taste of hot chocolate, and then I found this Nestle Milkshake with banana, and I can say It is awesome.
Amanda j.
My mother gave me when I was little. I do not think I'm in my city anymore. It has a childhood taste. I love it too much, I would take it everyday
Gemma B.
london
love banana milk so yummy and none compare to nestle nesquick they are great value and last ages such a great way to add more milk into your diet
Phoebe L.
Oh my God this is to die for love it and taste so nice I love to put pure strawberries in there as well and it just gives out that perfect taste
mildred z.
me encantan, en mi país, venezuela. esta descontinuado pero su sabor es inolvidable, tienen que probarlo, además de poseer nutrientes y calcio
Lex G.

I love making smoothies at night and taking them relax. I tego simpre in my house nesquik
and my brothers loved as much as my.
it's very cheap
Paula M.
bogotá
es un excelente chocolate que sirve para los pasa bocas muy excelentes y nutritivos y acompañarlo con un buen emparedado lo recomiendo al 100%
member-6fa927f90
England
I can't describe my love for this !!! The banana flavour is the best ! I love the way you can make it within seconds the taste is AMAZING!!!!!
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.