Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #42 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
cora m.
I like very much its banana flavor fascinates me and it is very delicious besides the quality
Llecenia M.
Reno, NV
One of my favorite Nesquik. It's not to sweet which is perfect for me I can drink it everyday
Naara G.
I really like to make chocomilk with this product is super tasty and frothy

I really love it
Sol V.
Meta , Colombia
Para mi esta bien ni mucho ni poco apenas es lo que muchos niño quieren tener en su desayuno
Hadiyah I.
Lahore, Pakistan
Having this since i was a child and i love it. So tasty and price is good. Packing is nice
Zahna M.
Ghent
Very easy to make & above all very tasty! I love a good cup of Nestlé, either warm or cold!
Marcelle L.
orpington
In my opinion it is a good product, the price is fair And i love it so much. Really good.
Emily S.
Love this stuff! Makes drinking milk more tasty and it's easy to make so anyone can do it
Amber F.
Love this it's so sweet and is a nice cool drink to have in the summer when it's hot!!
Tania T.
Antigonish , NS
I just love like it is really taste banana love it love it and the price is reasonable
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
🦋⛓josie e.