Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #41 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Courtney D.
London, England
Love this milkshake I will always purchase it. Has such a nice taste compared to others I have tasted and you can get it cheap in places like Poundland!
Geraldynee M.
Wenatchee, WA
I cant go a day without having a glass of Nestle Chocolate Flavored powder. It is a must have at my house. As soon as I run out I go buy one right away.
Chloe H.
This milkshake is out of this world amazing i have it everyday when i have money to get it and i recommend it more than the strawberry or chocolate one
Kerry Louise R.
Bristol
This is my favourite Milkshake mix, it dissolves all powder & the flavour is great.
Some can be over powering but the flavour in this is just right.
Lucie C.
pessac
Great chocolate milkshake , when it Is winter And You are cold and You Just want something warm You go to a hot chocolate and things are Great again
Taylor B.
Was a Nanny for a year and the kids LOVED this as a cold treat. Kept well and is reasonably priced. Would recommend to parents of banana loving kids!
Courtney L.
Wigan
Easily dissolvable powder, strong but not over powering flavour, perfect consistency. I love this so much, use it all the time. Perfect for any age.
Amanda j.
My mother gave me when I was little. I do not think I'm in my city anymore. It has a childhood taste. I love it too much, I would take it everyday
member-6fa927f90
England
I can't describe my love for this !!! The banana flavour is the best ! I love the way you can make it within seconds the taste is AMAZING!!!!!
Krystie N.
Perth
I love love love banana quick!!! Always have always will. It's been my favourite since I can remember and I'll never change to any other brand
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.