Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #31 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
aida d.
aida d.
I love to do this milkshake, and you can add it vainilla ice cream!! I prepare this since I was 5 years old.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Always a go to for a quick milkshake for my kid and always puts a smile on his face and wanting more.
member-6fa927f90
member-6fa927f90
England
I can't describe my love for this !!! The banana flavour is the best ! I love the way you can make it within seconds the taste is AMAZING!!!!!
Elena C.
Elena C.
managua
I like all products nestle since I was a little girl I eat and drink nestle products I love it so much , I nestle addict
Nicola K.
Nicola K.
Prestatyn , Denbighshire
My go to milkshake mix tastes fresh and makes the milk creamy .

Used with ice cream it tasktes as good as a restaurant one
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
For me the taste is quite strong, so I usually put in less mix than what is recommended but I don't think that's a bad thing, just makes it last longer! A really nice banana milk that's quick and easy.
Sana N.
Sana N.
I live Nestle and I always have a box of milkshake powder in my pantry. The flavour is amazing and so delicious just what I need right before bed or when it's super cold out side. This has been my favourite since about the age of 5, not to mention my younger sibling swear by Nestle !
Laura
Laura
One of the best brands I have tried, the truth is everything is really delicious its hot chocolate is tasty I love it .... I recommend 100% one of the best brands without a doubt
Jeni S.
Jeni S.
I have always LOVE this product it has always been exceedingly good! I had used this product since I was a young child and still drink it! My daughter loves the flavouring of this product and it last a long time! But not in my house we drink so much of it!
Alex M.
Alex M.
28048
Me encanta este chocomilk la verdad es muy delicioso un rico chocomilk por la mañana cae muy bien para iniciar tu dia aparte se acompaña de un rico desayuno
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?