Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #42 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Eden G.
Manchester
I'm not too into powdered milkshakes. Also the nesquik milkshakes are not amazing, definitely wouldn't recommend.
manvi M.
Rickmansworth, Herts
This is a childhood favourite. Maybe not anymore because I'm more health conscious and this has a lot of sugar 😮
Bethany R.
Warlingham, Surrey
Defiantly my favourite milkshake brand, great alternative to a mcdonald's milkshake! and a lot healthier too!
Isabelly M.
Ótima marca, ótima produto, super contente com o sabor, confiável, recomendo muito, não troco mais. Adorei.
Atseosi I.
Their banana milkshake is great for a sugary snack. Easy to make with easy to follow instructions provided
Luis Gerardo J.
lo probé recientemente y no me gusto, pero solo en lo personal... quizás a los demás usuarios si les guste.
Laura M.
Barquisimeto
This is super delicious, I usually take it very often and I love the taste so different from the rest.....
Brianna F.
Ottawa, ON
I thought this was nauseatingly terrible. It was so sickly sweet that it gave me an instant stomach ache.
Fabii R.
Caracas
ME ENCANTAAAA! nada como esta bebida demasiado ricaaa sobretodo si es frio ufff lo mejoooor jajajajaja
Rosdayvid R.
Caracas
El producto nestle es muy bueno.. tanto en el chocolate en polvo, el cereal, la verdad lo recomiendo
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
🦋⛓josie e.