Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #50 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nía G.
Nía G.
Caracas
I don't like this flavor very much. I prefer the original flavor of Nesquik, but if you like banana milkshakes you will love this!
E  .
E .
Stoke-on-Trent , West Midlands
Recently had this ..is and always my favourite, especially when your craving a milkshake and it also good just before you go to bed
Rosdayvid R.
Rosdayvid R.
Caracas
El producto nestle es muy bueno.. tanto en el chocolate en polvo, el cereal, la verdad lo recomiendo
Magali A.
Magali A.
buenos aires

I really like nesquik, I take it every day and the truth is very rich and I recommend it for people who are chocolates lovers
Eden G.
Eden G.
Manchester
I'm not too into powdered milkshakes. Also the nesquik milkshakes are not amazing, definitely wouldn't recommend.
Gabrielle N.
Gabrielle N.
Banana milkshake is my most favourite thing in the world and this is perfect! Such a creamy texture and tastes so good!
Alejandra B.
Alejandra B.
Es un buen complemento con la leche y tiene un sabor exquisito . es nutritivo sobre todo con los niños , Tambien es rico el sabor vainilla
cecilia h.
cecilia h.
Me encanta y ami familia tambien no se me hace necesaria la publicidad ya que para mi es un producto basico de canasta
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Ottawa, ON
I thought this was nauseatingly terrible. It was so sickly sweet that it gave me an instant stomach ache.
Tainara A.
Tainara A.
Não é tão bom! O sabor poderia ser mas presente Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g #critica123
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?