Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESQUIK #45 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sulaiman F.
Not available in my country but I've tried it before and it tastes really great. Gives a good enriching flavour and I think it's nutrious too. Taste really great and refreshing. Good for the evenings and weekend dinners.
Lianna L.
Great as a treat for kids but far too sweet for an adults palette. I would feel guilty buying this for myself or my child as it is so heavy on the sugar. (I may be wrong but that is how the brand has marketed itself)
Katie H.
This is one of mine and my families favourite milkshake! The flavour is amazing and you only need a small amount to make a really tasty milkshake! The lid stays on well so there is no chance of spillage.
Jessica H.
For me the taste is quite strong, so I usually put in less mix than what is recommended but I don't think that's a bad thing, just makes it last longer! A really nice banana milk that's quick and easy.
Maaia L.
Favourite milkshake to make at home usually good value for money and tastes great. Easy to mix with milk and or water. Couldn't improve anything. Packaging great. Would definitely recommend to others.
Thaissa W.
Is a wonderful chocolate, veryooo very very tasty I always like it when I have money because without any doubt it is the most delicious chocolate to eat like this, when you are happy, right?
Jamie L.
Good stuff, an Australian treat that has soooo much flavour. I definitely recommend! Slightly sugary but the sweetness gives it that pleasant feeling that comes with warm drinks
Heather A.
So easy to make a yummy banana milkshake, tastes just like a McDonald's milkshake, you can make it as thick as you want it to be, so yummy! My favourite milkshake product
Margareth L.
Sabe delicioso perfectamente para un desayudo maravilloso lo podemos tomar con algún pan con mermelada o galletas queda perfecto para cualquier cosas para acompañarlo
Love love love this. I'm not a great fan of bananas but this milkshake is amazing. Always have to pick up a box whenever I go out. It finishes so quick in my house.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.