Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #42 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Meriza p.
Calumet Park , IL
I have a huge sweet tooth as do my children. I was surprised when I didn't like it and when my children tried it they literally made a face of disgust. Kind of has a salty after taste.
Kayla Z.
Central City, KY
Growing up, we never had this! We always had the strawberry, and the chocolate. When I seen this, I was skeptical... but it's absolutely delicious! Nesquik never lets me down!
Xandriane L.
This is one of the best remedies to severe hangovers and headaches. It's not just healthy, it's also extremely satisfying to the taste! I'm always purchasing one tub after another. Definitely worthy to be in your groceries list.
Nancy R.
Stevens Point, WI
I use the Nestle Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix when I am at work. Just mix with cold milk and you have a creamy glass of goodness. My appetite is satisfied and the banana reminds me of my childhood.
Susie C.
Bring this back!!!! I haven't found this in years! I love it! Reminds me of being a kid and drinking it warm out of my favorite soppy cup, cuddling under a blankie with my little sisters
Sarah J.
Madisonville, KY
We were out of state was able to find a banana Nesquik and my kids fell in love sadly we haven't been able to find it and our local. It's an amazing flavor that my kids absolutely love
Danielle T.
Visalia , CA
Move over Chocolate and Strawberry and make way for BANANA! I am a bit strange when it comes to Bananas. I do not like real bananas. I don't like the texture, I don't like the taste. But Banana flavored stuff? YES PLEASE! This Banana Milkshake is THE best. Seriously. If you want out of your comfort zone which satisfies, give yourself a treat! Only con for me, drinking yellow milk seems strange.
Shakira M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Since girl took this and let me say that is a delight in all its flavors. I love it and I still take it,  It is a very good product, besides it is very delicious, it also fills
you with energy and I think that for breakfast would be fantastic, and
as it has a bit of sweet joy the breakfast of the smallest of the house
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
This is probably the most expensive powdered milk drink mix you will ever find. I remember going into a QuikTrip and finding Nesquik Banana milk in the milk section and was amazed by the deliciousness. I actually called Nesquik a few years back to ask if they had this mix and said that it didn't do well in the US and so it was not available. You have your vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate of course, but for some reason this stuff wasn't a hit supposedly. Well they never told me you could find it overseas, all I got was a coupon and a "thank you for your feedback" letter. When I ordered It didn't come in the big tub but sent two bubble wraped have portions. It's got that yummy artificial banana flavor in the like of runts candy and taffy. This is the real deal and brings me back to my youth some. You do pay the piper by the price but as an occasional treat I find it well worth it and should last you a decent while.
Kirsten H.
Vincennes, IN
This stuff is my LIFE. it is literally the best milkshake ever. instead of going out and spending $4 for one milkshake go buy this and you can make so many more. i can taste it now just thinking about it.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
🦋⛓josie e.