Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #46 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sonia P.
Sonia P.
This was the best growing up! Are they still available? Where can I find it? I loved all when growing up but vanilla and banana were my faves
gabriela p.
gabriela p.
miami, florida
I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS LOVEEEE
Rodiiana M.
Rodiiana M.
this if I really like super-rich milk knows and can do hot or cold of the two known forms well accompanied by gallates is the best snack
The reason I gave it a five my kids love drinking stuff like dis it can be a long day for playing and they or tired I fix them a glass
Delilah W.
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA
I don't like this flavor. It didn't taste like a banana milkshake. All I could taste was vanilla. Don't waste your money.
Amy G.
Amy G.
This is great to add to a milkshake for the banana flavor! It is pretty strong and potent so a little goes a long ways!
Asha R.
Asha R.
Mattapan, MA
My brother and cousin love this especially the strawberry 🍓 flavor it's the best... very nice taste an affordable too
Reed N Rochelle L.
Reed N Rochelle L.
Florence, OR
Easy to mix! Very delicious! A must try drink. Our family loves how easy it is to mix and my kids love it with milk.
Bety P.
Bety P.
Never again i will drink this. Ewww just think of the flavor no its tooo sweet. It has like a plastic taste. 0 🌟
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Mansfield, TX
Obsessed with this banana milkshake the only downfall is the sugar level but other than that it tastes so good!
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?