Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESQUIK #41 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Susie C.
Bring this back!!!! I haven't found this in years! I love it! Reminds me of being a kid and drinking it warm out of my favorite soppy cup, cuddling under a blankie with my little sisters
Sarah J.
Madisonville, KY
We were out of state was able to find a banana Nesquik and my kids fell in love sadly we haven't been able to find it and our local. It's an amazing flavor that my kids absolutely love
Danielle T.
Visalia, CA
Move over Chocolate and Strawberry and make way for BANANA! I am a bit strange when it comes to Bananas. I do not like real bananas. I don't like the texture, I don't like the taste. But Banana flavored stuff? YES PLEASE! This Banana Milkshake is THE best. Seriously. If you want out of your comfort zone which satisfies, give yourself a treat! Only con for me, drinking yellow milk seems strange.
Shakira M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Since girl took this and let me say that is a delight in all its flavors. I love it and I still take it,  It is a very good product, besides it is very delicious, it also fills
you with energy and I think that for breakfast would be fantastic, and
as it has a bit of sweet joy the breakfast of the smallest of the house
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
This is probably the most expensive powdered milk drink mix you will ever find. I remember going into a QuikTrip and finding Nesquik Banana milk in the milk section and was amazed by the deliciousness. I actually called Nesquik a few years back to ask if they had this mix and said that it didn't do well in the US and so it was not available. You have your vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate of course, but for some reason this stuff wasn't a hit supposedly. Well they never told me you could find it overseas, all I got was a coupon and a "thank you for your feedback" letter. When I ordered It didn't come in the big tub but sent two bubble wraped have portions. It's got that yummy artificial banana flavor in the like of runts candy and taffy. This is the real deal and brings me back to my youth some. You do pay the piper by the price but as an occasional treat I find it well worth it and should last you a decent while.
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Miami
Product of Great Britain. Banana flavor mix with added vitamins and minerals for milk. For healthy growth & development + vitamins D, B & C + iron + magnesium Bone Health: Vitamin D, magnesium, calcium#, and phosphorus# build strong bones and teeth. Vitamins: B vitamins release energy from food. Minerals: Iron helps transport oxygen around the body. Consume as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle #Calcium and phosphorus from semi-skimmed milk.
Kirsten H.
Vincennes, IN
This stuff is my LIFE. it is literally the best milkshake ever. instead of going out and spending $4 for one milkshake go buy this and you can make so many more. i can taste it now just thinking about it.
Inmaculada M.
Portland, OR
My daugther loves it!
I think it is good to have new flavors while maintaining the quality of the products.
Nestlé is a quality brand and we are delighted to have new varieties at breakfast or snack.
My daughter says the taste is very good, she loves banana so it's her favorite moment.
Amanda V.
Banana flavored anything is my guilty pleasure. This stuff is really good nice and cold. I've even thrown in a real banana just to mix it up a bit. Can't complain too much, it is super sweet so depending on your taste buds you might need something to mellow it out. I would buy again.
paola r.
Coachella, CA
This hot chocolate is my childhood literally. i am basically an adult and i still drink this lol its so good and easy to make without making a mess and its definitely affordable especially because theres so much that comes with one box. i would definitely recommend
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.