Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by ~Momina k.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESQUIK #43 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

Buy on Amazon
tanzeela b.
Nestle milkshake mix is probably my favourite drink as it is bursting with flavour and tastes great. I purchase this product regularly as it has a variety of different flavours. The purchase price is reasonable and that's what i love about it.
Jane T.
Chilliwack, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nestle is the taste of childhood and they've always delivered the best product that's not only flavourful but also nutritious. The packaging is very convenient and appealing and it's definitely my go-to
Maria Joy C.
Lowestoft, Suffolk
This powder is the best stuff! Mixing it with milk for the perfect banan milkshake is what everyone does but I am a genius! Sprinkle some of the powder over your ice cream next time you have some and you can thank me later (also works with other milkshake powders)
Leeann M.
I have bought this in the past and it does have a lovely taste although it is too sweet for my liking.
I tend to use it so there is a hint of powder added to the milk and would like a lower sugar version.
Sophie M.
Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix is a favourite amongst kids – as well being a guilty pleasure for some grown-ups! It is a great way to encourage kids to drink milk, and contains no artificial colours, sweeteners or preservatives.

This tasty milkshake mix is also fortified with essential vitamins, especially vitamin D for healthy bones and teeth.
Pania C.
Gore
I love making milkshakes with this brand Also there hot chocolates are a go to at the store I alway have a nestle powder mix for milkshakes at home so easy and so good 👍🏼👍🏼
Laura F.
One of the best brands I have tried, the truth is everything is really delicious its hot chocolate is tasty I love it .... I recommend 100% one of the best brands without a doubt
Sulaiman F.
Not available in my country but I've tried it before and it tastes really great. Gives a good enriching flavour and I think it's nutrious too. Taste really great and refreshing. Good for the evenings and weekend dinners.
Lianna L.
Great as a treat for kids but far too sweet for an adults palette. I would feel guilty buying this for myself or my child as it is so heavy on the sugar. (I may be wrong but that is how the brand has marketed itself)
Katie H.
This is one of mine and my families favourite milkshake! The flavour is amazing and you only need a small amount to make a really tasty milkshake! The lid stays on well so there is no chance of spillage.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.