Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #46 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Abbie T.
Abbie T.
This is a great powder to add to milk to create a cold milkshake or heated up to create a hot drink, the reason for why I have rated it a three stars is because I do not like the banana flavour however I like the strawberry and chocolate version of this milkshake mix tub.
The chocolate nesquik is very rich in its two presentations, ami seem like much more nesquik chocolate but you know nothing bad vanilla. In a few words it's my favorite
Secret B.
Secret B.
Sooo yummy towards every other banana milkshake powder I have tried, packaging is easy to open and no horrible fake bannana taste exceeded my expectations so happy I bought this product and I recommend to everyone!
Karol P.
Karol P.
É um bom produto, tem um gostinho de vitamina eu acho enjoativo até porque não sou chegada em vitaminas. Mas conheço pessoas que amam.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
London, England
Love this milkshake I will always purchase it. Has such a nice taste compared to others I have tasted and you can get it cheap in places like Poundland!
Lucie C.
Lucie C.
pessac
Great chocolate milkshake , when it Is winter And You are cold and You Just want something warm You go to a hot chocolate and things are Great again
Tania m.
Tania m.
mumbai
The nesquik banana flavour is not what I remember from my childhood. My whole family remembers it fondly but something was different about it this time. The taste was off and very fake. Not the best thing to put in the milk and if you are purchasing cause you too remember it fondly then dont buy.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
This banana milkshake powder is something I've had from a very young age, it's really good for younger children, and really good for when adults need a little bit of sugar. But, the sugar content is quite high
Amanda j.
Amanda j.
My mother gave me when I was little. I do not think I'm in my city anymore. It has a childhood taste. I love it too much, I would take it everyday
Krystie N.
Krystie N.
Perth
I love love love banana quick!!! Always have always will. It's been my favourite since I can remember and I'll never change to any other brand
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?