Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #36 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Monika E.
Monika E.
Delicious 😋. The product is awesome. I don't personally like chocolate milk at home, but this one is an awesome exception. I is easily "melted" and tastes delicious. My whole family loves it. I really recommend this product. :) Yum.
Kaileigh W.
Kaileigh W.
Nuneaton , Warwickshire
How good is this stuff??! I've had it since I was a kid and it's so good, I love how you can make it as strong as you like and the flavour is amazzingggg!! I recommend for others definitely. Easy to make and tastes great!
Abbie T.
Abbie T.
This is a great powder to add to milk to create a cold milkshake or heated up to create a hot drink, the reason for why I have rated it a three stars is because I do not like the banana flavour however I like the strawberry and chocolate version of this milkshake mix tub.
The chocolate nesquik is very rich in its two presentations, ami seem like much more nesquik chocolate but you know nothing bad vanilla. In a few words it's my favorite
Secret B.
Secret B.
Sooo yummy towards every other banana milkshake powder I have tried, packaging is easy to open and no horrible fake bannana taste exceeded my expectations so happy I bought this product and I recommend to everyone!
Carla A.
Carla A.
Comber, Down
My daughter loves these and it's a great alternative to just having milk. Good value boxes too usually they are on sale too which help.
Karol P.
Karol P.
É um bom produto, tem um gostinho de vitamina eu acho enjoativo até porque não sou chegada em vitaminas. Mas conheço pessoas que amam.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
London, England
Love this milkshake I will always purchase it. Has such a nice taste compared to others I have tasted and you can get it cheap in places like Poundland!
Tania m.
Tania m.
mumbai
The nesquik banana flavour is not what I remember from my childhood. My whole family remembers it fondly but something was different about it this time. The taste was off and very fake. Not the best thing to put in the milk and if you are purchasing cause you too remember it fondly then dont buy.
Lucie C.
Lucie C.
pessac
Great chocolate milkshake , when it Is winter And You are cold and You Just want something warm You go to a hot chocolate and things are Great again
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?