Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #42 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Leila D.
I love banana milk shake and this is my favourite brand. Even though I have issues with the company itself I cannot find another company that does the banana milkshake mix as good as this. It tastes like you are eating an actually banana. I would buy again.
Bethany W.
This Product is a big hit in my family, Everyone absolutely loves it. Its very Affordable and its a great treat for the little's. Great Packaging, I wouldn't go to an alternative and its the best.
I would defiantly Recommend this product to others for sure.
ellie h.
I used this in my child hood and I drink it when it's that time of the month because it's chocolate! It's got good packaging it's affordable and it tastes amazing!!!!
Wendy C.
Nesquik has the best drinks you can make in less than 5 minutes! People from different age groups love this brand. They have different varieties of flavours. My favorite one is chocolate! Sometimes you can be sneaky and eat it right out of the container 👀
Renee L.
I actually love nesquik and have done since I have been a young child. Even now i still love it, especially the banana flavour. I would recommend this for anyone whom has children as it helps them drink their milk and tastes delicious. If i wasn
Barbara M.
I FALLING IN LOVE WITH NESTLE!!! Really, the nesquik is soooo delicious, or Milo!!!! Ughh.. I need more chocolate like this in my life! I'm a frequente consumer. This is not have comparative with others. Of course that I buy it again and again.
Jane T.
Chilliwack, BC
Nestle is the taste of childhood and they've always delivered the best product that's not only flavourful but also nutritious. The packaging is very convenient and appealing and it's definitely my go-to
tanzeela b.
Nestle milkshake mix is probably my favourite drink as it is bursting with flavour and tastes great. I purchase this product regularly as it has a variety of different flavours. The purchase price is reasonable and that's what i love about it.
Maria Joy C.
Lowestoft, Suffolk
This powder is the best stuff! Mixing it with milk for the perfect banan milkshake is what everyone does but I am a genius! Sprinkle some of the powder over your ice cream next time you have some and you can thank me later (also works with other milkshake powders)
Sophie M.
Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix is a favourite amongst kids – as well being a guilty pleasure for some grown-ups! It is a great way to encourage kids to drink milk, and contains no artificial colours, sweeteners or preservatives.

This tasty milkshake mix is also fortified with essential vitamins, especially vitamin D for healthy bones and teeth.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
🦋⛓josie e.