Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #35 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Barbara M.
I FALLING IN LOVE WITH NESTLE!!! Really, the nesquik is soooo delicious, or Milo!!!! Ughh.. I need more chocolate like this in my life! I'm a frequente consumer. This is not have comparative with others. Of course that I buy it again and again.
Milena D.
My all time favourite when I was a kid. I remember going through 3 boxes in a month! Amazing value, affordable price, the packaging was strong and did not have any troubles. I would defiantly buy this again! :)
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
I'm not fan of banana milkshakes but my husband and one of my brothers love this one. I think the flavor is too artificial and sweet for my taste. It's a good option for replacing things like ice creams but it's not as good as it was. It mixes very easily in the blender with milk and ice.
Jeannine O.
Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love
Leeann M.
I have bought this in the past and it does have a lovely taste although it is too sweet for my liking.
I tend to use it so there is a hint of powder added to the milk and would like a lower sugar version.
Nadine M.
Louth, ['', '', '']
This product taste amazing. It's quick and easy to make. I always have a tub of this in my cupboard for my myself and family. Highly recommended if you love milkshakes and your always on the go
Leonie S.
Scunthorpe
It's tastes alright I guess. When it's just alone with milk, I find it very sweet and quite lumpy. However, I put it in a blender with milk and ice cream and it's tastes amazing. I love to make this in the summer and it's quick and easy xo
Monika E.
Delicious 😋. The product is awesome. I don't personally like chocolate milk at home, but this one is an awesome exception. I is easily "melted" and tastes delicious. My whole family loves it. I really recommend this product. :) Yum.
Abbie T.
This is a great powder to add to milk to create a cold milkshake or heated up to create a hot drink, the reason for why I have rated it a three stars is because I do not like the banana flavour however I like the strawberry and chocolate version of this milkshake mix tub.
Thaissa W.
Is a wonderful chocolate, veryooo very very tasty I always like it when I have money because without any doubt it is the most delicious chocolate to eat like this, when you are happy, right?
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
🦋⛓josie e.