Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESQUIK #43 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dwooky M.
Lima - Callao
It is a very good product, besides it is very delicious, it also fills you with energy and I think that for breakfast would be fantastic, and as it has a bit of sweet joy the breakfast of the smallest of the house
Zia M.
YUM!!!! when I was little my best friends mum always used to make these for us :) they are warm and comforting, not the strongest flavour but it tastes like you would expect a hot milky banan drink to taste. I would definitly buy it again, bring back all the memories.
Curto muito achocolatado Nesquik eu vou quero muito bom chocolate vinho quente em vez em quando naquelas noites frias por exemplos E você prepara e toma aquela delícia ai se esquenta nesse frio então recomendo bastante para quem tiver à procura de coisa do tipo
Andrea G.
puedes preparalo caliente y frio. tiene un sabor delicioso y a los niños les encanta es perfecta para acompañarlo al desayuno porque te aporta energia para todo el dia
Leila D.
I love banana milk shake and this is my favourite brand. Even though I have issues with the company itself I cannot find another company that does the banana milkshake mix as good as this. It tastes like you are eating an actually banana. I would buy again.
ellie h.
I used this in my child hood and I drink it when it's that time of the month because it's chocolate! It's got good packaging it's affordable and it tastes amazing!!!!
Bethany W.
This Product is a big hit in my family, Everyone absolutely loves it. Its very Affordable and its a great treat for the little's. Great Packaging, I wouldn't go to an alternative and its the best.
I would defiantly Recommend this product to others for sure.
Wendy C.
Nesquik has the best drinks you can make in less than 5 minutes! People from different age groups love this brand. They have different varieties of flavours. My favorite one is chocolate! Sometimes you can be sneaky and eat it right out of the container 👀
Barbara M.
I FALLING IN LOVE WITH NESTLE!!! Really, the nesquik is soooo delicious, or Milo!!!! Ughh.. I need more chocolate like this in my life! I'm a frequente consumer. This is not have comparative with others. Of course that I buy it again and again.
Renee L.
I actually love nesquik and have done since I have been a young child. Even now i still love it, especially the banana flavour. I would recommend this for anyone whom has children as it helps them drink their milk and tastes delicious. If i wasn
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.