Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESQUIK #43 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angelique R.
Cape Town
Nestle's banana milkshake has always been my favourite but sadly it seems to have been discontinued in South Africa. The packaging is good as it keeps ants out which is always a good thing during summer. I will definitely stay a loyal customer to the Nestle franchise.
Jipzee T.
I have been drinking this for as long as I can remember. I love banana milk, especially this one. I use a tablespoon per glass of milk and it's soooo good. Love it with Nutella toast. I would 100% recommend this to others.
rosa a.
Nestle is a brand with which I was born and would not exchange it for anything in my country that is venezuela is a brand well known and very good nestle hot chocolate is the best in the world
Kornelia R.
London, Greater London
Very bland taste, and horrible aftertaste. I only use it for making cupcakes icing, which is the best for. As for a hot drink, it's absolutely disgusting and bland. Sorry to say that, but I don't think it is enough intense in taste, I find it really cheap.
Sofia S.
Edmonton
This is actually my favourite milk product I could get. It reminds me a lot of when I was younger, and their recipe hasn't changed as much over the years so it's consistent. Of course it doesn't taste like natural bananas but artificial bananas but any banana flavor is a good flavor so :)
Hannah C.
This milkshake mix was my childhood! My mum would always just mix it with ilk and i loved it ! I always buy this product ad t tastes great and its the best milkshake powder i've ever used , the flavour isnt too fake either its delicious .I buy this all the time so i reccomend you do too!
Rebecca M.
This product went so dry very quickly, I had only had it a few weeks and then all the powder was solid! Which was really disappointing as I had really enjoyed this product before.
Ishita D.
Anybody else addicted to this? IT'S ME!
Other than a favorite chocolate, I love banana in my milk. Thanks to mom for introducing me to this product. I almost add it everyday to my milk. I even used it to bake a cake :D
es muy delicioso tiene un sabor a chocolate irresistible y ademas es muy fácil de preparar y no solo lo tomo en los meses fríos si no todo el tiempo sobre todo en las mañanas para empezar bien el día, ya que todos mis días son muy largos y me gusta aprovecharlos al máximo
Nestle nesquik has a few different flavours to suit everyone's needs.
I like them all but the banana is refreshing, easy to make, and good prices from the supermarket etc.
I do recommend these.
For a quick drink with some biscuits.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.