Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #31 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Naara G.
Naara G.
I really like to make chocomilk with this product is super tasty and frothy

I really love it
Zahna M.
Zahna M.
Ghent
Very easy to make & above all very tasty! I love a good cup of Nestlé, either warm or cold!
Leah C.
Leah C.
Boldon colliery
Love it.
I can not say this enough I LOVE this. It's my all time milk shake and got drink x
Dafne R.
Dafne R.
merida
A mi novio le encanta el de vainilla de la misma marca facil de preparar y sabe delicioso
Amber F.
Amber F.
Love this it's so sweet and is a nice cool drink to have in the summer when it's hot!!
Emily B.
Emily B.
I love this product just add to warm milk and enjoy your comforting hot chocolate
Humairaa M.
Humairaa M.
Literally takes less than a minitue to make this! There's nothing to improve on this as it's my fave and so yummy. I have it once a day, it meets my expectations. Buy this & you'll never regret it. Why waste money to buy a milkshake whilst you're out every time if you can use this for many serves. Banana flavour is the best one
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, ON
I remember getting these stuff as a child and mixing it together, omgg it tasted soooo good! I haven't had this stuff in years, I wonder if it even still tastes the same as it did when I was a kid or if they changed the taste completely, I'll have to try it out sometime and find out and come back and update!
Sydney J.
Sydney J.
Burlington, ON
I love banana flavoured everything and it's really hard to come across. I've been buying this powder for years and I've gotten my boyfriend (who loves banana milkshakes) to fall in love with it because it tastes so good. I for sure will keep buying this.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
I love banana milkshake so much I could drink it everyday for the rest of my life. The packaging is easy to open and very bright colours. There is something different from this milkshake than the others and I will always buy it.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?