Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #42 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Secret B.
Sooo yummy towards every other banana milkshake powder I have tried, packaging is easy to open and no horrible fake bannana taste exceeded my expectations so happy I bought this product and I recommend to everyone!
Sana N.
I live Nestle and I always have a box of milkshake powder in my pantry. The flavour is amazing and so delicious just what I need right before bed or when it's super cold out side. This has been my favourite since about the age of 5, not to mention my younger sibling swear by Nestle !
Meriam S.
Lo probé pensando que estaría igual de bueno que el Nesquik normal pero para nada, está mucho peor, el sabor bastante artificial y no se parece al de banana. Aunque sí que está más bueno que el de fresa, ese es malísimo, sabe a azúcar puro. Le daría tres estrellas.
Sisanda M.
My kids love it!
I've found a way to even use Plant-based milk products when making this milkshake for my kids. They're fussy and my son is sometimes experiencing a congested chest (which can be related to dairy) but this is one of the few treats I can make for him and not have him complain about a funny taste. He loves milk (dairy) and he always notices if I uses almond milk in his cereal but mixing this shake in makes a refreshing drink he can't complain about!

I 100% recommend it for moms with fussy kids
Lisa L.
This banana milkshake powder is something I've had from a very young age, it's really good for younger children, and really good for when adults need a little bit of sugar. But, the sugar content is quite high
Tania m.
mumbai
The nesquik banana flavour is not what I remember from my childhood. My whole family remembers it fondly but something was different about it this time. The taste was off and very fake. Not the best thing to put in the milk and if you are purchasing cause you too remember it fondly then dont buy.
Kris L.
Rincon
Oh Dios, 😭😭😭 hace tanto tiempo que no veía esto

Una vez lo pobre y fue mi favorito por siempre , deverdad que es riquísimo no se como explicar lo rico y perfecto que es este producto

Realmente mi favorito
Gabriella  F.

I like banana flavored milk and this fits my current taste very well. I find that mixing this with vanilla instant breakfast mix and milk will keep me full until lunch. Trick is to find the right amount to add to the milk and instant breakfast. Like others I do wish it was sold at a local grocery.
Chantelle W.
High farm, Newcastle upon tyne
OMG I LOVE THIS HOT CHOCOLATE! With marshmallows and hot milk this is amazing and the cost for the quality is amazing the value is incredible. I buy this over and over because of the amazing rich flavour is never fails to give I would one hundred percent get this again and again
Miranda M.
one of my favourites as a child and still occasionally buy it as a guilty treat. tastes nothing like real banana but can't beat that artificial taste. contains a lot of sugar however and not something i would drink everyday. would buy again but would like a cheaper version
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
🦋⛓josie e.