Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #46 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jesus G.
Jesus G.
Muy rico, sin tanta azúcar, barato, es posible encontrarlo en muchas tiendas, lo usa mucho mi familia y amistades
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
este chocolisto es delicioso en verdad me gusta por que tiene un sabor diferente ya que no me gusta el original
Roxana S.
Roxana S.
la libertad

I love because consumption in milk, juices alone and is super nutritious, delicious and especially who cares
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Love nestlé as a treat at the weekends such good flavor and not to many calories love it with warmed up milk
Luis Gerardo J.
Luis Gerardo J.
lo probé recientemente y no me gusto, pero solo en lo personal... quizás a los demás usuarios si les guste.
Laura M.
Laura M.
This is super delicious, I usually take it very often and I love the taste so different from the rest.....
Lottie b.
Lottie b.
i absolutely adore nestle milkshakes! especially banana, it's a lovely treat! definitely recommend
Jayne Q.
Jayne Q.
E muito gostoso, sou viciada nessa mistura... adoro tomar com leite quente e fazer misturinhas.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Great for kids and for your inner child very delicious. Definitely a favourite within my house
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
É muito cremoso muito gostoso. o gosto do morango e banana ficarão excelentes
Todos vai gostar
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?