Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #45 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nadine M.
Louth, ['', '', '']
This product taste amazing. It's quick and easy to make. I always have a tub of this in my cupboard for my myself and family. Highly recommended if you love milkshakes and your always on the go
Andrea S.
My daughters go crazy for this banana milkshake, it is an absolute must have in our house, they love it cold in summer and warmed up in winter. Tastes delicious and not too artificial as some banana milkshakes tend to be.
Delicious
Leonie S.
Scunthorpe
It's tastes alright I guess. When it's just alone with milk, I find it very sweet and quite lumpy. However, I put it in a blender with milk and ice cream and it's tastes amazing. I love to make this in the summer and it's quick and easy xo
Monika E.
Delicious 😋. The product is awesome. I don't personally like chocolate milk at home, but this one is an awesome exception. I is easily "melted" and tastes delicious. My whole family loves it. I really recommend this product. :) Yum.
Anjhie M.
Miami, Florida

I love its taste of chocolate, its taste is very well done, which is quite typical of most white brands. Also I like the shape of pellets that have cereals, their texture and how crunchy they are since without that "crack" they would not be the same.

But, yes, you have to be very careful to leave it in an open container, for this I recommend plastic cans where you store the cereals so that they do not get in the air and thus keep them in the best possible way because what I least like these cereals when They become soft and lose their crisp character that characterizes them so much.

In short, it is a good product for the breakfast hour as it contains more than 11 vitamins and minerals and a calorie intake good enough to get enough energy to endure all day active.
Bansari G.
This is great for people who don't like drinking fresh milk as it adds that extra flavour to make it bearable. I love banana milkshake and being able to make it easily at home is amazing! I love this product!
Maree S.
Melbourne
Cannot fault this product at all what's not to like about it especially the banana flavour. It's sweet and delicious reminds me of those winter nights when I was younger this brand has been around for ages it's the best
Abbie T.
This is a great powder to add to milk to create a cold milkshake or heated up to create a hot drink, the reason for why I have rated it a three stars is because I do not like the banana flavour however I like the strawberry and chocolate version of this milkshake mix tub.
The chocolate nesquik is very rich in its two presentations, ami seem like much more nesquik chocolate but you know nothing bad vanilla. In a few words it's my favorite
Laura W.
North Wales
I adore milkshake! My favourite is banana. Nesquik is my go-to milkshake powder, always use this. Packaging is fun and bright. Always find this tastes better than any other alternative.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.