Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #50 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Aniette V.
Aniette V.
One of the best drinks that I know, I'm in love with this. Since I was a kid I consume nesquik and definitely is the love of my life!
This never gets old it reminds me of my childhood and this flavour is just amazing if u didn't try it already what are u waiting for?
silvana m.
silvana m.
santiago
me encanta el nesquik el sabor al chocolate es increible, me puedo tomar 2 tazas de leche con chocolate nesquik, se los recomiendo
Laura-Eugenia L.
Laura-Eugenia L.
Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango
Uno de mis favoritos y que tiene un sabor muy rico, mi hermana pequeña siempre lo consume y yo le quito un poco porque me encanta
Danielly D.
Danielly D.
Speak to me who loves not eat or drink, princilpamente Things sweets, i love sweets Very EVEN and Nestlé and my favorite brand
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
Cardiff
Makes delicious milkshakes my sister absolutely loves them... not to crazy about it myself but it is quick and easy to make
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
nestle because the brand is very rich in what I buy chocolate cans and envelopes found in many places and very fast
Gloria F.
Gloria F.
Exquisito batido de nesquik y lo Mejor con sabor a banana exquisito Rico a los niños les encanta 1000% recomendable
Jackson d.
Jackson d.
santa marta
Me encanta el nesquik real mente batido con algunas frutas cono fresas o banana en el desayuno es lo mejor que hay
Ana Maria U.
Ana Maria U.
Mi favorita batida mi mama siempre me la hace y me encanta su rico sabor tan cremoso sabroso y dulce no empalagoso
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?