Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESQUIK #45 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rebecca C.
Chester Road West, Shotton
this is a regular buy for me. we love the taste of this product and its very easy o mix. packaging can be abit flimbsy but ok normally. very good banana flavour.
Milena D.
My all time favourite when I was a kid. I remember going through 3 boxes in a month! Amazing value, affordable price, the packaging was strong and did not have any troubles. I would defiantly buy this again! :)
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
I'm not fan of banana milkshakes but my husband and one of my brothers love this one. I think the flavor is too artificial and sweet for my taste. It's a good option for replacing things like ice creams but it's not as good as it was. It mixes very easily in the blender with milk and ice.
Jeannine O.
Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love Love love love
Leeann M.
I have bought this in the past and it does have a lovely taste although it is too sweet for my liking.
I tend to use it so there is a hint of powder added to the milk and would like a lower sugar version.
Katarina M.
Perfect combo! Always warms me up and tastes like heaven. Perfect after dinner or for movie nights with friends. I have a trick I'd like to share. I put a spoon of it in my nescafe and it's best thing ever.
Pania C.
Gore
I love making milkshakes with this brand Also there hot chocolates are a go to at the store I alway have a nestle powder mix for milkshakes at home so easy and so good 👍🏼👍🏼
Laura F.
One of the best brands I have tried, the truth is everything is really delicious its hot chocolate is tasty I love it .... I recommend 100% one of the best brands without a doubt
Chloe W.
Burgess hill
I love banana milkshakes they are so yummy. They are so easy to make just a few scoops of nesquik and a cup of milk. Such an amazing flavour and no room for improvement and would recommend it for others
Annie F.
Lisbon
This was my favourite growing up!! I can still find it at import stores around here luckily because it got discontinued. It's a nice change from the chocolate routine. My sister loved strawberry
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.