Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by ~Momina k.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESQUIK #43 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
I'm not fan of banana milkshakes but my husband and one of my brothers love this one. I think the flavor is too artificial and sweet for my taste. It's a good option for replacing things like ice creams but it's not as good as it was. It mixes very easily in the blender with milk and ice.
Katarina M.
Perfect combo! Always warms me up and tastes like heaven. Perfect after dinner or for movie nights with friends. I have a trick I'd like to share. I put a spoon of it in my nescafe and it's best thing ever.
Chloe W.
Burgess hill
I love banana milkshakes they are so yummy. They are so easy to make just a few scoops of nesquik and a cup of milk. Such an amazing flavour and no room for improvement and would recommend it for others
Annie F.
Lisbon
This was my favourite growing up!! I can still find it at import stores around here luckily because it got discontinued. It's a nice change from the chocolate routine. My sister loved strawberry
Nadine M.
Louth, ['', '', '']
This product taste amazing. It's quick and easy to make. I always have a tub of this in my cupboard for my myself and family. Highly recommended if you love milkshakes and your always on the go
Leonie S.
Scunthorpe
It's tastes alright I guess. When it's just alone with milk, I find it very sweet and quite lumpy. However, I put it in a blender with milk and ice cream and it's tastes amazing. I love to make this in the summer and it's quick and easy xo
Andrea S.
My daughters go crazy for this banana milkshake, it is an absolute must have in our house, they love it cold in summer and warmed up in winter. Tastes delicious and not too artificial as some banana milkshakes tend to be.
Delicious
Monika E.
Delicious 😋. The product is awesome. I don't personally like chocolate milk at home, but this one is an awesome exception. I is easily "melted" and tastes delicious. My whole family loves it. I really recommend this product. :) Yum.
Anjhie M.
Miami, Florida

I love its taste of chocolate, its taste is very well done, which is quite typical of most white brands. Also I like the shape of pellets that have cereals, their texture and how crunchy they are since without that "crack" they would not be the same.

But, yes, you have to be very careful to leave it in an open container, for this I recommend plastic cans where you store the cereals so that they do not get in the air and thus keep them in the best possible way because what I least like these cereals when They become soft and lose their crisp character that characterizes them so much.

In short, it is a good product for the breakfast hour as it contains more than 11 vitamins and minerals and a calorie intake good enough to get enough energy to endure all day active.
Bansari G.
This is great for people who don't like drinking fresh milk as it adds that extra flavour to make it bearable. I love banana milkshake and being able to make it easily at home is amazing! I love this product!
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.