Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #41 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gloria F.
Exquisito batido de nesquik y lo Mejor con sabor a banana exquisito Rico a los niños les encanta 1000% recomendable
Jackson d.
santa marta
Me encanta el nesquik real mente batido con algunas frutas cono fresas o banana en el desayuno es lo mejor que hay
Jesus G.
Muy rico, sin tanta azúcar, barato, es posible encontrarlo en muchas tiendas, lo usa mucho mi familia y amistades
Mariah T.
este chocolisto es delicioso en verdad me gusta por que tiene un sabor diferente ya que no me gusta el original
Luis Gerardo J.
lo probé recientemente y no me gusto, pero solo en lo personal... quizás a los demás usuarios si les guste.
Laura M.
Barquisimeto
This is super delicious, I usually take it very often and I love the taste so different from the rest.....
Jayne Q.
E muito gostoso, sou viciada nessa mistura... adoro tomar com leite quente e fazer misturinhas.
Amy R.
Great for kids and for your inner child very delicious. Definitely a favourite within my house
Naara G.
I really like to make chocomilk with this product is super tasty and frothy

I really love it
Zahna M.
Ghent
Very easy to make & above all very tasty! I love a good cup of Nestlé, either warm or cold!
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.