Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #41 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon

The banana flavor of nesquik smoothie is delicious, it does not feel artificial, and it has many good vitamins and minerals for children and adults.
Ana K.
Slavonski Brod
It was so hard for me to find really nice taste of hot chocolate, and then I found this Nestle Milkshake with banana, and I can say It is awesome.
Lex G.

I love making smoothies at night and taking them relax. I tego simpre in my house nesquik
and my brothers loved as much as my.
it's very cheap
Paula M.
bogotá
es un excelente chocolate que sirve para los pasa bocas muy excelentes y nutritivos y acompañarlo con un buen emparedado lo recomiendo al 100%
Char A.
this milkshake tastes just like a mcds take away milk shake and the tub lasts for a long time as you don't need to use too much powder
Aniette V.
One of the best drinks that I know, I'm in love with this. Since I was a kid I consume nesquik and definitely is the love of my life!
This never gets old it reminds me of my childhood and this flavour is just amazing if u didn't try it already what are u waiting for?
Laura-Eugenia L.
Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango
Uno de mis favoritos y que tiene un sabor muy rico, mi hermana pequeña siempre lo consume y yo le quito un poco porque me encanta
Ellie M.
Cardiff
Makes delicious milkshakes my sister absolutely loves them... not to crazy about it myself but it is quick and easy to make
Daniela R.
nestle because the brand is very rich in what I buy chocolate cans and envelopes found in many places and very fast
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.