Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #31 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
mimoza S.
mimoza S.
Tirana
I really like how the nesquick hot chocolate tastes and im also a huge fan of banana taste . But this is just not my thing . It diesnt taste a lot like those fresh banana milkshakes. This is a 3 out of five . Otherwise i quite love nesquick and its other products.
Curto muito achocolatado Nesquik eu vou quero muito bom chocolate vinho quente em vez em quando naquelas noites frias por exemplos E você prepara e toma aquela delícia ai se esquenta nesse frio então recomendo bastante para quem tiver à procura de coisa do tipo
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
This Product is a big hit in my family, Everyone absolutely loves it. Its very Affordable and its a great treat for the little's. Great Packaging, I wouldn't go to an alternative and its the best.
I would defiantly Recommend this product to others for sure.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Nesquik has the best drinks you can make in less than 5 minutes! People from different age groups love this brand. They have different varieties of flavours. My favorite one is chocolate! Sometimes you can be sneaky and eat it right out of the container 👀
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I love these get nice and has vitamin D and it's not a lot of sugar and I do prepare the banana flavour out of all the flavour but do buy the strawberry flavour on a one off
I like chocolate but no the milkshake so I don't buy the chocolate flavour
Kaarly M.
Kaarly M.
Villarrica
muy rico para un dia de calor, hacer un rico milshake de banana Nesquik me encanta esta marca, tambien recomiendo los chocolates, muy ricos para esos dias de invierno y muy baratos economicamente, siempre los compro y no me arrepiento de hacerlo
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
I FALLING IN LOVE WITH NESTLE!!! Really, the nesquik is soooo delicious, or Milo!!!! Ughh.. I need more chocolate like this in my life! I'm a frequente consumer. This is not have comparative with others. Of course that I buy it again and again.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
My daughters go crazy for this banana milkshake, it is an absolute must have in our house, they love it cold in summer and warmed up in winter. Tastes delicious and not too artificial as some banana milkshakes tend to be.
Delicious
Sulaiman F.
Sulaiman F.
Not available in my country but I've tried it before and it tastes really great. Gives a good enriching flavour and I think it's nutrious too. Taste really great and refreshing. Good for the evenings and weekend dinners.
Ishita D.
Ishita D.
Anybody else addicted to this? IT'S ME!
Other than a favorite chocolate, I love banana in my milk. Thanks to mom for introducing me to this product. I almost add it everyday to my milk. I even used it to bake a cake :D
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?