Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #41 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sulaiman F.
Not available in my country but I've tried it before and it tastes really great. Gives a good enriching flavour and I think it's nutrious too. Taste really great and refreshing. Good for the evenings and weekend dinners.
Lianna L.
Great as a treat for kids but far too sweet for an adults palette. I would feel guilty buying this for myself or my child as it is so heavy on the sugar. (I may be wrong but that is how the brand has marketed itself)
Katarina M.
Perfect combo! Always warms me up and tastes like heaven. Perfect after dinner or for movie nights with friends. I have a trick I'd like to share. I put a spoon of it in my nescafe and it's best thing ever.
Kris L.
Rincon
Oh Dios, 😭😭😭 hace tanto tiempo que no veía esto

Una vez lo pobre y fue mi favorito por siempre , deverdad que es riquísimo no se como explicar lo rico y perfecto que es este producto

Realmente mi favorito
Katie H.
This is one of mine and my families favourite milkshake! The flavour is amazing and you only need a small amount to make a really tasty milkshake! The lid stays on well so there is no chance of spillage.
Laura W.
North Wales
I adore milkshake! My favourite is banana. Nesquik is my go-to milkshake powder, always use this. Packaging is fun and bright. Always find this tastes better than any other alternative.
Andrea G.
puedes preparalo caliente y frio. tiene un sabor delicioso y a los niños les encanta es perfecta para acompañarlo al desayuno porque te aporta energia para todo el dia
Margareth L.
Sabe delicioso perfectamente para un desayudo maravilloso lo podemos tomar con algún pan con mermelada o galletas queda perfecto para cualquier cosas para acompañarlo
Arena A.
miami
Me encanta el sabor a banana de Nesquik, la preparo con hielo y listo. Su empaque es facil de abrir y conserva su contenido de manera fresca.ME ENCANTA
Maria R.
lo compro siempre! definitivamente mi bebida favorita sale del polvito ue viene dentro de esta bolsa, delicioso me encanta me tomo un vaso cada mañana
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.