Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESQUIK #45 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Fabiola B.
Este polvito para la bebida sabe muy bueno aunque tiene un poquito sabor artificial
Vicky C.
Plaquemine , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm not that keen on banana milkshake however with this brand it tastes pretty good
Kaileigh W.
Warwickshire , Nuneaton
How good is this stuff??! I've had it since I was a kid and it's so good, I love how you can make it as strong as you like and the flavour is amazzingggg!! I recommend for others definitely. Easy to make and tastes great!
Harley B.
Westcliff on sea
The kids absolutely love adding this to their milk at tea time I'm always trying to stop them drinking it all! This is worth the price 100% and good for the kids !
Benish E.
I'm not sure if this is only for kids, but I have it anyways. I mean it tastes so good that I cannot resist from it. They also have other great flavours. I love love love this a lot.
Emily J.
Enfield, Middlesex
Banana milkshake is my all time favourite I love that this isn't too sweet and doesn't make the milk all thick and hard to drink, add a few extra spoons for your taste preference. But it's better to drink from a bottle than a cup because if you leave it too long (milkshake never lasts long for me) but for some the powder that didn't dissolve can then stop swirling and then sit at the bottom of the cup if you don't realise and down it then you get a sickly shock of strong banana milkshake 😂
Leanne G.
BALLYCLARE, BALLYCLARE
I use to make the kids I use to work with this in the summer as a nice cold treat for them. It is very easy to make and tastes very nice snd sweet,I used the whole tub as I had a lot of afterschool kids. The kids loved it aswell as the strawberry and chocolate one!
Lili M.
This is heaven on a winter night,cuddling in your blankets and watching your favourite TV series.

The taste is so delicious and addicting,it gives you a warm feeling all through your body.And it's great cos you don't specifically have to add sugar to it.Stay healthy,but still treat yourself.
Humairaa M.
Literally takes less than a minitue to make this! There's nothing to improve on this as it's my fave and so yummy. I have it once a day, it meets my expectations. Buy this & you'll never regret it. Why waste money to buy a milkshake whilst you're out every time if you can use this for many serves. Banana flavour is the best one
Toni K.
I love nesquik because I have a very sweet tooth but iv got to say my favourite milkshake out of all of them it has to be the banana it's bursting with flavouring which I quite like because I like my milkshakes that are quite strong 😀
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.