Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESQUIK #33 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Aliesha A.
Love Nestle. Me and my family mix it and drink it all the time. It taste good and creamy.
Maria M.
Los Angeles, CA
My children and I love this mix. It has a great taste and is good for all of the family.
Waseem C.
Austin, TX
Quick and easy to make, and also has great taste. get you sum of the sauce drink mayne
Joseth A.
I dont like this, I hate this, ughhh!!! No me gusta para nada, I really hate this.....
Andreina N.
Miami, Florida
This isla not my favorite, i thing that because its very swett, and after i fell fully
Miriam B.
Wasn't as good as I thought it would be. My favorite is the chocolate mix from nestle.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
This is delicious, my mom always buy this for me and I can end it in 4 days I love iitt
Kristen M.
Waco, TX
Love banana flavored things and this is my favorite! Will continue to buy this product.
Stephanie C.
So good sounds so yummy I have tried their chocolate milk but not this. Sounds yummy.
Fabiola B.
Este polvito para la bebida sabe muy bueno aunque tiene un poquito sabor artificial
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.