Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #46 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jillayne S.
Jillayne S.
Another childhood favorite that I allow myself to indulge in occasionally. I love banana flavored things and this does not disappoint.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Poseyville, IN
CHOCOLATE MILK!!!! This is probably my favorite brand of chocolate milk. I rarely have it but when I do, its amazing
Hanna Y.
Hanna Y.
Charleston, SC
This is so fun for anyone who doesn't want chocolate. It has such a yummy banana flavor.
Mary Carmen C.
Mary Carmen C.
Medley, Fl
super rica
a los niños de la casa le gustan en invierno
muy buen producto
muy buen precio
divinooooooooo
Gina D.
Gina D.
Fitchburg, MA
I didn't like the flavor of the banana and neither did my kids, will be sticking to the chocolate for now on
ellys c.
ellys c.
Doral, FL
Este chocolate es de mis favoritos, muy buen sabor, les gusta a todos en la familia y sobre todo a los niños.
Mayeli N.
Mayeli N.
Hialeah, FL
Love it. Taste real good and has been one of my favorite since a child. Very hard to find in stores though. They should be more accessible to find.
Shavon O.
Shavon O.
Reno, NV
I love this. Its so good to add to milk but when you add vanilla it makes it really good yummy
Marzena M.
Marzena M.
This Nestlè Nesquik Banana milkshake mix tub is amazing in taste! I have wanted this flavor when I was a small child. Now finally the company came out with this flavor and it's just yummy!
Wanda V.
Wanda V.
Love this nesquilk is been around for so long this is my favorite flavor so is chocolate. Very good price quality tastes amaZing is just bomb.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?