Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #39 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Andrea M.
CHICAGO, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
This product banana powder was discontinued in my city (chicago) a few years ago, but I add I enjoyed it so much let me say since I was a child,oh my God... my day wasn't going to get better if I didn't have my banana flavor mik. I loved this product I hope to one day come across this flavor again😊
hileyny v.
Medley, FL - Florida
it is the maximum we all love from the smallest to the largest family can not miss in any household recommended 100%
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
Yes my favorite at midnight probably not the best choice right before bed but it makes me sleep better two thumbs up
Jamie D.
It is the most yummiest and satisfying Chocolate Banana Milkshake flavor ever! Fill you up after one but makes you crave more, because it tastes so good!
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
los que están encantados son mis hijas por su savor tan rico a banana son sus fans están locas por tomar toda las mañanas su Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix
Hector D.
La Feria, TX
Everyone I know has drank this chocolate milk like comon it's amazing I love it. As a child I always loved it
Molly S.
medenhall, MS
Nestlé chocolate milk is great! very easy to mix up and it's oh so tasty. i've used it for a while and nothing else compares.
Jena K.
I absolutely love this flavored powder for milk! The only problem is is that I can't seem to find it any stores around me currently and I miss it! But if you like banana flavored milk you definitely need to try this!
Love this product their chocolate is so rich tasting. Chocolate milk or hot coco either way it's so yummy
Jillayne S.
Another childhood favorite that I allow myself to indulge in occasionally. I love banana flavored things and this does not disappoint.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
🦋⛓josie e.