Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #36 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jillayne S.
Jillayne S.
Another childhood favorite that I allow myself to indulge in occasionally. I love banana flavored things and this does not disappoint.
Madison W.
Madison W.
W Lafayette, IN
CHOCOLATE MILK!!!! This is probably my favorite brand of chocolate milk. I rarely have it but when I do, its amazing
Hanna Y.
Hanna Y.
Charleston, SC
This is so fun for anyone who doesn't want chocolate. It has such a yummy banana flavor.
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.
New Orleans, LA
This doesn't even deserve one star. First of all you have to stir it till your arm falls off. Second it taste so processed. Most processed food at least resemble the correct flavor. This just tastes like milky powder.

Do not even try. You will be disappointed
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Smithville , MO
THIS STUFF IS SO AMAZING. IF YOU AHVE NOT TRIED IT YOU NEED TO ASAP. I DONT KNOW HOW EASILY IT IS TO FIND IN STORES I MEAN IVE ONLY TRIED IT ONCE BECAUSE I FOUND IT AT WALMART. IM NOT INO POWDERED DRINKS REALLY THOUGH BUT THIS ONE WAS REALLY GOOD GO GET YOU SOME
Molly S.
Molly S.
medenhall, MS
Nestlé chocolate milk is great! very easy to mix up and it's oh so tasty. i've used it for a while and nothing else compares.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Grew up with this Nestle mix. I have always loved it and enjoyed the flavoring and taste. It is extremely affordable and lasts for a long time due to the fact that you only need one and a half teaspoons for a full glass of amazing banana milk. I will buy this many times over.
angela o.
angela o.
Milton , MA
Can't go wrong with the original chocolate shake this is still by far the best around ever
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
West Haven, CT
We are obsessed with this flavor of Nestle, but struggle to find it in grocery stores. We usually have to order online which ends up being more expensive with shipping
Wanda V.
Wanda V.
Love this nesquilk is been around for so long this is my favorite flavor so is chocolate. Very good price quality tastes amaZing is just bomb.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?