Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #41 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cailey L.
Nestle always meets my expectations! It is very affordable, sometimes. The flavor is really great! It's also easy to make. The packaging is made really well.
Katelyn J.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
This drink is actually pretty good. It tastes like a chocolate covered banana almost. It wasn't expensive either. It had a great flavor. My niece liked it
Helens D.
This milkshake mix is DELICIOUS!!!
My family Love when I make shakes with This mix, I add pieces of banana and cookies.
It is PERFECT!!! for snack time.
anel t.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Good one my kids love it its a must have in my house and pantry and ita healthy for them like it nothing bit good review from me and well my kids also
Tiffany S.
Bunker Hill, WV
I always buy Nesquik for my kids. Its their favorite brand. Recently the banana is all they have asked for. We make smooties and milk shakes with it.
Sonia P.
This was the best growing up! Are they still available? Where can I find it? I loved all when growing up but vanilla and banana were my faves
gabriela p.
Doral, FL
I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS I LIKE THIS LOVEEEE
Rodiiana M.
this if I really like super-rich milk knows and can do hot or cold of the two known forms well accompanied by gallates is the best snack
The reason I gave it a five my kids love drinking stuff like dis it can be a long day for playing and they or tired I fix them a glass
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA
I don't like this flavor. It didn't taste like a banana milkshake. All I could taste was vanilla. Don't waste your money.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.