Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #50 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angie M.
Angie M.
Excellent flavor. Love at first sip. If you want to really kick it up, make yourself a mug or pitcher full and use hot half & Half instead of water or milk. What a great, rich treat! I definately recommend this.
Thalia H.
Thalia H.
Orange Cove, CA
My husband favorite!! Anyone can like this! It brings out the inner kid in you out! It's so good & you can throw in some bananas into the blender with some ice & this product & silk milk always bomb.com lol
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
I do not like it very much, the best hot chocolate is what we do here in RD without milk, only chocolate, water, cinnamon and a few orange leaves if the orange tree, it is called "water chocolate"
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
This was my all time fave when I was growing up. Does it taste like bananas? No not really. Is it healthy? No definitely not. Will you like it? Yes. Yes you will. Trust me.
Darius N.
Darius N.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best I've had my whole life. I remember just waking up on saturday morning watching cartoonz and drinking my banana milkshake. Its like my world is complete.
Cailey L.
Cailey L.
Nestle always meets my expectations! It is very affordable, sometimes. The flavor is really great! It's also easy to make. The packaging is made really well.
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
This drink is actually pretty good. It tastes like a chocolate covered banana almost. It wasn't expensive either. It had a great flavor. My niece liked it
Helens D.
Helens D.
This milkshake mix is DELICIOUS!!!
My family Love when I make shakes with This mix, I add pieces of banana and cookies.
It is PERFECT!!! for snack time.
anel t.
anel t.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Good one my kids love it its a must have in my house and pantry and ita healthy for them like it nothing bit good review from me and well my kids also
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Bunker Hill, WV
I always buy Nesquik for my kids. Its their favorite brand. Recently the banana is all they have asked for. We make smooties and milk shakes with it.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?