Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #45 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marzena M.
This Nestlè Nesquik Banana milkshake mix tub is amazing in taste! I have wanted this flavor when I was a small child. Now finally the company came out with this flavor and it's just yummy!
Keila S.
Beaumont, TX
This is what my mom gave us as little as babies. It brings me back childhood memories. It's so delicious I used to drink chocolate milk every morning. I still buy it but I don't drink milk as often as I used to.
Sasha M.
Mmmm omg my absolute all time favorite it's just so hard to find I never find it when I used to work at my families market I used to order it but they stopped ordering them and since I haven't been able to find it I used to add it to my cereal.
Marilyn M.
New Orleans, LA
This doesn't even deserve one star. First of all you have to stir it till your arm falls off. Second it taste so processed. Most processed food at least resemble the correct flavor. This just tastes like milky powder.

Do not even try. You will be disappointed
Rafi M.
Jacksonville , FL
This is very yummy I like to drink it cold because of the banana flavor and also taste really good if you drink it hot me and my sisters love it because it's a good flavor and I really recommend it to others every time they come to my home and I served hot chocolate with banana flavor
Serena H.
Somers, MT
#DELiCiOUS One of my favorite spins on a old school childhood classic!! My favorite is to mix the old school chocolate and the banana, turns into a heavenly delight! Milkshake, sundaes and ice cream will never be the same!
La cantidad de productos que maneja esta marca es muy amplia y hay de donde escoger, por lo cual, eso es muy bueno ya que todos tenemos diferentes gustos, asi, se pueden encontrar desde cosas en polvo hasta cosas liquidas y de verdad que eso le da un plus.
Gorgi L.
exeter, nh
This chocolate milk brings me back to childhood days. I always drink this brand. That's great flavor even if it isn't healthy! I would say it's good value since it's pretty cheap and really good. Definitely recommend it to anyone
Meriza p.
Calumet Park , IL
I have a huge sweet tooth as do my children. I was surprised when I didn't like it and when my children tried it they literally made a face of disgust. Kind of has a salty after taste.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love banana didn't know they had the banana dang I'm really missing out on the goods I love the original chocolate and the strawberry flavor though. I just know the banana would rock my taste buds
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.