Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #50 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Laporte, IN
I'm 21 and I love this milkshake mix. My kids also love it when they want something sweet. It's a must in my house
Jasmin J.
Jasmin J.
Orlando, FL
Its very good My kids love it!! Odds. Subsidy subsidy subsidy eggs subsidy subsidy. Hehehe hehehe. Subsidy. Kenosha
Mary Carmen C.
Mary Carmen C.
Medley, Fl
super rica
a los niños de la casa le gustan en invierno
muy buen producto
muy buen precio
divinooooooooo
Janet R.
Janet R.
The banana is the absolute best. I uses to buy these all the time . Such a sweet and pleasent flavor. I no longer see them in stores
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
We put this on smoothies and milkshakes we love the taste it gives it has sugar in it so no need to add.
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Windsor, Ca
Gosh, I love this banana chocolate. Nesquik is the best chocolate and banana flavor is the best for the kids.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Fitchburg, MA
I didn't like the flavor of the banana and neither did my kids, will be sticking to the chocolate for now on
lucero g.
lucero g.
Terrell, TX
nesquik banana milkshake is a great and easy way to start of your day it is so delisious everyone will love
Jena K.
Jena K.
I absolutely love this flavored powder for milk! The only problem is is that I can't seem to find it any stores around me currently and I miss it! But if you like banana flavored milk you definitely need to try this!
Shavon O.
Shavon O.
Reno, NV
I love this. Its so good to add to milk but when you add vanilla it makes it really good yummy
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?