Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESQUIK #45 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsey R.
paris, texas
I mean yum. All nesquick is delicious. Love this stuff. Yum yum bananas. I love this stuff
The nesquik I like a lot because it can be made both yarn and hot and it is easy to prepare
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
Amo este producto ! Siempre me a gustado desde niña amor el sabor ! Y mi hija lo toma ahora
angela o.
Milton , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can't go wrong with the original chocolate shake this is still by far the best around ever
Kelly R.
Philadelphia, PA
My kids live this stuff taste like real bananas no after taste, nice and smooth and yummy.
Maria R.
Las Vegas, NV
De vainiñla.me encanta todas las mañanas en mi desayuno!!!! Si no lo han probado! Haganlo
Cindy H.
Mason City, IA
If you like bananas like my kids do you will love this drink ! Perfect for a quick snack!
marisa s.
Buford, GA
Thus is so good to go along with breakfast. I add almond milk when I make it. Very tasty
Maria M.
Los Angeles, CA
My children and I love this mix. It has a great taste and is good for all of the family.
Aliesha A.
Love Nestle. Me and my family mix it and drink it all the time. It taste good and creamy.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.