Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #41 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO
Nestle beverages are very healthy, and many times they are amazing in taste. Personally, I think they are worth it, accept some might view it as too expensive. I have gotten it only once from a local store, though I would definitely fetch for somemore if my family pleases.
Andrea R.
OH sweet heavenly nectar of the gods. I love this milk, and I remember my mom buying it for me when I was younger. It was my special treat when we went out, and I would pick up the premixed bottles at the gas station. Then they stopped selling it! I'm so happy that I found this stuff here. The tub is small, but it's so worth it. I wish Nestle would just bring it back in the US, they wouldn't have any problem making sales on this stuff! The taste is just like the stuff I bought as a kid. I have it hidden on the top of my fridge, and only have a glass when my children are in bed - because there's no way I'm sharing it with them.
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
Amo este producto ! Siempre me a gustado desde niña amor el sabor ! Y mi hija lo toma ahora
Amanda V.
Banana flavored anything is my guilty pleasure. This stuff is really good nice and cold. I've even thrown in a real banana just to mix it up a bit. Can't complain too much, it is super sweet so depending on your taste buds you might need something to mellow it out. I would buy again.
Mel R.
Tacoma, WA
I have not had banana nesquick in years and I don't remember the last time I saw this in the store. I remember when I was little my dad would make this for my sister and I and we loved it.
Irina M.
I can't describe quite what it tastes like, but it's sweet and delightful and the closes comparison I have is banana Laffy Taffy. Love love love this stuff, but it's super difficult to find in the US T_T
Danielle T.
Visalia , CA
Move over Chocolate and Strawberry and make way for BANANA! I am a bit strange when it comes to Bananas. I do not like real bananas. I don't like the texture, I don't like the taste. But Banana flavored stuff? YES PLEASE! This Banana Milkshake is THE best. Seriously. If you want out of your comfort zone which satisfies, give yourself a treat! Only con for me, drinking yellow milk seems strange.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
We are the rare few that like banana milk. This makes it so easy to mix and you can make it as light tasting or strong as you like. It tastes so delicious
Samantha M.
Smithville , MO
THIS STUFF IS SO AMAZING. IF YOU AHVE NOT TRIED IT YOU NEED TO ASAP. I DONT KNOW HOW EASILY IT IS TO FIND IN STORES I MEAN IVE ONLY TRIED IT ONCE BECAUSE I FOUND IT AT WALMART. IM NOT INO POWDERED DRINKS REALLY THOUGH BUT THIS ONE WAS REALLY GOOD GO GET YOU SOME
Monica P.
Lafayette, IN
They used to make a banana and vanilla milk and I miss it so much because it was so good so this is like the next best thing
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.