Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #31 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
hileyny v.
hileyny v.
Medley, FL - Florida
it is the maximum we all love from the smallest to the largest family can not miss in any household recommended 100%
Jasmin J.
Jasmin J.
Orlando, FL
Its very good My kids love it!! Odds. Subsidy subsidy subsidy eggs subsidy subsidy. Hehehe hehehe. Subsidy. Kenosha
Jillayne S.
Jillayne S.
Another childhood favorite that I allow myself to indulge in occasionally. I love banana flavored things and this does not disappoint.
Madison W.
Madison W.
W Lafayette, IN
CHOCOLATE MILK!!!! This is probably my favorite brand of chocolate milk. I rarely have it but when I do, its amazing
Hanna Y.
Hanna Y.
Charleston, SC
This is so fun for anyone who doesn't want chocolate. It has such a yummy banana flavor.
Mary Carmen C.
Mary Carmen C.
Medley, Fl
super rica
a los niños de la casa le gustan en invierno
muy buen producto
muy buen precio
divinooooooooo
lucero g.
lucero g.
Terrell, TX
nesquik banana milkshake is a great and easy way to start of your day it is so delisious everyone will love
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
We put this on smoothies and milkshakes we love the taste it gives it has sugar in it so no need to add.
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Rochester, NY
Omg I miss this stuff so much! It reminds me of my childhood and it was delicious! I wish I could still find it in store. My absolute favorite.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Southbridge, MA
I didnt really like this product. The Banana flavor tastes very fake and artificial. even my daughter seemed to notice. As a family we usually enjoy Nesquik products.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?