Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #50 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jillayne S.
Jillayne S.
Another childhood favorite that I allow myself to indulge in occasionally. I love banana flavored things and this does not disappoint.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Poseyville, IN
CHOCOLATE MILK!!!! This is probably my favorite brand of chocolate milk. I rarely have it but when I do, its amazing
Hanna Y.
Hanna Y.
Charleston, SC
This is so fun for anyone who doesn't want chocolate. It has such a yummy banana flavor.
Shayma W.
Shayma W.
Best thing ever made!! I love this so much, I can never go back to regular milk, this is too good. Repeat customer
shirley A.
shirley A.
I love this!! You can have a banana milkshake right at home.. it's smooth it taste great
Abby K.
Abby K.
Cleveland, OH
I love nestle. Some of the ingredients in nestle are bad and I wish they could find a heathier way to make this product but until that day I will continue to use it and hope to see heathier ingredients later in the future. But otherwise I would recommend this to all of my friends.
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Miami
Product of Great Britain. Banana flavor mix with added vitamins and minerals for milk. For healthy growth & development + vitamins D, B & C + iron + magnesium Bone Health: Vitamin D, magnesium, calcium#, and phosphorus# build strong bones and teeth. Vitamins: B vitamins release energy from food. Minerals: Iron helps transport oxygen around the body. Consume as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle #Calcium and phosphorus from semi-skimmed milk.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Banana flavor supreme. I love it. My kids love it too! It's especially good mixed in smoothies in the morning.
Leslie I.
Leslie I.
This banana milk shake nesquik is very rare to find , you usually only see the chocolate or strawberry one . Does anyone know where to find ? I def want to try this .
Aliesha A.
Aliesha A.
Love Nestle. Me and my family mix it and drink it all the time. It taste good and creamy.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?