Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by ~Momina k.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESQUIK #43 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Paola R.
Medley, Miami

It's delicious, the boys' favorite, it's super economical and it's very refreshing, recomed........
Leslie C.
San Jose, CA
Always had this as a kid it's super easy to make and super convenient and also it last you a while
Dawn K.
Everett, MA
The best love the hot cocoa it is so smooth & tasty everyone should try it the best try it so good
Lesly G.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg!! I love this so much! It my favorite of all time. It taste really good and gets really tasty
Megan R.
Aviston, IL
I'm rating on behalf of my kids who love to b use this with their milk. I do not drink it myself
Looking forward to seeing the product. All all all all app ago do do sl znyyj ch dghh dghh fl di
Fabiola G.

This chocolate reminds me of when I was younger and I drank it in the mornings, truly delicious.
Shavon O.
Reno, NV
I love this. Its so good to add to milk but when you add vanilla it makes it really good yummy
Madison F.
Shamokin, PA
Kids love it! I use it for the kids I babysit and they always love it so much. Always buy these
Lindsey R.
paris, texas
I mean yum. All nesquick is delicious. Love this stuff. Yum yum bananas. I love this stuff
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.