Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #35 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mariuxi R.
Homestead, FL
Este siempre será el mejor para mi personalmente me encanta es una delicia, es una marca confiable sie.pre lo he consumido
Ris R.
Hohenwald, TN
So good! Yummy as all heck, and pretty inexpensive. All my little cousins love this stuff too, so it's kid approved.
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
Yes my favorite at midnight probably not the best choice right before bed but it makes me sleep better two thumbs up
Drielle B.
Austin, TX
for me it seems not chocolate but only sugar with brown color, I dont like this chocolate cause it has a lot of calories and it doenst taste like chocolate
Andrea R.
OH sweet heavenly nectar of the gods. I love this milk, and I remember my mom buying it for me when I was younger. It was my special treat when we went out, and I would pick up the premixed bottles at the gas station. Then they stopped selling it! I'm so happy that I found this stuff here. The tub is small, but it's so worth it. I wish Nestle would just bring it back in the US, they wouldn't have any problem making sales on this stuff! The taste is just like the stuff I bought as a kid. I have it hidden on the top of my fridge, and only have a glass when my children are in bed - because there's no way I'm sharing it with them.
Brenda G.
We put this on smoothies and milkshakes we love the taste it gives it has sugar in it so no need to add.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
We are the rare few that like banana milk. This makes it so easy to mix and you can make it as light tasting or strong as you like. It tastes so delicious
Mel R.
Tacoma, WA
I have not had banana nesquick in years and I don't remember the last time I saw this in the store. I remember when I was little my dad would make this for my sister and I and we loved it.
Monica P.
Lafayette, IN
They used to make a banana and vanilla milk and I miss it so much because it was so good so this is like the next best thing
Sarah W.
Valley Spgs, CA
These taste like banana laffy taffy. My children call these candy shakes because of how sweet they taste. I enjoy putting them in classic milkshake glasses too.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
🦋⛓josie e.