Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESQUIK #45 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
hidexi m.
El cajon, CA
Mi esposo adora esto es una golosina para el ni que decir en cuanto a su calidad es de las mejores
Laura A.
Islandia, NY
My little cousin drinks this and he loves it I personally have tried this and it was really awesome
Cherish A.
Shafter, CA
yummy. it taste just like a banana milkshake. my favorite. i don't think i'll ever stop buying this
Paola R.
Medley, Miami

It's delicious, the boys' favorite, it's super economical and it's very refreshing, recomed........
Looking forward to seeing the product. All all all all app ago do do sl znyyj ch dghh dghh fl di
Megan R.
Aviston, IL
I'm rating on behalf of my kids who love to b use this with their milk. I do not drink it myself
Lesly G.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg!! I love this so much! It my favorite of all time. It taste really good and gets really tasty
Fabiola G.

This chocolate reminds me of when I was younger and I drank it in the mornings, truly delicious.
Madison F.
Shamokin, PA
Kids love it! I use it for the kids I babysit and they always love it so much. Always buy these
Shavon O.
Reno, NV
I love this. Its so good to add to milk but when you add vanilla it makes it really good yummy
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.