Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #31 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Madison W.
Madison W.
W Lafayette, IN
CHOCOLATE MILK!!!! This is probably my favorite brand of chocolate milk. I rarely have it but when I do, its amazing
Hanna Y.
Hanna Y.
Charleston, SC
This is so fun for anyone who doesn't want chocolate. It has such a yummy banana flavor.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Laporte, IN
I'm 21 and I love this milkshake mix. My kids also love it when they want something sweet. It's a must in my house
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Acushnet, MA
This is to die for. I love banana ha do love chocolate so this is a great mix. Great quality for the price
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
This is delicious, my mom always buy this for me and I can end it in 4 days I love iitt
hileyny v.
hileyny v.
Medley, FL - Florida
it is the maximum we all love from the smallest to the largest family can not miss in any household recommended 100%
Emma R.
Emma R.
Banana flavor supreme. I love it. My kids love it too! It's especially good mixed in smoothies in the morning.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Most brands hate making banana products, but it happens to be one of my favorite flavors. This product captures the essence of what I love and makes it more accessible to me. I absolutely love that I can make banana milkshakes at home.
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Windsor, Ca
Gosh, I love this banana chocolate. Nesquik is the best chocolate and banana flavor is the best for the kids.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Los Angeles, CA
My children and I love this mix. It has a great taste and is good for all of the family.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?