Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #36 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Bolton, NC
I like the bottle version of this so much I had to get the tub. Unfortunately I'm not able to replicate the same taste but I continue to make adjustments.
Jillayne S.
Jillayne S.
Another childhood favorite that I allow myself to indulge in occasionally. I love banana flavored things and this does not disappoint.
Madison W.
Madison W.
W Lafayette, IN
CHOCOLATE MILK!!!! This is probably my favorite brand of chocolate milk. I rarely have it but when I do, its amazing
Hanna Y.
Hanna Y.
Charleston, SC
This is so fun for anyone who doesn't want chocolate. It has such a yummy banana flavor.
Chelsy C.
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
Yes my favorite at midnight probably not the best choice right before bed but it makes me sleep better two thumbs up
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.
New Orleans, LA
This doesn't even deserve one star. First of all you have to stir it till your arm falls off. Second it taste so processed. Most processed food at least resemble the correct flavor. This just tastes like milky powder.

Do not even try. You will be disappointed
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
Both my kids love this mix, and so do I. Easy to mix and make. Taste so yummy! Just like bananas haha.
Abby K.
Abby K.
Cleveland, OH
I love nestle. Some of the ingredients in nestle are bad and I wish they could find a heathier way to make this product but until that day I will continue to use it and hope to see heathier ingredients later in the future. But otherwise I would recommend this to all of my friends.
Ebony M.
Ebony M.
Fort Worth, TX
This was my favorite when I was a kid. Too bad I can't find the banana in any stores. If someone knows where to find this...please share!!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Waco, TX
Love banana flavored things and this is my favorite! Will continue to buy this product.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?