Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #46 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mel R.
Mel R.
Tacoma, WA
I have not had banana nesquick in years and I don't remember the last time I saw this in the store. I remember when I was little my dad would make this for my sister and I and we loved it.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Islandia, NY
My little cousin drinks this and he loves it I personally have tried this and it was really awesome
ana c.
ana c.
El Paso, TX
I love love love this banana milk shake its super good it taste so much like banana and i can drink this any time
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
This is delicious, my mom always buy this for me and I can end it in 4 days I love iitt
Jillayne S.
Jillayne S.
Another childhood favorite that I allow myself to indulge in occasionally. I love banana flavored things and this does not disappoint.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Poseyville, IN
CHOCOLATE MILK!!!! This is probably my favorite brand of chocolate milk. I rarely have it but when I do, its amazing
Hanna Y.
Hanna Y.
Charleston, SC
This is so fun for anyone who doesn't want chocolate. It has such a yummy banana flavor.
Janet R.
Janet R.
The banana is the absolute best. I uses to buy these all the time . Such a sweet and pleasent flavor. I no longer see them in stores
Molly S.
Molly S.
medenhall, MS
Nestlé chocolate milk is great! very easy to mix up and it's oh so tasty. i've used it for a while and nothing else compares.
Flor A.
Flor A.
Tucson, AZ
Tastes justvlike the strawberry milk you used to get in elementary. Just make sure you mix it well because it's a little hard to dissolve.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?