Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #42 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Giovanna D.
Brownsville, TX
I love Nestle nesquik and this banana flavor is one of my favorite brinks when there is cold weather.
April V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Ehhhh not so great. I like the original better to make the chocolate shakes in the morning! So good!
Lindsay K.
Twin Falls, ID
My family and I didn't like this... Weird taste not at all banana. Definitely not gonna buy it again.
ashley B.
This is amazing! The banana taste just like real banana and you dont have to add a lot of mix either.
Michelle A.
Yum you have a transition need to try it it's good and don't waste your money on them give them a try
Jessica N.
Choctaw, OK
My kiddos love this stuff! I think it's unique and they like it better than strawberry and chocolate.
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
I love the Banana flavor but haven't been able to find it in years. Need to get it out in the store!
Dawn K.
Everett, MA
The best love the hot cocoa it is so smooth & tasty everyone should try it the best try it so good
Victoria S.
Tulsa, OK
Yummm I love it. My brother hates it. If you love banana flavored things you will probably love it!
Paola R.
Medley, Miami

It's delicious, the boys' favorite, it's super economical and it's very refreshing, recomed........
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
🦋⛓josie e.