Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESQUIK #41 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
ashley B.
This is amazing! The banana taste just like real banana and you dont have to add a lot of mix either.
Giovanna D.
Brownsville, TX
I love Nestle nesquik and this banana flavor is one of my favorite brinks when there is cold weather.
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
I love the Banana flavor but haven't been able to find it in years. Need to get it out in the store!
Jessica N.
Choctaw, OK
My kiddos love this stuff! I think it's unique and they like it better than strawberry and chocolate.
Michelle A.
Yum you have a transition need to try it it's good and don't waste your money on them give them a try
Lindsay K.
Twin Falls, ID
My family and I didn't like this... Weird taste not at all banana. Definitely not gonna buy it again.
Victoria S.
Tulsa, OK
Yummm I love it. My brother hates it. If you love banana flavored things you will probably love it!
Laura A.
Islandia, NY
My little cousin drinks this and he loves it I personally have tried this and it was really awesome
Leslie C.
San Jose, CA
Always had this as a kid it's super easy to make and super convenient and also it last you a while
Paola R.
Medley, Miami

It's delicious, the boys' favorite, it's super economical and it's very refreshing, recomed........
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.