Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #36 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Safirah A.
Safirah A.
Baltimore, MD
I believe this product has a very good packaging and also I think that the taste of it is actually delicious I totally like it
Laura A.
Laura A.
Islandia, NY
My little cousin drinks this and he loves it I personally have tried this and it was really awesome
Joseth A.
Joseth A.
I dont like this, I hate this, ughhh!!! No me gusta para nada, I really hate this.....
Jocelyn R.
Jocelyn R.
Wilbraham, MA
I wish they would bring this back closer to home! As a child my mom would warm a glass of banana milk and I would have it before bed. I am 25 and until this day I can smell the sweetness and taste the amazingness of banana milk.
Jillayne S.
Jillayne S.
Another childhood favorite that I allow myself to indulge in occasionally. I love banana flavored things and this does not disappoint.
Paola R.
Paola R.
Medley, Miami

It's delicious, the boys' favorite, it's super economical and it's very refreshing, recomed........
Madison W.
Madison W.
W Lafayette, IN
CHOCOLATE MILK!!!! This is probably my favorite brand of chocolate milk. I rarely have it but when I do, its amazing
Hanna Y.
Hanna Y.
Charleston, SC
This is so fun for anyone who doesn't want chocolate. It has such a yummy banana flavor.
Chelsy C.
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
Yes my favorite at midnight probably not the best choice right before bed but it makes me sleep better two thumbs up
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
This is delicious, my mom always buy this for me and I can end it in 4 days I love iitt
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?