Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #46 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Waseem C.
Waseem C.
Austin, TX
Quick and easy to make, and also has great taste. get you sum of the sauce drink mayne
Laura A.
Laura A.
Islandia, NY
My little cousin drinks this and he loves it I personally have tried this and it was really awesome
ana c.
ana c.
El Paso, TX
I love love love this banana milk shake its super good it taste so much like banana and i can drink this any time
Jillayne S.
Jillayne S.
Another childhood favorite that I allow myself to indulge in occasionally. I love banana flavored things and this does not disappoint.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Poseyville, IN
CHOCOLATE MILK!!!! This is probably my favorite brand of chocolate milk. I rarely have it but when I do, its amazing
Hanna Y.
Hanna Y.
Charleston, SC
This is so fun for anyone who doesn't want chocolate. It has such a yummy banana flavor.
Yasmin G.
Yasmin G.
Love the banana flavor. Great idea. Taste is amazing use it all the time for me and my little sisters.
Lesly G.
Lesly G.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg!! I love this so much! It my favorite of all time. It taste really good and gets really tasty
Kiara A.
Kiara A.
Yummy for your kids or friend the best way to pass the cold weather it taste good and it bring family's together
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Banana flavored anything is my guilty pleasure. This stuff is really good nice and cold. I've even thrown in a real banana just to mix it up a bit. Can't complain too much, it is super sweet so depending on your taste buds you might need something to mellow it out. I would buy again.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?