Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #42 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brandi C.
Gheens, LA
Tried thos once and hated it. Not what banana should tase like. Was disappointed and a waste of my money
Love this product their chocolate is so rich tasting. Chocolate milk or hot coco either way it's so yummy
Elsie M.
Hot Chocolate. Hot chocolate. My daughter loves hot chocolate. She drinks it all year round and love it's
Mary Carmen C.
Medley, Fl
super rica
a los niños de la casa le gustan en invierno
muy buen producto
muy buen precio
divinooooooooo
Brenda G.
We put this on smoothies and milkshakes we love the taste it gives it has sugar in it so no need to add.
Kare P.
The banana flavor is delicious. Soft. Sometimes I put oatmeal or cinnamon and is explosive on the palate.
Josette H.
I used to looove this stuff when I was little. I kade mybdad get it for me every time we went shopping.
Kelsey S.
San Benito
I love this chocolate. My family loves it. It's a quick thing to make. It's so good. Perfect for kids.
Stephanie G.
Banner elk , NC
Both my kids love this mix, and so do I. Easy to mix and make. Taste so yummy! Just like bananas haha.
Yasmin G.
Love the banana flavor. Great idea. Taste is amazing use it all the time for me and my little sisters.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
🦋⛓josie e.