Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #36 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Areeba K.
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO
Nestle beverages are very healthy, and many times they are amazing in taste. Personally, I think they are worth it, accept some might view it as too expensive. I have gotten it only once from a local store, though I would definitely fetch for somemore if my family pleases.
Safirah A.
Safirah A.
Baltimore, MD
I believe this product has a very good packaging and also I think that the taste of it is actually delicious I totally like it
Mariuxi R.
Mariuxi R.
Homestead, FL
Este siempre será el mejor para mi personalmente me encanta es una delicia, es una marca confiable sie.pre lo he consumido
Laura A.
Laura A.
Islandia, NY
My little cousin drinks this and he loves it I personally have tried this and it was really awesome
Jocelyn R.
Jocelyn R.
Wilbraham, MA
I wish they would bring this back closer to home! As a child my mom would warm a glass of banana milk and I would have it before bed. I am 25 and until this day I can smell the sweetness and taste the amazingness of banana milk.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
We are the rare few that like banana milk. This makes it so easy to mix and you can make it as light tasting or strong as you like. It tastes so delicious
Ris R.
Ris R.
Hohenwald, TN
So good! Yummy as all heck, and pretty inexpensive. All my little cousins love this stuff too, so it's kid approved.
Jillayne S.
Jillayne S.
Another childhood favorite that I allow myself to indulge in occasionally. I love banana flavored things and this does not disappoint.
Madison W.
Madison W.
W Lafayette, IN
CHOCOLATE MILK!!!! This is probably my favorite brand of chocolate milk. I rarely have it but when I do, its amazing
Hanna Y.
Hanna Y.
Charleston, SC
This is so fun for anyone who doesn't want chocolate. It has such a yummy banana flavor.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?