Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #42 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Valeria C.
Windsor, Ca
Gosh, I love this banana chocolate. Nesquik is the best chocolate and banana flavor is the best for the kids.
I really love this one! Thumbs up for the babana flavour, much better than the chocolate one in my opinion.
Ashley A.
Acushnet, MA
This is to die for. I love banana ha do love chocolate so this is a great mix. Great quality for the price
Derenisse F.
Las Vegas, NV
I remember since I was small I drinker this really like it even tho am grown up I really like this product
Marcie S.
San Antonio, TX
Love it but I like the liquid one and the strawberry easy to use and blend in the milk absolutely tasteful
Marianna S.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite! It's so difficult to find this but when I do, I stock up! It has a very creamy banana flavor.
Rasha S.
Munster, IN
So good to drink, I love giving this to my niece and nephew you they always seem to enjoy it and want more
Petronila B.
At firts i love banana when i see it in thw market i get in love love it excelent flavor is the best for me
Marglys C.
Medley, FL
Very expensive to me... I can buy it :_
But its DELICIOUS
.. Banana isn't ok for someone but to me is good
lucero g.
Terrell, TX
nesquik banana milkshake is a great and easy way to start of your day it is so delisious everyone will love
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
🦋⛓josie e.