Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #46 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chelsy C.
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
Yes my favorite at midnight probably not the best choice right before bed but it makes me sleep better two thumbs up
Joseth A.
Joseth A.
I dont like this, I hate this, ughhh!!! No me gusta para nada, I really hate this.....
Safirah A.
Safirah A.
Baltimore, MD
I believe this product has a very good packaging and also I think that the taste of it is actually delicious I totally like it
Waseem C.
Waseem C.
Austin, TX
Quick and easy to make, and also has great taste. get you sum of the sauce drink mayne
Mariuxi R.
Mariuxi R.
Homestead, FL
Este siempre será el mejor para mi personalmente me encanta es una delicia, es una marca confiable sie.pre lo he consumido
Laura A.
Laura A.
Islandia, NY
My little cousin drinks this and he loves it I personally have tried this and it was really awesome
Jillayne S.
Jillayne S.
Another childhood favorite that I allow myself to indulge in occasionally. I love banana flavored things and this does not disappoint.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Poseyville, IN
CHOCOLATE MILK!!!! This is probably my favorite brand of chocolate milk. I rarely have it but when I do, its amazing
Hanna Y.
Hanna Y.
Charleston, SC
This is so fun for anyone who doesn't want chocolate. It has such a yummy banana flavor.
Jesse C.
Jesse C.
Temple, GA
Banana is the best flavor it's a big win with my son. Something I am always running out of. I think this product is perfect the way it is and the packaging is great. It's affordable and that's always a plus. I have bought this mix for years and will continue to do so.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?